Sneeze Fetish Forum

crashintome

24 minutes ago, Alyssa1146 said:

I like the caretaking, but I was so hoping for sneezing too at some point.  The books are so long, so I’m questioning whether I want to download the second one next.  

I believe there is sneezing in the second book (I have it but haven't read it yet). IIRC it was a small allergy scene.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheCakeIsAlive

• NoV

• Bondi

• Chanel_no5

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The romance novel "Imperfect Together" by Amanda Harte has a main character who's allergic to cats. His allergy is mentioned multiple times (including in the blurb, which I've quoted below...and, quite frankly, which is why I decided to read the book in the first place!), and there are several scenes involving him sneezing. In addition to that, the climax of the book revolves around a scene in which he sneezes numerous times (including several spelled out) and in which the other main character identifies him by his sneezes.

From the Amazon.com blurb:

If Luke's unhappy, so is Jenny. She's just gotten her life and her daughter back on track after the divorce, and now they may lose their home to a man who's as allergic to children as he is to cats.

On 1/29/2018 at 4:29 PM, Alyssa1146 said:

I downloaded the first book on audible to listen to while I travel.  Can someone tell me if there is any in the first book?  I’m a good ways in, and nothing.    

The books are so lovely and wonderful and the writing is so good. 

In the second book, Jamie has a fit due to allergies AND gets sick.  But if you don't love the books for what they are on their own, you might not want to continue.  Up to you!

• 2 weeks later...

In the book The Way We Fall by Megan Crewe Gav sneezes from dust on page 289

In The Lives We Lost by Megan Crewe Gav sneezes on pages 211, 214, 249, and 266. 

In The Worlds We Make by Megan Crewe Tobias sneezes on pages 26 and 42. 

In The Elite by Kiera Cass, Maxon sneezes on page 167. 

In April, May, and June by Robin Benway, Julian sneezes on page 195 and it’s spelled out. 

In the book Thornhill by Kathleen Peacock, Kyle sneezes on page 210. 

In The Cupcake Queen by Heather Helper, Blake sneezes on page 118. 

In The Wizard Heir by Cinda Williams Chima, Seph sneezes on page 122.

In the Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima, Fitch sneezes on pages 62 and 65. 

In The Dance by Christopher Pike, Michael sneezes on pages 414 and 415. 

In This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer Smith, Graham sneezes on page 379. 

In Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson, Fang sneezes on page 56. 

• 4 months later...

Donna Tartt's novels The Goldfinch and The Secret History have a lot of male sneezing in them, mostly from colds. Absolutely none from female characters, though, which is a personal bummer, for me at least. 

• 3 months later...

If no one has mentioned it, Jim Butcher's first Dresden Files book "Storm Front", Harry Dresden gets pretty sick. I can't remember if there's any sneezing, but I think there is some. I haven't read it in a while, but it's worth a look! And the book series itself is one of my favorites. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I started reading One Day in December by Josie Silver today. The first chapter starts with "It's a wonder everyone who uses public transport in winter doesn't keel over and die of germ overload. In the last ten minutes I've been coughed on and sneezed at,..." It's not much and probably won't come back in the story, but I hope still worth mentioning :)

• 2 months later...

We, The Drowned by Carsten Jensen surprised me with good cold scene pretty early in the book (pages 29 and 30).  It's readable in the preview on Amazon.  The afflicted character is a (male) Danish soldier who was left in the water after a sea battle.

I'm probably a few hundred pages in and there's been nothing else along those lines.  It's a book about Danish sailors, war, hard lives, and other atrocities, so I wasn't expecting any.  Be warned that this excerpt is a bit spoilery, although the characters mentioned are fairly minor except for Laurids.  That being said, the incident mentioned (of Laurids travelling to Heaven and back) is spoken about from page 1, so it doesn't ruin the book.

• 2 months later...

Leighann Dobbs “In Over Her Head” cutesy comedic romance book - and the male character is allergic to the female character’s perfume. Such a lovely treat.

Ilona Andrews “Magic Burns” - 2 separate male characters sneeze, 1 of which has fits.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/27/2019 at 2:26 AM, sprinkles287 said:

Leighann Dobbs “In Over Her Head” cutesy comedic romance book - and the male character is allergic to the female character’s perfume. Such a lovely treat.

That was such a fun read, thank you! I wish the book was longer haha. Gonna read it again. It was a bit weird, that sneezing whenever he liked an idea (and her perfume), but who am I to complain lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I was listening to an audiobook and there was sneezing in it!

It's "The Baron on the trees",written by the Italian author Italo Calvino in 1957.

Cosimo (the main character) has to fight against the wolves that had attecked him on a tree but he had a bad cold so he was sneezing,sniffing and also expectorating (gross,I know,even though I like snot and sneezes I don't like that). 

I don't know how to send you this part of the book but I can tell it was Chapter 24. I could send you the audiobook I listened to (on YouTube) but it's in Italian so most of you wouldn't understand it. Let me know if you want me to send it. 

3 minutes ago, Zumil4702 said:

I was listening to an audiobook and there was sneezing in it!

It's "The Baron on the trees",written by the Italian author Italo Calvino in 1957.

Cosimo (the main character) has to fight against the wolves that had attecked him on a tree but he had a bad cold so he was sneezing,sniffing and also expectorating (gross,I know,even though I like snot and sneezes I don't like that). 

I don't know how to send you this part of the book but I can tell it was Chapter 24. I could send you the audiobook I listened to (on YouTube) but it's in Italian so most of you wouldn't understand it. Let me know if you want me to send it. 

Sorry,I made a few mistakes.

Attacked*

Tell you* 

4 minutes ago, Zumil4702 said:

Sorry,I made a few mistakes.

Attacked*

Tell you* 

I could translate that part into English if you want.

• 3 months later...

Tell Me a Secret by Jane Fallon, page 117-119, several sneezes by a man who wants to rent a room from the main character Holly. He first claims that it's hay fever but it turns out he's allergic to her cat and he runs out the door sneezing and wheezing. 

• 1 month later...

LOTS of sneezing from lead male character in SM Reine's Preternatural Affairs series.  He's a witch, and is allergic to strong magic.  First few books are free for kindle...

• 3 months later...

their are several sneezes in the letter for the king where the sidekick character takes a dunk in a river and catch's a cold afterwards. in the sequel the secrets of the wild wood there is a sneeze as well. another book I know of is Lex Trent versus the gods where their is several sneezes throughout the story.

On 5/21/2020 at 6:08 PM, kai said:

their are several sneezes in the letter for the king where the sidekick character takes a dunk in a river and catch's a cold afterwards. in the sequel the secrets of the wild wood there is a sneeze as well. another book I know of is Lex Trent versus the gods where their is several sneezes throughout the story.

Oh man, you're right. That is a great little scene, goodness glory. I remember reading that and starting to seriously ship those two.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, well, guess who's at it again... :lol:  No really, make a guess. Ready?  Okay, if your guess was Stephen King, you're right. The short story "Rat" in the newest collection "If It Bleeds" is pretty much an angsty sickfic, with the contagion situation described. Plenty of sneezes (some rather well described - I don't think I've read an actual published author mentioning someone's breath hitching in anticipation of a sneeze, or calling a sneeze "juicy", but okay) and coughing from the flu. Male. 

The titular story "If It Bleeds" mentions sneezing as well. As in, the main character is in a room where a scented candle is lit and the scent "made her want to sneeze". But no actual sneezing. I don't read the stories in the right order so I still have two more to go, we'll see if there's anything in those as well. 

There's passage in Thomas Mann's The Magic Mountain that has an amazing description of sneezing:

"Sneezing was just as much fun — the way you felt it swelling up with a vengeance inside you, until it became irresistible and you breathed in and out in one great frenzy, gave yourself over to the bliss of it, your face drunk with pleasure — you could forget the whole world in one blessed eruption. But sometimes they came in twos and threes, one right after the other."

6 minutes ago, Adw said:

There's passage in Thomas Mann's The Magic Mountain that has an amazing description of sneezing:

"Sneezing was just as much fun — the way you felt it swelling up with a vengeance inside you, until it became irresistible and you breathed in and out in one great frenzy, gave yourself over to the bliss of it, your face drunk with pleasure — you could forget the whole world in one blessed eruption. But sometimes they came in twos and threes, one right after the other."

Good lord... Is it even possible for a non-fetishist to write something like that?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my god I love that book. I read it in college and it was a trip. It’s about life in a tuberculosis sanitarium. The protagonist goes to visit his cousin but catches a cold which is falsely diagnosed as TB and ends up becoming a resident for the next several years.

• 3 weeks later...

This year in march the book "Bloom" written by Keith Oppel was published. There are four main characters. One of them has awfully bad heyfever and is sneezing constantly in the beginning. The other three have allergies as well, but no sneezing on their part. The whole story centers around strange plants that grow everywhere and release toxic pollen into the air. Strangely the main characters are not allergic to them, but seemingly all the rest of humanity...

Well, I guess you see where this is going ;-) Sadly the sneezing gets less ans less, but there might be more in book 2 and 3.