Sneeze Fetish Forum

How tall are you?

obsessed

Dr Nic and Skye and me are the tallest women on this forum. :lol:

Include me in this group ... I'm 5'10", which google says is 177.8 cm. I like being tall, but I've always wished I was just a few inches shorter. I'd settle for 5'8" or 5'7"?

Gaah, sorry dear, I should've checked more carefully! But! There is nothing wrong with tall women. Tall women are extraordinary. B)

No worries!! I just posted, so there was no way you could have known! :rofl:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A-ah... I finally measured myself after it being years since I last did it. Last time it was 150 cm. That was years and years ago. I must have been about 10.

So, my result today?

152 cm.

I've grown 2cm in the space of like... 5 years.

I've always been short, but really....

Mum said that was something along the lines of 5ft...

Edit: Scratch that, it's 4ft 11 inches.

Last time I checked, I was 165 centimetres (about 5'5).

But my mom is convinced I'm taller than that because she says I'm taller than her, who's 167 centimetres, so I don't know. Maybe it's just that I never really straighten my back.

My sister is about 175 centimetres (about 5'7) and I feel short beside her, but seeing pics of us together she only looks slightly taller. :lol:

Not that I really care. I'm just about average height for a woman in my country, anyway. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I just recently measured my height and found out that I'm 5"8.

(That's way too tall! That's three inches taller than my mother! That means I'm a grown-up now, except I'm just a twelve year old in a grown-up's body! Scaaaary!

This reminds of what I was like when I got my driver's license...)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

5'4" ---162.5 cm supposedly on the shorter side of average, I often have trouble buying pants the right length. "Short" or "ankle" length are a bit too short. Regular are too long..... *sigh* But I have to say, I don't mind being "short"----I'm the tallest female in my immediate family so I've always felt tall!

5' 1" ish. short people united? my friend just measured me yesterday with a piece of measuring tape and it's longer than I am tall. :D but it's okay. shorties like me have the most options when it comes to where to land a hug. B)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 5'6" and recently found out I'm about a quarter of an inch taller than my boyfriend, I am more excited about this than I should be

I'm 5" and no one will ket me forget it! glare.gif

Seriously, everyone keeps telling me your just going to get shorter from here on out...

im almost midget height at 4'9" no shit. lol ive always been smaller then everyone ive met, with very few exceptions :P

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived