Sneeze Fetish Forum

Handkerchief of the day hmm.........

Burt1234

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The colour on that handkerchief is amazing, and one of the best shown yet. I could imagine my partner using that as she gets the colour thing, exhibitionist or not.

Regards

Monrovia

Amazing!!! :):D:drool: I would use them all aswell so i also must be a exhibitionist too! :D Burt your are a hanky legend!

Amazing!!! :):D:drool: I would use them all aswell so i also must be a exhibitionist too! :D Burt your are a hanky legend!

How kind, I thank you!

Gobsmacked!!! :nohappy::plane::twisted: Your wife is a lucky girl to have such a fantastic collection! You are more lucky to be able to see her use them all!!! WOW :drool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello my friends...it's been quite a few days since my last update, hope this little pretty will make the wait worth while :)

DSC08221.jpg

For all you glamour girls out there....well thats what the sticker on the handkerchief said :)

DSC08223.jpg

I love purple handkerchiefs :boxer::kisscheek: I have a few myself but tend to keep them for use on my own :bday:

Once again, thank you all for the comments, gives me a thrill to here what you all think of my little collection.

That last handkerchief is a new addition, but seeing as I'm feeling extra generous, it's a free gift to any classy lady who wants it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic! :drool: If i saw a woman use this hanky i would well you can see!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived