Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural Sick Dean Fic - (14 Parts)

27jj

PART 12

It’s coming.

Dean doesn’t even have to ask what Toby is talking about. He can sense what it is, even though his head isn’t clear and his throat hurts and his sinuses are starting to ache. He knows it’s the same thing by the river, the demon that takes children into the river, the same thing he’s going to kill as soon as he can get free from the ropes that tie him to the wall.

The demon draws nearer, and Dean stays still, pressing himself against the cool wall. The creature comes to stand before him, dark eyes boring into his own feverish green ones.

At first Dean thinks his vision is fuzzy, maybe a symptom of the fever, because the demon is suddenly changing before his eyes. Changing from a dark figure with demonic black eyes into something that resembles a human, and Dean is reminded of a shapeshifter, but without all the shedding of skin.

He’s wracked with a sudden fit of coughing that’s cut short with a painful sneeze.

“Hehh-tchshuh! Damnit!” He winces, grinds his teeth together, and feels another sneeze lingering.

“Did Sam know what you were running after, Dean?” The demon’s voice startles him, and he looks up, his eyes fluttering, the image before him too familiar.

Dean ducks his head, angry, finally understanding his moment of stupidity when he had run after what he thought was his mother. The demon, as if reading his thoughts, chuckles and leans forward as he sneezes instead of answering.

“Ahuh-choo!”

“He didn’t know.” The statement is cool, amused.

“W-where’s Sam?” Dean’s head snaps up, his breathing erratic, nostrils flaring in anticipation of yet another sneeze. The demon laughs again.

“Tell me where the hell Sam is!” Dean yells, his voice faltering, but the demon only laughs harder, slowly stepping closer.

“There’s nothing you can do now, Dean. You are so weak that simple rope is what’s keeping you tethered to that wall. You are completely helpless.”

Dean closes his eyes, but the fact that the image of his mother is right there, right in front of him makes him feel sick, a hot, clenching sensation forming in his gut.

The feeling gives way to an even stronger sensation in his nose, and his head almost slams back into the wall as he gives in.

“Heh-CHUH! Etchshuh. Atshchoo!”

There’s a short pause, then the demon is speaking again.

“I’ll leave you here for a while. The children aren’t as fresh. They need to be taken care of first. Try not to hurt yourself, Dean.”

Dean shivers, but this time it’s because of the demons words and not from the temperature. He glances over at Toby, who’s been sitting there the entire time, face hidden.

The demon flickers again, this time changing into a short, stout woman with short brown hair. It walks slowly toward Toby, reaches a hand down like an offering in front of him, and Toby glances up.

“Come with me, son,” it says to him in a different voice, warm and affectionate, and Dean’s stomach turns.

“No! Don’t take him! Leave him alone!” Dean’s voice grows weaker and quieter with each protest, and the demon ignores him, stretching a hand out further to the boy.

Toby looks at Dean one last time, eyes filled with fear, before reaching up to take the demon’s hand.

Dean spends a half hour trying to free himself, but it’s nearly impossible to do. After only a few minutes his wrists are rubbed raw by the thick rope and his arms are tired from the strain.

The demon is right; in any other situation, he’d probably already have come up with a way to free himself, but it between fever chills, a massive headache, and relentless sneezing, he’s worn out to the point where all he can do is sit there.

Echtsh-uh!”

Another huge sneeze, and the sound rings throughout the cave. Dean shivers. He’s started to notice the water- there’s a puddles of it everywhere, and the walls are wet- and he finally figures out he must be somewhere under the river. He’s not entirely sure how, or if, that’s at all possible, but it’s the best theory he could come up with.

As he’s pondering this, he hears footsteps approaching. They’re loud, fast, unlike the demon’s, but he stills immediately, listening closely. Someone approaches, and Dean hold his breath, waiting, until Sam comes into view.

He’s never been happier in his life to see Sam than he is just then.

“Dean? Dean, thank god- are you okay? Dean?” Sam runs the rest of the way, falling in front of Dean, and takes his face in his giant hands.

“Sam…”

“Shhh, Dean, I gotcha. You’re okay. I’m gonna get you out of here.”

Sam reaches behind him and with one quick motion cuts through the rope with his knife. Dean slumps forward, his arms numb, his body again wracked with shivers.

“Sam.” Dean feels his brother wrap his arms around him, safe and warm, and lift him up off the wet ground.

“C’mon, I think we can get you back out to the Impala and-”

Dean cuts him off, his voice barely a whisper.

“You tell me to stay in the car, I will end you.”

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*squee!!*

Honestly this story just gets better and better.

And... I do like your spellings. Gotta work on mine...

I'm kinda trying out things as I see them. Any advice? Sometimes it feels like I have too many letters. And other times like there's not enough syllables or something.

THAT is priceless! :D I love that! This story has so many things I love, not the least of which is Caretaking!Sam :bleh: More please!

Mmmmmmm. ^_^

Poor can't-get-out-of-regular-ropes, sneezing-his-face-off, feverish Dean.

*squee!!*

Honestly this story just gets better and better.

And... I do like your spellings. Gotta work on mine...

I'm kinda trying out things as I see them. Any advice? Sometimes it feels like I have too many letters. And other times like there's not enough syllables or something.

Thank you so much!!

Also, I'm extremely flattered that you like my spellings, because that's always the thing I'm most self-conscious about! :blushing: I never think they're anything special and I don't know if I'm one to give advice, but I just have a long list I've compiled of all the sneeze spellings I've ever used, and I can make it different every time by just changing a few letters, or adding another syllable, or even capitalizing or italicizing something. Experimenting is the best way to see what works, because I don't think spellings could ever be wrong...they just sound different in my head depending on if there are more letters or syllables. I don't know if that makes any sense...:)

Anyway, thanks!!

THAT is priceless! :D I love that! This story has so many things I love, not the least of which is Caretaking!Sam :wub: More please!

Thank you!! I'm really glad you liked that part:) And caretaking!Sam is pretty darn awesome!

Ooooooh, action action sneezing action! :laugh:

Haha:) Your comments always make me smile :) Thanks!

Mmmmmmm. :)

Poor can't-get-out-of-regular-ropes, sneezing-his-face-off, feverish Dean.

So glad you liked it!! Thanks so much for reading:)

This is getting SO good! :wub: It just can't be almost over. :)

Awww thanks!! Yes, it is quite sad...I'm going to miss writing it when its over, but I guess I'll just have to write something new...thank you for reading:)

:) im not too kind. you're too amazinggg. <3

:) "WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!"... :lol:

:D Haha, I am not worthy of such praise! :blushing: You are so awesome:) I am so thrilled that you're liking the story!!

PART 13

Sam drags Dean back to the Impala, or at least in the direction that he’s pretty sure the Impala is in. Dean leans heavily against him, barely walking on his own, slow and lethargic. The water from the ground splashes up, soaking the bottoms of their jeans as they make their way through the cave.

Dean shivers against Sam, his teeth chattering, but the heat that is radiating off of him is too hot against Sam’s skin. He picks up his pace, hoping Dean can keep up.

“I told you to stay in the car, Dean. What the hell were you thinking?”

Dean coughs violently, putting even more of his weight on Sam as he does, his arm tightening around Sam’s neck.

“Saved your ass, didn’t I?” Dean finally manages to get out between coughs.

You saved my ass? Who’s carrying who here?”

Sam hurries, periodically checking over his shoulder. They eventually reach the opening of the cave, and Dean realizes that they weren’t under the river after all, just beside it. He coughs again, his vision swimming.

“I distracted the demon.”

“Dean, you got tied up by the demon. There’s a difference.”

Dean grunts, mumbles something about getting tied up on purpose, then stumbles a little. Sam stops, nearly toppling over, and looks down at Dean.

“Dean? C’mon, just a little far-“

“EhhtshCHOO!” Dean sneezes suddenly, bending in half and nearly bringing Sam down. He drags his wrist under his nose and sniffs wetly.

“Whoa, easy there,” Sam winces, his arms growing tired from the strain. Dean gasps, blindly reaching a hand out to brace himself against Sam’s chest, and presses his face into his arm.

Hetchngh….hehh…”

Sam shifts so that he’s holding Dean flush against his chest, trying to keep him standing, and as a result Dean’s sneezes are directed into Sam’s armpit.

Hehhtchshoo. Hetchsheh! Hehh-tchshuh! He-hetch-uh. Ugh. Sorry, Sabby.”

“Don’t worry about it. C’mon, we need to get out of here.”

“’kay,” Dean says hoarsely, forcing himself to move with Sam, and it takes every ounce of strength he has left.

They walk a little farther until Dean spots a familiar sight several yards up from the river bank. The Impala in sight, Sam heaves a sigh of relief.

“Finally,” he says just as Dean sneezes.

Hitshchuh!” He sniffs several times and pinches his nose between his thumb and index finger, breathing heavily.

“C’mon, almost there,” Sam grunts, but Dean doesn’t continue with him. “Dean, c’mon, the car is right there,” Sam encourages, but still, Dean remains where he is, unmoving. Without warning, Dean becomes a dead weight against him as his knees buckle.

“Dean!” Dean crumples against Sam, and he has to lower him to the ground.

Sam keeps a hand behind Dean’s neck, still feeling the heat of the fever. Less than a minute later, Dean is blinking awake, eyes wide with confusion, shivering violently.

“Sab?” Dean squints up at Sam, rubs his knuckles back and forth against his nose. “Why are we od the groud?”

“That was all you, man. You okay?”

“What about the debod?”

“The demon’s gone, man.”

“Thed why were we walkigg so fast?”

“I was trying to get you back to the Impala before this happened.” There’s a small smile on Sam’s face, but Dean can see the worry there too.

He pushes himself up on his elbows and tries to sit up, but Sam places a hand on his chest.

“Hold on, you just passed out, man.”

“Sam, I’m-ahh-atchshoo! Aashch-uh. Hershchuh!” Dean wrenches to his side, away from Sam, hand cupped to his face.

Sam digs around in his back pocket and comes up with a crumpled, unused tissue. He offers it to Dean, but he’s too occupied with sneezing to take it.

Hatcheshh! Hetchshchoo. Hetshch.”

Sam easily lifts Dean until he’s sitting and presses the tissue into his hand when Dean gets a break.

“Thangks-eshhuh!”

“Okay, the car is right there. Think you can make it?” Dean nods, so Sam helps him to his feet.

“What about the kids?” Dean asks, suddenly remembering the look on Toby’s face as he went with the demon.

“They’re fine, all of them,” Sam reassures.

They make it the rest of the way to the Impala, and Sam points at the car. Dean peers in through the window of the backseat, sees the three kids huddled together.

“You left the kids id the car?”

“They understand what stay in the car implies, Dean.”

“How?”

“How what, Dean?”

“How did you kill the debod? How did you save theb?”

“Same way we always do. Just because you were tied up to a wall doesn’t mean I couldn’t do the job.”

“Bitch. Ahhtsheh!”

“Jerk.” Sam bumps his shoulder into Dean’s, then quickly reaches out to catch him as he falls sideways. He maneuvers Dean into the passenger seat.

“Let’s get the hell out of here,” Dean says, and then his eyes flutter shut as he slips back into unconsciousness.

HAHA!!!!

I love it!!!

I don't know why you didn't think of it either lol, but nsyways, great two chapters!!

Sorry it's almost over, but I can't wait to see how it ends! :):lol::drool:

“Sab?” Dean squints up at Sam, rubs his knuckles back and forth against his nose. “Why are we od the groud?”

This was a fabulous part (as usual)! Mental imagery of Dean sneezing into Sam's chest... and then all the perfect, perfect funny lines... B) I especially loved the first one I quoted. :)

Hetchngh….hehh…”

Sam shifts so that he’s holding Dean flush against his chest, trying to keep him standing, and as a result Dean’s sneezes are directed into Sam’s armpit.

(...)

Without warning, Dean becomes a dead weight against him as his knees buckle.

Sam keeps a hand behind Dean’s neck, still feeling the heat of the fever. Less than a minute later, Dean is blinking awake, eyes wide with confusion, shivering violently.

(...)

“I was trying to get you back to the Impala before this happened.” There’s a small smile on Sam’s face, but Dean can see the worry there too.

B):)

I...had more to say, but I think you fried my brain.

Good god yes. The out-of-control sneezing... the fainting... "That was all you, man"... the shivering... I was actually craving some shivery Dean sneezing into Sam-who's-snuggling-him, and THEN IT WAS HERE with bonus banter and fainting and adorableness. And ARMPITS. Tooooo cute. You're amazing.

Oooh, I love this.

And just picturing the kids makes me smile. :lol:

Soooo good. <3

Thank you!! YOU are making ME smile. :D

Omigosh! Dean fainted!

I love it!

Great chapter...I wish it weren't so close to being over.

Yes ma'am, he sure did! I'm so glad you're liking it:)

HAHA!!!!

I love it!!!

I don't know why you didn't think of it either lol, but nsyways, great two chapters!!

Sorry it's almost over, but I can't wait to see how it ends! :laugh::lol::twisted:

Thank you!! I'm really glad you love it, and I am also sad its almost over!

This was a fabulous part (as usual)! Mental imagery of Dean sneezing into Sam's chest... and then all the perfect, perfect funny lines... :D I especially loved the first one I quoted. :heart:

Thank you so much!! :)

Hetchngh….hehh…”

(...)

Without warning, Dean becomes a dead weight against him as his knees buckle.

(...)

:drool::wub:

I...had more to say, but I think you fried my brain.

Heee:) Thank you! Sorry about the brains... :P

You. I. Um. God.

Marry me?

:o You are too funny:)

Thank you!

Aww, caretaker!Sammy is so adorable! :drool::wub: I loved every word of this chapter, great job. :cryhappy:

Thanks, I'm really glad you liked caretaker!Sammy!!

Good god yes. The out-of-control sneezing... the fainting... "That was all you, man"... the shivering... I was actually craving some shivery Dean sneezing into Sam-who's-snuggling-him, and THEN IT WAS HERE with bonus banter and fainting and adorableness. And ARMPITS. Tooooo cute. You're amazing.

Awww, you are more amazing! Your comments make me smile so much:) Thanks!

Okay friends, I will be posting the very last chapter in just a bit here...Thanks to everyone for reading and reviewing and being awesome!!!

A/N: Here it is!! Almost 14K words later and my very last chapter of my Dean story has arrived:) I hope you all enjoy, thanks millions for reading!! You all have been wonderful:)

PART 14

The sun is rising by the time Sam has delivered Michelle, Katie and Toby to their parents. Dean shivers in the passenger seat, barely conscious, head tucked neatly against the window until they reach their motel.

Getting Dean into the room is easy enough in comparison to the trek they had to make from the cave, and Sam lays him gently on the bed before stopping by the front office to pay for an extra night. When he returns to the room, Dean is dozing fitfully on the bed. Sam quickly undresses him down to his boxers and settles him under the blankets.

“Dean? Wake up.” Sam nudges Dean, then digs around in his bag for all of the medicine they’d acquired since Dean had first started coming down with this cold.

Dean groans, turns over, and buries his face into his pillow. Sam grabs a glass of water and sets everything next to the box of Kleenex on the nightstand next to Dean’s bed.

“Dean, wake up.”

There’s another muffled groan and something that sounds like “fuck off” from Dean, and he rolls away from Sam, ending up on his back again. Sam sits on the edge of the bed, and Dean blinks his eyes open, squinting up at Sam.

“Leave me ‘lone...atchSHUH! Damnit!” Dean pulls a hand out from the blankets and presses his palm against his forehead, grimacing in pain. “Damnit.”

“Dean, I just need you to take some meds really quick.” Sam puts a hand on Dean’s shoulder, can feel the heat through the blankets. “Damn, you’re still burning up.” Sam moves his hand up to Dean’s forehead.

“Don’ wanna.” Dean pulls away, tries to press his face into the pillow again.

“Dean, c’mon. Just for a sec, then you can sleep for twenty days straight.” There’s a pause, then Dean rubs his nose, clears his throat, and pushes himself into a sitting position.

Sam hands him some Tylenol, but before Dean can take it he turns to the side, his breath hitching. After a few seconds, his breathing evens, and he slowly turns back to Sam, scrubbing furiously at his nose.

Sam offers the pills again, and Dean takes them, but he pauses before popping them into his mouth. He scrunches up his nose, eyelids fluttering, and raises his arm to his face. Again, several seconds pass, and Dean blows out a puff of air, frustrated when the irritating itch intensifies but doesn’t result in a sneeze.

He swallows the pills with the glass of water Sam hands him, then slides back down under the covers. Sam lays the back of his hand across Dean’s forehead again, frowning.

“Get you giant hands off me,” Dean grouses, swatting Sam away. “An’ stop worry-ehhh…” Dean’s breathing becomes irregular, and Sam sighs before setting the box of Kleenex closer to Dean.

He pulls out his laptop and sits at the table, facing Dean so he can keep an eye on him, and waits.

“Sab?” The voice comes from the lump that is Dean on the bed, hoarse and congested. Sam rubs his eyes and looks over at the pile of blankets, yawning as Dean pokes his head out from under the covers.

“Yeah?”

“You’re fuzzy.” Dean squints at him, gaze slightly unfocused, and Sam can see the sheen of sweat that covers his forehead.

“Yeah,” he sighs. “I know. Go back to sleep.”

“W-where are… the kids? Toby, and the little girls…ahh-hehh-chuh!” He sneezes messily into the covers, and Sam yawns again.

“They’re safe and sound with their parents,” Sam responds to the question for the third time.

Dean nods, accepting the answer, coughs weakly, and retreats back under the blankets.

“Ehh-hetshch! Sab?” Sam is startled awake by the sneeze, and he nearly falls off of his chair.

“What, Dean? What’s wrong?”

Sam’s confusion seems to upset Dean, and he frantically begins to push away his covers in an attempt to get out of bed.

“We have to kill the debod!”

“God, not again Dean,” Sam groans, hurrying to his brother’s side. “Dean, there is no demon!” Dean struggles against Sam, but he’s weak and feverish, and Sam restrains him easily. Dean sits on the edge of the bed, defeated, shivering.

“There is no demon.” Sam plucks a Kleenex from the box and holds it out in front of Dean, who blows his nose loudly before slumping back onto the bed.

“Mom.”

“What?”

“It looked like Mom.”

At first, Sam thinks it’s the fever talking, but then he remembers the way Dean ran after the demon, like it was someone he knew. He’d had his suspicions.

“The demon turned into Mom?” Sam’s voice catches in his throat. Dean nods, then closes his eyes and doesn’t move for a long time. Sam stays there until Dean starts to snore.

The fever breaks sometime the next morning, after Sam has dozed off again, this time sitting up against the headboard of his own bed.

He wakes to the sound of Dean coughing and checks his watch. He’s going to have to pay for another day unless they leave in a couple of hours, and he’s not entirely sure Dean’s well enough for them to be hitting the road anytime soon.

Heshtch-uh. HETCHSH-uh. Ehh-hetchshoo!” Three muffled sneezes come from where Dean is bundled under the covers. A hand reaches out, grabs the Kleenex box, then disappears back under the blankets. Dean blows his nose, and it’s followed by a long coughing fit.

Sam stands, stretches, and pours out a dose of cough syrup. He hands it to Dean, who sniffs the medicine and takes a small sip before making a face.

“What the hell is this? Tastes like ass.”

“Are you serious, Dean? You threw a fit because you wanted the grape flavor! Never mind, just cough yourself to death. I don’t care anymore.”

Sam grabs his jacket and the keys and storms over to the door.

“I’m going to go get coffee.”

Sam returns with coffee for Dean as well as himself, a sort of peace offering.

Dean accepts the cup silently, sitting up in bed to drink it. He’s only about halfway through when Sam notices him starting to nod off.

“Get some rest. We’re here for another couple days.”

Sam takes the coffee from Dean and sets it on the nightstand. He helps Dean slide down so he’s lying down again.

“All I’ve been doing is sleeping.”

“Good, then do it some more.”

Ahtchshehh!” Dean grabs a Kleenex and presses it to his nose. “Wait, a couple more days? Don’t we have an-aashch-uh! Another hunt or s-something? Heh-hetshchoo!”

“Yeah, cause the last hunt worked out so great when you were sneezing your face off like that. Dean, just take it easy. We’ll take off in a couple of days, but right now I’ve paid for two more nights, so we’re staying here.”

Dean can barely keep his eyes open, so he stops fighting sleep, the sound of Sam’s voice low and soothing.

“Fine. But you go to sleep too.”

“Okay.”

“Okay?”

“Yeah. I’m actually tired from staying up all night to take care of your ass.”

Dean snorts, shifts so he’s more comfortable, feels Sam’s warm hand on the back of his neck, checking for temperature. He hears the sound of Sam climbing into his bed, and he waits until he hears Sam’s breathing even out before surrendering to the warmth of sleep.

FIN!

Ahtchshehh!” Dean grabs a Kleenex and presses it to his nose. “Wait, a couple more days? Don’t we have an-aashch-uh! Another hunt or s-something? Heh-hetshchoo!”

JEEBIS. *explodes*

The lump that was Dean... the pill-taking that kept getting interrupted by almost-sneezes... Dean not liking the flavour he whined for, and Sam having got it for him like a giant honey... Dean having thought the demon was their mom when he took off (nice)... Dean dragging the Kleenex box under the covers with him without even looking to see where they are (he's attuned to that Kleenex box), and using them without coming out... the forehead-feeling... patient patient sleepy Sam with Dean's delirious repeated questions... the messy sneeze into the covers... good god this made me happy.

I love that you wrote this. It was awesome. Please do terrible things to Dean anytime.

Aww, that was such a great ending! :spike: I loved the failed attempts to sneeze from Dean, so adorable. :clapping2: You MUST write another story soon. :)

Awww, I love how Sam gets fed up yet still returns. :P

This was a lovely read. <3

Thank you so much!! And of course, Sam can never stay mad at Dean when he needs him!! So glad you enjoyed, thanks hun!

Aww a very sweet ending. Nice and fluffy, just the way I like it.

JEEBIS. *explodes*

The lump that was Dean... the pill-taking that kept getting interrupted by almost-sneezes... Dean not liking the flavour he whined for, and Sam having got it for him like a giant honey... Dean having thought the demon was their mom when he took off (nice)... Dean dragging the Kleenex box under the covers with him without even looking to see where they are (he's attuned to that Kleenex box), and using them without coming out... the forehead-feeling... patient patient sleepy Sam with Dean's delirious repeated questions... the messy sneeze into the covers... good god this made me happy.

I love that you wrote this. It was awesome. Please do terrible things to Dean anytime.

I actually wrote the "lump that was Dean" part very first...it sparked the idea for the story. So I'm really glad that you liked it! Along with all the other parts, which, by the way, you are awesome for pointing out. It makes me all smiley when people do that. And I'm really glad it made you happy!! Like I said, sneezy!Dean is definitely growing on me:) Anywho, thanks so much for reading!!

Aww, that was such a great ending! :lol: I loved the failed attempts to sneeze from Dean, so adorable. :bleh: You MUST write another story soon. :bleh:

Thank you!! I am really happy that you enjoyed it:) And I seriously always have some type of fic or another in the making:) Thanks for reading!!

Okay, so this last part was so incredibly full of HOT and CUTE that I'm not sure where to start. Dean being a little bundle under his covers and reaching out for the tissues without emerging and him being grumpy about the flavour he picked, and Sam coming back with apology-coffee, and Dean being all worried and panicky about the demon and the kids and Sam just reassuring him again and again. And the sneeze that hurt Dean's head, and Sam checking the back of Dean's neck for fever. And all the CRAZY hot sneezing and build-ups and sentence-interrupting, and damn but you know how to button-push! :drool:

I'm so so glad you wrote this :heart:

Archived