Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural Sick Dean Fic - (14 Parts)

27jj

:D Ohhhh....between all these episodes I've been watching and this fic.....

Can it be September 24th yet? And can they steal this fic to write an episode? PLEASEEEE? :yes:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eeep. As soon as you started talking about dead mothers I was like, uh-oh. And then the chapter ending...come back, Deeeean!

(Also, I LOVE "ninja-ahh-atchshoo". Just because.)

Thank you!!I'm glad you're following, I wasn't sure if the whole mother thing was going to be clear or not, but... I like that part too:) You are awesome and always leave great feedback, so thank you:)

:D Ohhhh....between all these episodes I've been watching and this fic.....

Can it be September 24th yet? And can they steal this fic to write an episode? PLEASEEEE? :rolleyes:

Thank you so much for reading!! I'm glad that you're enjoying it! I know, it needs to be September RIGHT NOW!!!

So really, I know I said last night that I was going to post the next chapter LAST night, but apparently, its this night and no chapter. Whoops. But I promise, its coming very soon. Thank you everyone for being so incredibly awesome overall, and for reading and leaving such lovely feedback. It really means a lot to me, and everyone is so kind and supportive. :heart: You guys rock!

PART 10

Sam tries to push away his panic as he sprints after Dean. He can’t believe his luck when he nears the top of the hill and sees a figure on the ground not far from where he is, knowing instantly its Dean when he hears a short, rasping cough.

He falls to his knees beside his limp brother, the wet ground quickly soaking through his jeans. Dean coughs again, but he’s not awake. Sam gently shakes him to be sure, and then slips a hand under his head, lifting Dean partially off the ground. The shirt Dean is wearing is torn and completely ruined, hanging off his body and leaving him shivering against the cold. Both his jacket and Sam’s jacket are nowhere to be seen, and Sam can’t help but wish he hadn’t given his jacket to Dean earlier just so he could give it to him now.

“Dean, what happened to your clothes?” But Dean is unconscious, doesn’t answer, so Sam carefully lays him back onto the wet grass and stands up. He quickly removes his own plaid over shirt. Thankfully, Dean’s still got pants on, but he’s shaking so hard, curled in on himself, that Sam’s panic starts to rise up again.

It’s a struggle to get Dean back into a sitting position, but somehow Sam manages, and he pulls Dean’s arms through the sleeves of his shirt. Sam shivers a little, now wearing just a t-shirt. If he doesn’t get Dean back to the car, they’re both going to freeze out here.

“It’s okay, Dean, I got you,” Sam murmurs when Dean moans as he’s lifted from the ground. It’s strange, carrying Dean in his arms, and he has a sudden memory of Dean carrying him once when he was about eleven, and he’d twisted his ankle on a hunt. Dean had teased him mercilessly, calling him a baby, but he’d felt safe, protected.

Sam reaches the Impala and hefts Dean into the seat, leaves the door open while he digs around in the trunk in search of a blanket he’s pretty sure is buried underneath all the stuff they keep back there. He finally spots a corner of gray fabric and yanks it out from under a bag of salt. Once the blanket is tucked firmly around Dean, he cranks up the heat and starts driving back to the motel, all the while hoping and praying and begging anyone who might be listening for Dean to be okay.

“Sam,” Dean croaks out suddenly, and Sam jumps in his seat. He glances over at Dean, sees him blinking his eyes open, and lets out a breath he doesn’t realize he’s holding. Dean looks around, his expression anxious, and scrubs his knuckles hard against his nose. Sam hears his breathing speed up, almost frantic, and he clamps a hand around Sam’s arm like he’s trying to hold on for his life.

“Dean! Hey, just take it easy, okay?”

“S-Sam. Sam…I- I saw…ihhh…it w-wa-ahh…” Dean struggles with his words, unable to get out a sentence because his teeth are chattering from the cold and his breath is hitching with what Sam recognizes as an oncoming sneeze.

Dean gathers an armful of the blanket that’s draped over him and buries his face into it, sneezing repeatedly.

Hehhtchshoo! Hahh...hatcheshh. EhhtshCHOO! Hetchughn-uh.”

Sam hands him a tissue, but Dean’s hands are shaking badly and he barely manages to wipe his nose before he abandons the attempt.

“Dean, what were you thinking? What the hell were you running after?”

Sam is so thankful that Dean is okay that he can’t help but feel a little angry and his brother’s strange actions. Dean coughs into a fist and tightens his hold around Sam’s bicep.

“S-Sam, you h-have to go back. T-turn around. Y-you have t-to g-go back.”

“Dean, I’m not going anywhere until I get you warmed up and into bed.”

“M-my health isn’t as im-iishhoo! As important as th-those kids.”

“Kids? Dean, you were running after something else- never mind. I’m taking you back to the motel.”

“You know I’m r-right, Sam.” Dean lets go of Sam and draws his arm back underneath the blanket, shivering hard. “I p-promise I’ll s-stay in the c-car.”

Sam’s torn, knowing he has to try and get rid of the demon before it can take any more kids, but he knows the longer he waits to get Dean someplace warm, the worse he’s going to get.

“Sam…” Dean gives a pitiful cough, then looks up at Sam with weary, pleading eyes, and Sam finds himself turning around.

“Fine,” Sam huffs. “But you’re staying in bed for a week when we’re done with this.”

Sam reluctantly leaves Dean in the Impala, heat turned on full blast, and takes off toward the river.

Dean tries to keep his eyes on Sam, his growing headache and chattering teeth making it almost impossible to concentrate. He fights to keep his eyes open, and finds himself dozing once or twice as the heat from the blanket and the heater finally starts to envelop him. Time passes, and he doesn’t know if its seconds or hours. He only knows that Sam is still out there somewhere in the dark, and he could be in trouble.

He reaches for the door handle, pushes the door open, and half stumbles out of the Impala. He can hear some type of commotion up ahead, where Sam is, but he can’t see very far in the dark. He walks toward the noise, blanket still wrapped tightly around his shoulders.

Suddenly, a strange sensation sweeps over him, and he feels himself sinking to the ground, unable to stand. Everything tilts sideways, making his head spin, and then everything goes black.

When Dean comes to, he’s instantly aware of a sharp pain in his side. His arms are stretched tight behind his body, bound to something solid, some type of wall by the feel of it. It’s dark, and when he looks down he can barely see his own legs stretched out in front of him. He’s bound at the ankles, too, and when he shifts the sharp pain returns in his side. He remembers the bruised rib, apparently not completely healed yet.

He thinks about how pissed Sam would be at him right now, if he knew his rib was still causing him pain. Or if he knew he hasn’t stayed in the car. He feels his nose starting to run, and sniffs hard, regretting it instantly when it causes his nose to itch.

Hehh…” Dean does everything he can to fight it, knowing it’s going to hurt like a bitch if he sneezes now. His chest heaves up and down, his breath hitching, but as hard as he tries not to, he’s forced to give in to the sensation.

Htchx-ehh!”

“Bless you,” comes a voice, soft and childlike, from somewhere to his left. He lets out a started yelp, halting his attempt to press his still running nose to his shoulder.

“Wh-who’s there?”

He hears footsteps approaching, and slowly three small figures come into view. Dean squints to try and make them out. There are three children, cautiously drawing closer to him with scared looks on their faces. Two girls and one boy.

“My name is Katie,” the first girl says, stepping closer.

“Katie…Katie Bell?”

She doesn’t seem at all surprised that Dean knows her name.

“Yes.”

“Holy shi-ihhh-ishchoo!”

OMGOMGOMG. DEAN IS SHACKLED AND SNEEZING.

::Grabs whip, leather collar, chocolate sauce::

Oh. Um. Hello missing children...

Well, this is awkward. B)

(I'm LOVING this. Awesome job!)

I'm a bit confused but too :rolleyes: to care! :wub:

Who's Katie? aha. Oh wait, we're not supposed to know...

SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MY MIND. :blushing:

Lovely. (:

Ohmyjeez! This just gets better and better and BETTER! I better calm down before I go into shock:)

I mean I know my birthday is in September, but you didn't really have to get me anything THIS special :rolleyes:

Dean's just gonna get sicker out there in that cold weather...bummer :wub:

I agree with all the others, but will be louder and more childish.

Ahem.

MORE MORE MORE, RIGHT NOW!!

The plot (and everything else) is fantastic by the way.

Oh! Oh, he found them! This is great!

Him sneezing without his hands free is probably the sexiest thing ever.

I can't wait till the next part!

Aghghghh.

Sam giving shaky-handed Dean tissues... Dean stumbling through the woods wrapped up in his blanket... the sneezing... agh.

DAMN GIRL CONTINUE!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I've been following this for a while now, and I've finally decided to comment haha :lol:

Haha:) THANK YOU so much for commenting:) It makes me happy that you've been reading it this whole time, thanks for taking the time!

OMGOMGOMG. DEAN IS SHACKLED AND SNEEZING.

::Grabs whip, leather collar, chocolate sauce::

Oh. Um. Hello missing children...

Well, this is awkward. :unsure:

(I'm LOVING this. Awesome job!)

I laughed so hard when I read this:) Thank you so much for leaving such amazing feedback and for reading!!

I'm a bit confused but too :D to care! ^_^

Who's Katie? aha. Oh wait, we're not supposed to know...

SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MY MIND. :bleh:

Lovely. (:

Dang, sorry about the confusing part. I tried to explain it in earlier chapters...they talked to Katie's parents in chapter 5 I think, and then Sam says the names of the kids they're looking for in chapter 7ish.

Anyway, thank you so much for taking the time to comment:) I smile every time I see a comment of yours.

:drool

*wibbles*

*melts into puddle*

*blushes*

*re-forms you into a human shaped person thing again*

*giggles* Thank you so very much for reading:)

Ohmyjeez! This just gets better and better and BETTER! I better calm down before I go into shock:)

I mean I know my birthday is in September, but you didn't really have to get me anything THIS special :P

Dean's just gonna get sicker out there in that cold weather...bummer :twisted:

We can't have you going into shock now! I'm so happy you're liking it! And maybe there will be new/more/real birthday surprises come September...

P.S. I'm going to start using that now...ohmyjeez:)

Now you're just teasing us! :) You must post more RIGHT NOW! :)

Yes, I'm evil:) Thanks for reading, more is here!

I agree with all the others, but will be louder and more childish.

Ahem.

MORE MORE MORE, RIGHT NOW!!

The plot (and everything else) is fantastic by the way.

Heee:) Thank so tons for your lovely review:)

P.S. Yay that there are more sick!Dean postings coming from you soon!!

Oh! Oh, he found them! This is great!

Him sneezing without his hands free is probably the sexiest thing ever.

I can't wait till the next part!

That man can make anything sexy:) Thanks for reading!! I'm really glad you enjoyed it:)

Aghghghh.

Sam giving shaky-handed Dean tissues... Dean stumbling through the woods wrapped up in his blanket... the sneezing... agh.

So glad you liked it! You are making my day, honest:)

A/N: You guys:) I don’t even know what to say…today was the WORST day ever, nothing went right. It was terrible, horrible, no good, and very bad. All at the same time. I almost didn’t even turn on my computer. But then I did, and you guys blew my mind- you have no idea how much I appreciate all the wonderful comments. They made me smile so much and I have to say again how incredibly thankful I am that you guys are reading and leaving love:) You made my day not suck so much, and for that I thank you.

Anywho. Here is the next chapter, there’s just one more (mayyybe two) chapters after this. It’s a little short, but like I said, it was a tough day. Oh, and remember when I kind of said no more cliff hanger type endings? Well, I lied. Sorry.

Okay I’m done now. Read on, por favor:) Hope you enjoy!

PART 11

“You shouldn’t swear, mister,” the older girl, Michelle, tells Dean sternly, her expression reminding him of Sam.

Dean squints up at her, his breath hitching rapidly again.

Etchugnh! Damnit. S-sorry... Ktshch-uh. Shit-I mean, shoot. Damn.” His nose is running freely now, and he’d give anything to have use of his hands. He sniffs hard, and it leaves his nose stuffy in addition to running like a faucet.

“Bless you,” Katie chimes again, then goes back to looking at him disapprovingly. She doesn’t seem at all afraid, but the other two kids are standing behind her a little, clearly wary of him.

Dean shivers violently, and realizes he’s freezing cold. He looks down, his eyes slowly adjusting to the dark, and sees that the shirt he’s wearing is Sam’s. It’s a little big on him, but it’s the only thing between him and the cool air in the cave, or whatever the hell it is they’re in right now.

He looks around, his head spinning, and tries to determine exactly what the hell is going on. The kids stay where they are, huddled together, watching him as he struggles against his bindings a little and checks out his surroundings. After a few minutes, Dean coughs harshly, and Michelle takes a small step forward.

“Who are you, mister?”

“I’m Dean,” he answers, coughing out his name.

“How do you know who we are?”

“What is this, twenty quest-ehhshch-uh!”

“Bless you.”

Dean huffs in frustration and closes his eyes. He shivers again, but he no longer feels cold. In fact, he feels completely opposite, and it’s almost like his skin feels sunburned. Sam was right. He definitely has a fever.

“Who’s Sam?” Katie asks loudly, and he realizes he’s talking out loud.

“My brother Sam and I have been looking for you.”

“How do we know you’re not friends with the monster?” This time it’s the boy, Toby, who speaks up. He’s much more suspicious of Dean than either of the girls are.

“We aren’t friends with the monster. We’re trying to save you. So…maybe you can try to untie me?” Dean tries out his best kid-friendly grin, hoping to look as least threatening as he can.

Katie moves forward first, cautiously crouching beside him. He feels her hands on his wrists, examining his bindings.

“This rope is really thick,” she tells him, and his heart sinks.

“Maybe we can find some sharp rocks or something, to cut the rope with,” Toby suggests quietly.

Dean nods enthusiastically at him, and looks around.

“Michelle and I will go look over there,” Katie offers, pointing in the direction they had come from. “Toby can look here with you.”

The girls leave, their footsteps echoing throughout the cave, and Toby slides down the cave wall until he’s sitting a few feet from Dean. He draws his knees up to his chest and wraps his arms around them tightly.

Atchshoo!” Dean sneezes, then clears his throat, turning to Toby.

“Hey kid,” he starts a little awkwardly. He doesn’t talk with kids often. Unless Sam when he’s acting like a six-year-old counts. Toby doesn’t look at him.

“How long have you been here?” There’s still no answer, but Toby turns his face toward Dean, resting his chin on his knees, his eyes sad.

Dean looks into those eyes and sees something all too familiar, like he’s looking into a mirror. The look on the kid’s face reminds him of when Sam first found out what their Dad really did for a living, and it’s heartbreaking.

There’s a faint thumping noise in the distance, and at first he thinks it’s the girls coming back. The sound turns into an eerie, wailing moan, and Dean’s heard enough in his lifetime to know that it’s a noise that could only be associated with something supernatural.

“What was that?”

Toby seems to shrink further against the wall, his eyes wide, and Dean realizes he’s terrified. What he whispers next has Dean pressing himself against the wall in a similar fashion.

“It’s coming.”

today was the WORST day ever, nothing went right. It was terrible, horrible, no good, and very bad. All at the same time.

:D:) Hope you're feeling a bit better now... (By the way, at the risk of sounding weird - feel free to PM if you ever just want to rant at someone unrelated to RL! :) )

So much love for this part. Poor Dean all tied up and sneezing and trying not to swear in front of the kids and SNEEZING, and being all feverish and shivery, and, did I mention SNEEZING?

Dean looks into those eyes and sees something all too familiar, like he’s looking into a mirror. The look on the kid’s face reminds him of when Sam first found out what their Dad really did for a living, and it’s heartbreaking.

Gorgeous little paragraph. :P

Also - CLIFFHANGER ARGHHH.

No problem! I love it

Please continue, I can't bear poor little Toby being scared, but Dean tied up maybe isn't too bad... :D:):)

Hehe! Please continue!!!!! :P

Aww, I'm sorry your day started out so crummy, but I'm glad you're doing better now! :D

This story can't be almost over, it's too good! B)

Noooooo don't end EVER.

I actually haven't read this chapter yet. I'm hoarding it. And PS, I'm leaving for vacation #2 really soon, so if I'm not back tomorrow I won't be back until late next week. Thus foiling the cliffhanging. Mwhahahaaaa!

God, your sneeze spellings are killing me... :DB) And how Dean sneezes in the middle of a word? AMAZING.

:cry: You are simply amazingggggggg....I didn't think I'd come back to consciousness so quickly after that last chapter... I stand corrected. Your characters are perfect!!!!

Hope your days are better in the future, but you know there's always a place where you can feel better :hug:

“Hey kid,” he starts a little awkwardly. He doesn’t talk with kids often. Unless Sam when he’s acting like a six-year-old counts. Toby doesn’t look at him.

“How long have you been here?” There’s still no answer, but Toby turns his face toward Dean, resting his chin on his knees, his eyes sad.

Firstly, the fact that you have Dean TIED UP and all sickly...

Secondly, that he's with all these little kids, and Dean's not so great with kids, but he's going to try, just because that's what Dean does (and he's Batman Sorry.)

Thirdly, that last line there, the one about the mirror... PERFECTION.

Fourthly (is that even a word? Hmm. Don't care), LOVE where this fic is going! I have been super busy this last week and haven't had much time to be on here, so tonight I had THREE whole parts of this to read and it was FABULOUS.

:cry:

So much love for this part. Poor Dean all tied up and sneezing and trying not to swear in front of the kids and SNEEZING, and being all feverish and shivery, and, did I mention SNEEZING?

Gorgeous little paragraph. :heart:

Also - CLIFFHANGER ARGHHH.

Thank you so much!! It means so much to me when you leave awesome feedback like this, so thanks:) I'm really glad you're enjoying it!

No problem! I love it

Please continue, I can't bear poor little Toby being scared, but Dean tied up maybe isn't too bad... :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Hehe! Please continue!!!!! :bleh:

Yes, Dean being tied up is definately a fun thing to write...don't know why I've never done it before! I'm so glad you liked it!!

Aww, I'm sorry your day started out so crummy, but I'm glad you're doing better now! :hug:

This story can't be almost over, it's too good! :bleh:

Awww, thanks:) And don't worry, still a couple more parts! Thank you tons for reading!

Noooooo don't end EVER.

I actually haven't read this chapter yet. I'm hoarding it. And PS, I'm leaving for vacation #2 really soon, so if I'm not back tomorrow I won't be back until late next week. Thus foiling the cliffhanging. Mwhahahaaaa!

Haha, tricky:) But what if I was mean and I didn't post for another week? Ha! Just kidding, I would never do that:)

Also, I'm super jealous that you are going on vacation #2 because I haven't had any vacations:(

And yes, it eventually will have to end or y'all will get bored with it, but I think there will be a total of 14 chapters, so the end is near but there are at least a few more parts:)

God, your sneeze spellings are killing me... :wacko::D And how Dean sneezes in the middle of a word? AMAZING.

:blushing: Wow, thank you! That means a lot:)

:hug:

<3

Oh noes! We've got one down over here!! Call a Winchester in for CPR!

Ahem. Anywho, thanks:)

:) You are simply amazingggggggg....I didn't think I'd come back to consciousness so quickly after that last chapter... I stand corrected. Your characters are perfect!!!!

Hope your days are better in the future, but you know there's always a place where you can feel better :hug:

Well, you are quite amazing yourself!!! Thank you SO much, you're too kind:) :heart:

Firstly, the fact that you have Dean TIED UP and all sickly...

Secondly, that he's with all these little kids, and Dean's not so great with kids, but he's going to try, just because that's what Dean does (and he's Batman Sorry.)

Thirdly, that last line there, the one about the mirror... PERFECTION.

Fourthly (is that even a word? Hmm. Don't care), LOVE where this fic is going! I have been super busy this last week and haven't had much time to be on here, so tonight I had THREE whole parts of this to read and it was FABULOUS.

:wub:

:laugh: Batman!!!

Thanks so much for reading!! I am so incredibly gald that you're liking it, and thanks for the awesome feedback!!

The Sick Dean! The adorably helpful kids! The drama!

Thank you so much for reading!!!

Archived