Sneeze Fetish Forum

How tall are you?

obsessed

Now I feel tall (except when I go into the urban schools and stand next to 5th or 6th graders) ;):P

I'm 5' 4" 3/4 (yes- the 3/4 is *Very* important :P )

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the longest time I thought I was 5' 4", which is what I was the last time I was weighed and measured just before I stopped growing. So when I got my driver's license renewed and it said 5'6" I thought it was a mistake. But then one of my other friends said that I had to be at least 5'6" because that's how tall he was and we're both about the same height.

So I remeasured myself and it turns out I really am 5'6" (slightly more than 167cm). I gained 2 inches! Still kind of short but less short so yay!

I am 160 cm tall, which is... 5'3" I think.

That means I am not very short, but since I am the second shortest kid in my class and my mum is 5'10", I sometimes feel like a pixie. :rolleyes:

188 centimeters or approximately 6 feet, 2 inches.

Maru - the dutch truly are giants! I'm only half-dutch, though, so I never made it quite as high as my old man (who is about 6'4.5" :P)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am 168 cm..I'm always the tallest of my girl friends...but sometimes there a few girls that are taller than me, but that's quite rare.

I feel like a giant, and I don't like it. I wish I was smaller...always had lol

• 5 weeks later...

I actually scanned the whole thread to see if I was (as usual) the shortest. I'm not! But I'm darn close at 4' 9.75". I take those spam e-mails for growth hormones quite personally...

Archived