Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kuroshitsuji Comic

LeapYearKisses

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of COURSE I'm excited! This is my writing brought to lifeeeee. I'd do backflips if I could! :) This is getting gooooood...

:shocking: Excited!!!

Love your drawing, and as has been said, the feather details are phenomonal!!!

dont forget to detail the nose, the helpless loke and the expressions (well thats what i like best) Whatebver you do will be fantastic!!! :sleepy:

:P Your killing me here >w< with every comic I get more eager to see Sebby sneeze~~~

And its really cute to see Ceil blush when Sebastian asks if he wants to see him sneeze <3 :o

Not to mention I love your art~!

...Umm...Yeah! 8D

Ooooh, so much suspense :o I'm looking forward to seeing the actual sneezing :P Excellent artwork too! Thanks for sharing this with us! :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

i'm wondering when will we get to see the page of where sebbeh sneezes alot in? it has been some time now and I'm getting worried that this might end up being discontinued :laugh:

I told you, the comic is completely inked. I'm sorry I haven't got another page yet. I'm in the middle of finals right now, and I really don't have time for anything but studying...

i'm wondering when will we get to see the page of where sebbeh sneezes alot in? it has been some time now and I'm getting worried that this might end up being discontinued :laugh:

I've seen the comic in its entirety. I can assure you that it IS finished, just not inked as LYK said. Also, there is only one featured sneeze in the storyline itself. The other one is off-screen, I suppose you can say. When LYK has time she'll work on the rest. In the meantime don't worry about anything, okay? It's all good. :drool:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived