Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kuroshitsuji Comic

LeapYearKisses

Wow I haven't look at this comic in a while.

I was like " oh an update let's see, look he ... Sneezed...... HE SNEEZED OMG yea!!!!!!"

And then I melt <3

Love this!!!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the last installment. Thank you so much to everyone who has stuck around and enjoyed this comic, even when I got lazy and stopped toning it. :yuck: I had such a wonderful time drawing it, and your comments really made my day!

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9 (Inked)

Page 10 (Inked)

Page 11 (Inked)

Page 12 (Inked)

Page 13 (Inked)

Page 14 (Inked)

Page 15 (Inked)

Page 16 (Inked)

Page 17 (Loook, shiny colors!)

Page 18 (Inked)

Page 19 (Inked)

Page 20 (Inked)

A huge, HUGE thank you goes to Spoo, who wrote the story that inspired me to make this. You are an awesome person! Thank you for your patience and enthusiasm through the whole process! :P I really love your writing, and I hope you go on to write many more awesome drabbles.

Look at that. What a fine ending and what nice suspense you offered. <3 His uh-oh face was priceless, as it this comic.

Looks at last pages.... gahh... Sebby cute. :rolleyes: Awesome comic! Loved the ending. Thank you so much for sharing! :blushing:

• 7 months later...

HAhaha! Did he fake the last one just to make the kid look his way? Hahahahaha...

fit that's the case its even more funny for me. ^_^ Anyway, great show... I was turning the pages and going..

'what? when's the sneeze man... so me the sneeze!' It was great, haha thank you for doing this, well worth it.

Hope you continue to make more.

• 2 weeks later...

WAAAAAAAAAH! I LOVED SPOO'S FIC, AND THIS JUST ADDED ANOTHER SWEET DIMENTION!! Thank you thank you thank you! So well drawn <3!

• 4 months later...

Um, this is FANTASTIC!!

Well done both of you! The original story was great on its own, really. And now it's got fantasticly drawn pages to go with it???

I think I'm spoiled now. You know this means LYK, that you have to draw all of your fic now. ^__^;

Archived