Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kuroshitsuji Comic

LeapYearKisses

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooooh, those feathers ARE wonderful. :unsure: The plot thickens indeed. :)

indeed is right fufu....the feathers...are to tempting to use on the sexy sebas

:heart: The best part of this (and the fic) was I can toooootally see this all actually happening. Wonderful comic for it. *squeee/wiggle/bounce of joy!*
  • 1 month later...

Argh. Sorry about the wait. A huge part of that has been me procrastinating, not to mention the fact that I'm totally obsessed with Inception right now and maybe, a little bit, sort-of-forgot that I was still doing this? XD ^^;

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

The whole comic is drawn and inked, I just need to "tone" the rest of the pages. If you guys don't mind, it would be waaaaaay faster for me to just post the inked pages. They wouldn't look as good though...

D'awww, it's okay, LYK! Everyone goes through that. :lol: It's perfectly fine. Mmmm...but I do love this comic. :sillybounce: Squee!

LYK, this is such a great comic :sillybounce: <3

And i dont care if the quality isn't all to good~ The suspence is killing me to see Sebby sneeze :lol: x3

Just post the inked pages, we (or I) will be just as happy. .D It doesn't matter if the pages are not toned. :sillybounce:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I am so excited to see Sebby sneeze! :blink::rolleyes::):):laugh: haha thank you so much for drawing these! you are so awsome and you have some amazing talent! :)

Is he saying, "Do you have the ability to sneeze" or "Will you sneeze"? I'm lost at this point.

Ciel is asking Sebastian if he has the ability to sneeze, considering he's a demon and all. :P

Ho'man. It's like, I know what's going to happen, but my toes curl anyway. :drool: On a side note, I love the way you draw Ciel. :yes:

Such love ^_^:heart:^_^

I can't wait until the amazingness part XD

Ho'man. It's like, I know what's going to happen, but my toes curl anyway. :drool: On a side note, I love the way you draw Ciel. :drool:

GASP! SO I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO CURLS MY TOES! :yes:

Archived