Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural Sick Dean Fic - (14 Parts)

27jj

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...he’s patting through his pockets in a frantic search for something. Sam rolls his eyes but reaches under the seat and comes up with a box of Kleenex.

Dean yanks a few out and presses them to his face, waiting.

Huhh…”

Sam leans back in his seat and waits, but Dean is far from relief. His breath hitches spastically for several seconds, then slows. Dean blows out an exasperated breath but keeps the Kleenex against his nose, eyes closed, his jaw slack.

A few more seconds pass, and then Dean sucks in a gasping breath, his head tilted back.

“Heh-ihhhEhhshngh!” His head snaps forward with the sneeze. He scrubs at his nose with the Kleenex and then takes a couple more to blow into. When he looks up, eyes watering, Sam looks pointedly at him.

(...)

Dean leans forward slightly and sniffs a few times, hand hovering in front of his face in anticipation of the lingering sneeze.

HitchshCHOO!”

“Dean, be quiet!” Sam hisses, his eyes wide.

“I c-can’t…just…ehh-etchshuh!”

Ghghghhh. Mmmm.

I continue to love this fic. I get so excited when I see you've updated! :P

“Back to the motel. And you are going to stay there.”

Mmm, I love me some bossy!Sammy. :whistle: And your sick!Dean is ninety billion different kinds of awesome, seriously.

:lol: Oh snap! I can't wait to see what happens next.

*ahem* not to Dean. ^_^

Hehe of course not:) Thanks for reading!!

I'm dying, this is SO good! :wub: I just love your writing, it's the best :cryhappy:

Don't die on us!! Thank you SO much!! You're too kind:)

Oh, the LOVE!

Thank you!!! You make me smile:)

Ghghghhh. Mmmm.

I continue to love this fic. I get so excited when I see you've updated! :D

Thanks so much for reading:) I'm glad you're enjoying it!

“Back to the motel. And you are going to stay there.”

Mmm, I love me some bossy!Sammy. :heart: And your sick!Dean is ninety billion different kinds of awesome, seriously.

I'm super happy you're liking bossy!Sam =D Thanks for awesome comments!!

PART 8

A/N: Sorry for the delay. It’s partly due to crazy times in RL, partly due to the fact that this story wants to stretch itself out and yeah.

This is also the chapter where I introduce another made up supernatural creature that we can all pretend works for the story, and hopefully I can make it up with lots of sneezy Dean?

P.S. happy 27th! At least in my time zone:)

Dean fumes in the passenger seat, glaring out the window. He tries once to voice his protests over going back to the motel, but he’s cut off when several coughs erupt from him, his entire body shaking with the force.

Just as the coughing seems to be dying down, leaving Dean gasping for breath, his breath catches again.

Atchshuh! Hetchngh. Ehhtchshoo. God…hehh…uh’hetchshoo! Fu-ushHUH!”

By the time he’s able to compose himself, Dean looks completely miserable. He groans and slumps low in his seat, head coming to rest against the window. He runs a fist under his nose before crossing his arms across his chest and turning to look at Sam.

“Really, Sab. We dond’t deed to go back to the botel,” he tries again.

“Could you at least pretend to take care of yourself? Would it really hurt to stop and rest for once before you collapse?” Sam suddenly slams on the brakes, veering the Impala toward the shoulder of the road. He turns the car off as Dean flails in surprise.

“Jesus! I’b dot goigg to collapse, Sabby. I-ihhhitshchshoo! Ehhtchshuh. AaashCHOO! Dabbit, this is gettigg old.”

Wordlessly, Sam finds the box of Kleenex and drops it into Dean’s lap. Dean pulls out a few Kleenex and blows his nose thoroughly into them, giving an experimental sniff afterwards to test his sinuses.

“I can finally breathe for once,” he says with a sigh of relief and a small sniffle. “So, we gonna talk about why you stopped the car like a maniac?” Sam remains silent, his eyes dark, his expression brooding.

“Sam,” Dean begins hoarsely. “I get that this case is eating you up. But we are going to find those kids, alright?”

There’s a warm hand suddenly on his shoulder. Sam looks over at Dean, who’s staring back at him with a concerned look, his hand giving a comforting squeeze. Sam doesn’t know whether he should be touched or concerned at the act.

“What the hell? Do you have a fever?” Sam slowly reaches a hand sideways, but Dean sees it coming and smacks it away.

“No, Sab, I dond’t have a fever.” Sam winces when he hears how quickly the congestion has returned to his brother’s voice. Seconds later, he also hears the all too familiar hitching of breath, and looks over to see Dean slowly raise a hand to cover his mouth and nose.

Hatshchshuh!”

Dean leans forward with the sneeze, and Sam takes the opportunity to cup the back of his neck with his hand. Startled, he sits up, and Sam swiftly slides his palm up to cover Dean’s forehead.

“Shit, Dean. I think you really are running a fever!”

“I d-dond’t have a hehh…a fever, Sab.” Dean pinches the bridge of his nose. “Just a cold.”

Sam looks at Dean incredulously before a huge grin breaks out on his face.

“Ha! I told you. About time you admit it.”

“Yeah, yeah. You’re such a freak. Are we godda sit od the side of the road all da-ahhtchshoo!”

Dean brings another Kleenex to his nose and Sam sighs wearily.

“I need to go back to the river and figure out what the hell is going on.” Sam runs a hand through his hair in frustration and turns the keys in the ignition.

“This case is really a paid id the ass, huh?”

“Yeah, tell me about it. Do you, uh, wanna come with me?”

“What?”

“I was headed back to the motel, but I really think I should head back there…” He trails off, gesturing behind them.

“Right now?”

“Yeah, but if you…I mean, we’re almost back to the motel anyway, and…”

“Sab, I’b fide. Just turd aroud.”

“I know you’re not fine, Dean, but if you promise to take it easy…”

Dean chuckles, which turns into a small cough.

“You worry too buch. Just go, seriously.”

Sam nods slowly and turns the car around before he can change his mind. They go a few miles downstream from their previous spot, again hoping to avoid any unwanted visitors.

“This river is pretty long, Sab. How are we goigg to find adythigg?”

“We’ll walk the whole damn thing if we have to-shit!” Sam brakes, his eyes locked on something in front of them.

“What?” Dean follows his stare, and he quickly realizes what Sam had seen.

About fifty feet in front of the Impala, a little boy is standing, back to them. Not far beyond him, between the boy and the river, is a creature. It’s nothing like Dean’s ever seen before, except for the eyes-those are definitely demon eyes, and it seems to be luring the child toward itself.

For a second, all they can do is stare in shock, and then they’re flinging themselves from the car.

Dean runs as fast as he can toward the river, but he doesn’t have the full energy to sprint like he normally can. Sam’s long legs carry him easily past Dean, and he reaches the edge of the water quickly.

Before he can grab the boy, Sam is knocked off of his feet by the water demon, and he narrowly missing colliding with a tree. He lands on the ground and is back up in a matter of his seconds, ignoring the pain that shoots through his entire body.

Dean pushes himself, the ache in his chest growing with each pounding step. He’s close enough that he starts to reach out toward the frightened little boy, the demon temporarily distracted by Sam.

Dean is seconds away from throwing himself into the river when Sam is suddenly between him and the boy. The force of Sam’s weight smashing into him sends Dean to the ground. Sam scoops the kid up in his left arm and aims a shotgun Dean didn’t know he had with his right, firing off several rounds of rock salt into the water demon’s chest. After four shots, the demon flickers and then disappears, sending a splash of water up that covers all three of them.

Sam knows he has to move fast, before the demon comes back. With his free hand, he pulls Dean into a standing position, prays that he’ll be able to walk by himself. To his relief, Dean does his best to jog back toward the Impala, only stumbling heavily against Sam once. With the child tucked tightly in Sam’s arm, they make it back to the car, all of them soaking wet.

“W-what the hell…hehtchshuh! Was that?” Dean gasps out as the pile into the Impala.

There’s a small, hesitant cough from the back seat. Sam and Dean turn to look at the boy sitting there.

“It was my mommy.”

Oh, dear. Demons who look like mommies, this never ends well!

And awesome Dean sickness! Totally make my night.

:wub: I just exploded into a big pile of fan-goop. Thanks! :D I REALLY needed this story to brighten my...evening/day/whatever.

Your writing is just simply amazing. And being a Dean-girl, I can honestly say that your writing is doing wonders for my imagination.

It would be so great if you could tortu--I mean help Dean out some more. ^_^

Mod Note: Edited at author's request ~Mute

HECK YES I was serious about wanting it to be a long fic. Your sneezy Dean and your awesome Sam do things to me. Things! :):drool:

Red-nosed trooper Dean and gentle exasperated Sam. Aghghh.

I just got in from California and the two people sitting in the seats front of me had the worst colds, and they just kept blowing their noses and all I could think of was coming here and seeing what I'd missed in the way of fic. I'm so happy this one's here to follow. You did me in in one chapter. I'm rationing out the rest. :D

“It was my mommy.”

Duuude. :D Wow. Must have more of this fic!!

SECONDED.

I'm on the edge of my seat... is the kid a demon, too? Or is his mother possessed??? I must knowwwwww!!! :rolleyes:

Lol, I love Sam being freaked out by physically demonstrative!Dean. This is sweet and hot and wonderfully twisty and turny.

“It was my mommy.”

Duuude. :) Wow. Must have more of this fic!!

OMG! This is so interesting! What a way to end a chapter! :-)

Love Sammy's sneaky fore-head feeling. Yum.

Sam's pretty aweseom like that:) Thank you for reading!

Oh, dear. Demons who look like mommies, this never ends well!

And awesome Dean sickness! Totally make my night.

Nope, never ends well! But then, what ever ends well for the Winchesters? Thanks so much for reading!

:) I just exploded into a big pile of fan-goop. Thanks! :D I REALLY needed this story to brighten my...evening/day/whatever.

Your writing is just simply amazing. And being a Dean-girl, I can honestly say that your writing is doing wonders for my imagination.

It would be so great if you could tortu--I mean help Dean out some. :lol:

Awww, thanks so much! Glad you're enjoying sick Dean:)

I mean some MORE. XD Whoops

Haha, can do!

WAITWAITWAIT.

What just happened? :)

Hopefully the next part will explain more...sometimes I can't help but to end on these evil cliff hangers:)

Thanks for reading!

Very interesting twist! :twisted: I can't wait to read more. :D

Thanks so much for reading:)

HECK YES I was serious about wanting it to be a long fic. Your sneezy Dean and your awesome Sam do things to me. Things! :) :)

Red-nosed trooper Dean and gentle exasperated Sam. Aghghh.

I just got in from California and the two people sitting in the seats front of me had the worst colds, and they just kept blowing their noses and all I could think of was coming here and seeing what I'd missed in the way of fic. I'm so happy this one's here to follow. You did me in in one chapter. I'm rationing out the rest. :D

Yay for things:)

Welcome back! You were missed:) Very interesting plane ride, sounds like...

“It was my mommy.”

Duuude. :) Wow. Must have more of this fic!!

SECONDED.

I'm on the edge of my seat... is the kid a demon, too? Or is his mother possessed??? I must knowwwwww!!! :D

So many questions...I have answers, eventually:)

Thanks so much for reading!

Lol, I love Sam being freaked out by physically demonstrative!Dean. This is sweet and hot and wonderfully twisty and turny.

Hehe, I just figured it is so unlike him:) Thanks!!

Eeee, I love your frustrated-sneezing-Dean SO MUCH. I also love that he can't run as fast because he's sick.

And, AHHH, freeeeeaky! Need to know mooorrre.

Eeee, I love your frustrated-sneezing-Dean SO MUCH. I also love that he can't run as fast because he's sick.

And, AHHH, freeeeeaky! Need to know mooorrre.

Thank you!! Glad you enjoyed it!

And here's more:

PART 9

“Stay in the car, Dean.” Sam jumps out of the Impala, leaving the door open before disappearing around the back. The sun is setting on the horizon, and a cool breeze had started to pick up, leaving Dean shivering in his seat when it reaches him.

“Sab?”

Dean rolls down his window and peers out, and he’s assaulted with another blast of cool air. He braces himself against it, trying to figure out where they are as Sam digs around in the trunk. He shivers harder, suddenly freezing, and wishes he had another jacket with him.

After they had rescued the boy, they dropped him off with his parents and spent as little time with the police before making their escape. Dean had assumed they’d be going back to the motel to try and figure out what the hell was going on, but now Sam had them parked in front of an old building that looked like a library for some reason unknown to Dean.

A library.

“You’re goigg to break idto the library?” Dean blinks a couple times, tries to get a grasp on the situation, but the cold medicine must be messing with him because he can’t wrap his mind around anything.

“Why a-ashchugh!”

Sam comes back around, leans in to the car, and Dean blows his nose loudly before focusing on him.

“Why are you goigg to break idto a library?

“Dean! Just, stay in the car, okay?” Sam slams the door without waiting for an answer. He jogs around to Dean’s side of the car, leans in through the open window. He’s about to say something, but then a visible shudder goes through Dean and he frowns.

“Are you cold?” He shrugs out of his jacket without waiting for an answer and throws it over Dean’s shoulders. Then he’s gone.

Dean watches as Sam jogs up the steps, looking over his shoulders as he nears the building. He waits a few seconds, then pushes the car door open. As he’s stepping out, he feels that annoying, persistent tickle in his sinuses, and he braces himself against the Impala as it takes over.

Hehh…hehh-eshchshoo!” The sneeze echoes too loudly along the otherwise quiet street.

“Dean!” He freezes, feeling caught like a kid with his hand in the cookie jar, and looks sheepishly up at Sam.

“Stay. In. The. Car.”

“Okay, okay,” he mumbles to himself, secretly glad for a reason to stay seated in the warm car. His head is beginning to feel even heavier than it had earlier, and his throat is starting to burn. Not to mention he still can’t breathe through his nose. He looks around for the box of Kleenex, settling back into the seat once he does.

He’s blowing his nose in a fourth tissue when Sam comes jogging back out to the car, slightly out of breath, his eyes glowing with the adrenaline of breaking in to a building.

Dean breathes deeply, his nose blessedly clear again, as least for a little while.

Sam pulls away, drives down the street a ways before he says anything. When he finally gets to it, he doesn’t waste any time, knowing Dean will have questions if he does.

“I found the connection. This water demon, or whatever the hell it is, is taking kids who’ve lost their mothers.”

“Wait, what?” So much for Dean not having questions. “How did you-I don’t-”

“It’s luring them in, all those kids that went missing.”

“It’s luring them in by changing its appearance?” Dean asks, trying to keep up, finally starting to put things together.

“Exactly. The demon can change what it looks like; make itself look like their moms. This first victim, the kid Jerry saw, is an eight-year-old girl named Michelle Turner. Her mom died from Leukemia last year. The second is Katie Bell. Apparently, Laurie isn’t her real mom. Bill remarried after his wife was killed in a car accident when Katie was four. The third is a boy named Toby Green.”

“How’d his mom die?”

Sam looks at him with sad eyes before answering.

“Both his parents died in a house fire. I was just, missing the connections before.”

Dean looks down, rubs at his temples with his fingertips.

“You’re like a… geek research ninja-ahh-atchshoo! Ugh.” Dean presses a palm to his red nose before continuing. “So now we have to figure out why. Why is the demon taking these kids?”

Sam sort of shrugs, sighs wearily.

“I think its keeping them somewhere. No one has found any bodies yet…”

“So you think that the demon is keeping them somewhere?” Alive? He wants to add.

Suddenly, Dean turns to his right, away from Sam, his breath hitching again. He catches a glimpse of something, someone, out the window when he turns to sneeze into his elbow, standing on the sidewalk. His eyes snap shut, and he buries his face in his sleeve.

Hatshchoo!”

When he looks again, the person is gone, but Dean knows who he saw. He’s seen enough pictures, done enough time travel, and he never forgets a face.

“Sam, stop the car!” Dean reaches for the handle as Sam taps the breaks, eyes glued to a spot out the window.

“Where are you going?” Sam shouts, but Dean’s out of the car and jogging away, back toward where they came from.

“Dean!” Sam fumbles with the keys and flings his door open, trying to spot Dean in the growing darkness. Dean disappears over a small hill, moving so fast that Sam still hasn’t fully comprehended what’s going on.

“Dean!”

Oooooh, noooo....Suspense! I can't take it!

I love Sam giving Dean his jacket. And Dean getting out of the car anyway. :-P

Where is that guy off to?!

Ahhh, I <3 this.

Thank you!! It makes me happy that you're liking it:) :)

Um, I agree this is fantastmic.... Can't wait to see what happens next?

Thank you SO much for reading!!

Oooooh, noooo....Suspense! I can't take it!

I love Sam giving Dean his jacket. And Dean getting out of the car anyway. :-P

Yeah, sorry about that... :innocent:

Thanks for leaving awesome feedback!

You're ruining me for all other fic. Damn you.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Um...is that...good?

:heart:

Amazing! But aaargh, suspense!!

Yeah, I know, I suck...two cliffhangers in a row...

Thanks so much for reading anway:) Glad you're enjoying:)

What a time to stop! :blushing: I'm dying to find out what happens next. :omg:

Sorry, sorry! I should have the next part up tonight, I'm polishing it right now, and I'll try not to stop at such a ridiculous place this time!

Thanks for reading:)

Eeep. As soon as you started talking about dead mothers I was like, uh-oh. And then the chapter ending...come back, Deeeean!

(Also, I LOVE "ninja-ahh-atchshoo". Just because.)

Archived