Sneeze Fetish Forum

Handkerchief of the day hmm.........

Burt1234

My partner spent much of a recent dinner party with a bright red polka dot handkerchief tucked up the left sleeve of her black dress. A fair bit of the handkerchief was protruding for all to see - very classy!o

Now that handkerchief sounds like it would make an interesting photo tongue_ss.gif

Agreed Burt, but tricky to do at a dinner party. Last week she appeared at the dinner table (halfway through another dinner party) with a turquoise Atishoo handkerchief again protruding from the left sleeve of her dress. I could see the guests' eyes drawn towards it!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much for the comments everyone....love reading the feedback, here is todays!! (must have a clean and freshly ironed handkerchief on a daily basis)

P1010071.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How many more different words can i come up with to say how great all of these hankies are.....WOW

• 3 months later...

Gorgeous Lehner (Swiss) handkerchief, looks stunning in the flesh :-)

DSC00022.jpg

Lehner has great hankies, remove the label before it leaves a stain ;-)

C

Do you have any in your collection, C????

This hanky is just waiting to catch a huge sneeze! Beautiful

• 1 month later...

Todays.....purchased on ebay, from Germany x

DSC00020.jpg

Always fantastic! :) :)

• 1 month later...

from ebay... any idea if it was sold by a fetishist ?

C

Hi C......unfortunately I don't think the lady was. Durning any handkerchief purchase I like to engage the seller in general conversation about handkerchiefs and there uses, and sometimes I do come across regular users...of course I don't try too hard to alarm anyone, so to speak, I'm pretty subtle.

Here is another, from Vienna

DSC09191.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived