Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kuroshitsuji Comic

LeapYearKisses

So, I come with art finally! smile.png What I have here is a little comic I've been working on since May. It's the comic version of Spoo's first ficlet about Sebastian. I hope you like it as much as she did when she saw the sketches! XD

Warnings: No sneezing until rather late in, no consistency, no perspective, feather-torture later on. It's rated G, though.

I'll be posting a page every other day as long as I have pages done. After that, it may be a bit random, since I'm not patient enough to wait until I'm finished. This comic isn't as well done as Nova's (arrgh, it's so pretty! o__o) but please enjoy it, nonetheless.

Also, a note: I was way too lazy to draw books on the bookshelves, so just pretend they're there. XD >>;

Page 1

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

!!!

Ohohoho. <3 You couldn't have picked a better ficlet to illustrate. This looks verrrry promising, oh yes it does. :P

Sebastian is such an...inviting fetish victim. One look at that poised smirk, and you just want to see it melt away into a helpless pre-expression... I mean... Ahem. Yes. Very lovely, this. I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.

:omg: OMG!! (Oh My GOODNESS!!) you're making a commic of the story Spoo wrote? :omg: OMG YAY!!!! I am so looking forward to more! :sweatdrop: mmmmmmm sneezy Sebastian art!! :twisted::laugh::drool::drool::drool:

WAHHHH! I'm so ridiculously flattered. :drool: You're already aware how much I love you for this, but let me remind you again:

YOU'RE SO AWESOME!!!! :laugh:

I can't wait to see moreeeee. Especially the later pages~ :sweatdrop:

Oh. My gosh. Continue it. Continue it continue it continue it continue it. Kthx. <3

Hee hee. Couldn't agree more, sis. This is one of my favorite fics, so to see it in picture? Ah, I'm so ecstatic! :innocent:

Thank you everyone! If I had the time I'd reply to each of you, but I'm sticking this up before class, so. :rolleyes:

Edit: I totally forgot to say read from right to left! Like a dojinshi. XD Good thing that didn't matter for page #1.

Page 1

Page 2 = New!

Maybe you forgot the books, but on the people you remember a lot of the details, like Ciel's thumb ring. I can't wait until the story really gets rolling. >D

LYK, you are so talented. Amazing drabble writer, and now amazing artist?? very impressive! :shy:

lovin' it so far, can't wait for more!

Those empty-actually-not-empty shelves are so ominous. Especially after the view of the feathers. Those feathers are like the shark in Jaws. Imagine the music, and look at them again. Dundundunnnn... See it? Yes, yes you do. And, yay! Plot that thickens! Very nice. *nodnod*

I love Ciel's expression in the first panel. Like, A LOT. :laugh: That is the face of a snooty rich boy who hasn't cleaned a day of his life, haha.

oooh... the anticipation is killing me!!!

lovely work. :laugh:

I agree! :drool: I love your work! it's amazing! mmmmmmm Seby!!!

Archived