Sneeze Fetish Forum

Handkerchief of the day hmm.........

Burt1234

Hey all. I've lurked long enough on this forum and finally got round to posting my first message.

Always had a passion for ladies handkerchiefs, just seeing a lady with one (which isn't too often these days unfortunately) gives me a major buzz. Anyways, I've almost converted my partner, she uses handkerchiefs 50% of the time and like her to keep stocked up with the nicest and most feminine hankies I can find.

So.......thought I would share some pics of the handkerchiefs I've bought. Some vintage, some designer, but all very pretty. Hopefull I'll get to add a new photo every other day :-))

Please let me know what you think of them :)

First one:

_DSC8201.jpg

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vintage 70's - wonderful !

And welcome in the related fetishes section.

C

Wow thanks for the nice comments Miss Countless :clapping: speaking of the 70's, here is another "hanky of the day"!!

_DSC8197.jpg

Wow, those are lovely. Lucky partner to have such wonderful hankies to use.

stop it or you will make me jealous ;-)

C

Sorry, once I've started I can't stop...thanks so much for the nice comments ladies :D

Todays!

_DSC8193.jpg

OMG you must be living in Fetishland !

C

How did you guess? no1 fetish st, just off fetish road, fetishland....hmm.

2726973235_205e33d311.jpg

A nice classy blck number, or so I think :)

2712765293_0cd095cef7.jpg

I love this one! And the 1st December one. Thanks for posting them.

Rhino

Hey thanks Rhino. An unusual one for today (the glorious Tammis Keefe no less):

_DSC8205.jpg

Once more thanks for all the replies, love to hear what folk think of my little collection (well not so little, runs into the hundreds at last count)

Todays!!: Designer by Faith Austin

_DSC8202.jpg

:blushing: I really need to know WHERE that many beauties are for sale !!!

It is amazing.

C

PM me, then I'll tell you my secret :wub:

Todays! (I love girly pink, how cute)

_DSC8190.jpg

As somone lucky enough to have a partner who uses coloured handerchiefs (they tend to be more single colour ones, but she does have some gorgeous Atishoo designs), I'm fascinated to see such amazing colour combinations. Does your partner use all of these handkerchiefs willingly and happily?

And - supplementary question - does she tuck them up her sleeve? Lucky you if she does!

Thanks

Monrovia

As somone lucky enough to have a partner who uses coloured handerchiefs (they tend to be more single colour ones, but she does have some gorgeous Atishoo designs), I'm fascinated to see such amazing colour combinations. Does your partner use all of these handkerchiefs willingly and happily?

And - supplementary question - does she tuck them up her sleeve? Lucky you if she does!

Thanks

Monrovia

Hi there, you are indeed lucky! I have looked at some Atishoo designs, they are gorgeous! Yes she is happy using them, I always ask (when she is going out) to make sure she has a clean handkerchief, at least one.

She mainly keeps them in her handbag, rarely up her sleeve which is cute. Would like to see more of that :)

Todays!! another designer handkerchief

_DSC8200.jpg

Hand sewed edging... nice colour... nice design by Jean Chapman... AND YOU CAN SHARE THIS WITH YOUR PARTNER !

Lucky you :biggrinsmiley:

C

(ps your status does not allow pm)

Hand sewed edging... nice colour... nice design by Jean Chapman... AND YOU CAN SHARE THIS WITH YOUR PARTNER !

Lucky you :twisted:

C

(ps your status does not allow pm)

Hmm, yes I noticed that, presume it's because I'm newly registered? will have to check :laugh:

I buy the vintage beauties from ebay, North America is by far the best, selection and quality. When I get my PM sorted out I can send their ebay ID's if you are interested Countless?!?!?

Todays threesome :drool:

768299333_e8b83b60bf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, these handkerchiefs are absolutely gorgeous, I definitely have a soft spot for them~ It's so very rare to see a Brit using one, the only time I've seen one is when my friend was sick and brought one in. It belonged to her mum, so I'm glad that some people use them. It was white with lace around the edge, very classy.

So to see such an array of these beautiful handkerchiefs makes me ecstatic with joy.

Fantastic Handkerchiefs your wife is SO lucky thankyou for sharing the images with us :)

Archived