Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kuroshitsuji Comic

LeapYearKisses

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ohhh man~~~ :):(:) I love this comic so much~! Thank you LYK!

I so totally agree! I love this comic! thanks so much LYK! :laugh:

You're killing me! >.> Don't pull my finger keep going its only just gotten to the BEST part of the comic <3 -might make a sebby sim in ts2 and make him sneeze and post it on here-

• 2 weeks later...
You're killing me! >.> Don't pull my finger keep going its only just gotten to the BEST part of the comic <3 -might make a sebby sim in ts2 and make him sneeze and post it on here-

OT: You plays TS2?!?! OMG, so do I!!!

Anyway, I'm still awaiting happiness! Stop teasing me! (pun, if noticeable, intended)

oOOoo I snuggle sebby's face in that last panel....You, my dear friend, have a gift :D

Muahaha. I love the fact that he keeps smiling, and then... that sliiightly bothered expression. Sexy stuff. *purr*

Also, first panel on page 13? That is one gorgeous butler. <3

Awww... so cute. :jump: I love the spelling for the uhm... applying of feather to Sebastian. :laugh:

And oooh, another cliffhanger. :lol: Can't wait to see what happens next. :D

*melts at expression in first panel of last page*

Oooh... such a cute pre-sneeze expression.

*cracks up at Ciel's* "yes yes go on go on" * :D

Hmmm... and indeed not long... all of 53 minutes that was! :jump:

I think I just melted into a little puddle. that was so :D:jump::laugh::cry::cry::D:bleh::lol: haha as you can see I honestly don't know how to describe how amazing that was other than the little smileys. :evilsmiley03: I loved Sebastain's pre-sneeze face and the colored sneeze!!! :twisted: thanks so much for drawing these! you are amazing and extremeley tallented!

Mm...~:D

I really lovve the page... 14? 15? Anyways, where is the close up of his nose, yummy<33

:omg:...:D...:laugh:

OMGWOMAN.

I had seen that page of the comic, b-but not colored!!! GUH!!! I'm freaking out like a manic right now. :omg: LYK, seriously. You're so epically amazing. :laugh: This really does justice to my silly little fic. Thank you so much!! :omg:

TOTALY. WORTH. IT.

I officially love you to bits LKY, your such a great drawer <333

......heh, Sebby sneezes like how i do >w>;

OH. MY. GOD.

At first I was like :unsure: "Update!"

Then I was like :blush: "THIS HOTNESS OMG"

And now I'm like :whistle2: "*right-click, priiiiiiiint* COME TO MOMMA!"

LKY, YOU WIN FOREVERS. :wink3:

I would totally roll around the floor squealing like a crazy fangirl if my mom wasn't watching some show that she gets angry if I make the slightest sound whenever she watches it LOL

Archived