Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural Sick Dean Fic - (14 Parts)

27jj

Y mil gracias a ti para escribirlo!

Ahem. I think I might explode from cuteness here. There are too many favorite parts for me to be listing them all, so I'll just say that my ABSOLUTE favorite wasn't even a Dean moment... it was Sam falling asleep against the headboard. I love how your stories just have that perfect touch of realism to them, like that moment. Mmmmmm. LOVE.

;)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, so this last part was so incredibly full of HOT and CUTE that I'm not sure where to start. Dean being a little bundle under his covers and reaching out for the tissues without emerging and him being grumpy about the flavour he picked, and Sam coming back with apology-coffee, and Dean being all worried and panicky about the demon and the kids and Sam just reassuring him again and again. And the sneeze that hurt Dean's head, and Sam checking the back of Dean's neck for fever. And all the CRAZY hot sneezing and build-ups and sentence-interrupting, and damn but you know how to button-push! ;)

I'm so so glad you wrote this :heart:

Thank you!! I'm glad I found some buttons:) Thanks so much for reading and awesome, detailed feedback:)

Y mil gracias a ti para escribirlo!

Ahem. I think I might explode from cuteness here. There are too many favorite parts for me to be listing them all, so I'll just say that my ABSOLUTE favorite wasn't even a Dean moment... it was Sam falling asleep against the headboard. I love how your stories just have that perfect touch of realism to them, like that moment. Mmmmmm. LOVE.

:)

Mil gracias a ti para leerlo!!! I am very glad you like that part:) Thanks so much!!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived