Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hell of a Cold - (30 Parts)

angora48

Tee-hee! Buffy gets it in the end, as it were... But it's so nice to get a sneeze from her at last!

The whole thing is absolutely magnificent, with the contagion and characters going through colds and recovering. And a special mention for the congested talk! Subtle, comprehensible, perfect spellings...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for writing such an addictive story! You wrote all the characters perfectly, and I enjoyed the Spike-plot you weaved in amongst all the cold riddled sneeziness :D.

I hope no one was TOO disappointed that there wasn't much Buffy and Spike. I got a little worried when people started hoping for those two after I posted the first part - I thought, "Well, yeah, BUT..." Thanks so much for all the lovely comments, everyone! This was a really fun fic to write!

I hope no one was TOO disappointed that there wasn't much Buffy and Spike. I got a little worried when people started hoping for those two after I posted the first part - I thought, "Well, yeah, BUT..." Thanks so much for all the lovely comments, everyone! This was a really fun fic to write!

I was a little dispointed that there wasnt alot of buffy but this story still rocked! ^_^

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived