Sneeze Fetish Forum

Handkerchief of the day hmm.........

Burt1234

Wow, these handkerchiefs are absolutely gorgeous, I definitely have a soft spot for them~ It's so very rare to see a Brit using one, the only time I've seen one is when my friend was sick and brought one in. It belonged to her mum, so I'm glad that some people use them. It was white with lace around the edge, very classy.

So to see such an array of these beautiful handkerchiefs makes me ecstatic with joy.

Couldn't agree more Daisoku, and so pleased these little items of beauty make you happy :( agree white looks so classy, but I do have a soft spot for nice bright and colourful handkerchiefs, as you can tell from my photos. I'll be posting some more, would love to know what you think of them :-)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantastic Handkerchiefs your wife is SO lucky thankyou for sharing the images with us :(

Thanks for the comments Hankysneeze, love to read the feedback!

Here is todays!! another retro beauty, perhaps a bit psychedelic, signed by Mary Lewis I think

DSC08208.jpg

Yup, makes me cross eyed too......something easier on the eyes

DSC08214.jpg

This Hanky is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes::D:)

Burt please tell were you get these from they are awesome! :bleh::D

Gladly my friend, I peruse (more often than I should!!) auctions listed on USA ebay, the UK offerings are rubbish in comparison!! I've bought 100's, all arrived safely. The airmail postage is really reliable.

Quite cheap too, one tip though, go the the auctions which list several handkerchiefs. The "lot" auctions are always better value :)

Thanks for the comment Hankysneeze...another one to tempt you (I have a real thing for polka dots as you'll notice soon!!) super soft cotton.

DSC08210.jpg

Thanks for the comment Hankysneeze...another one to tempt you (I have a real thing for polka dots as you'll notice soon!!) super soft cotton.

DSC08210.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :puke::drool::drool:

Hey burt does your wife openly use these fantastic hankies? If she does your a lucky guy, i would love a lady that used hankies!!!

Hey burt does your wife openly use these fantastic hankies? If she does your a lucky guy, i would love a lady that used hankies!!!

She does! and yes I am very lucky. She just needs reminding once in a while lol. Keep searching, I'm sure there's a lady for you who won't mind indulging you :)

Todays (another Faith Austin signed hanky) really nice linen, and certainly gets you noticed.

DSC08216.jpg

:)

I like the black and white spotty one!

Most of them are pretty amazing - that black and pink spotty one in particular. My partner uses some fab coloured handkerchiefs - large red paisley, large blue spotted, various lovely Atishoo designer hankies - openly, but it would be fantastic to see her using some of these too.

BTW, check out the latest Atishoo offering, rather good.

All the best

Most of them are pretty amazing - that black and pink spotty one in particular. My partner uses some fab coloured handkerchiefs - large red paisley, large blue spotted, various lovely Atishoo designer hankies - openly, but it would be fantastic to see her using some of these too.

BTW, check out the latest Atishoo offering, rather good.

All the best

Wish you hadn't mentioned Atishoo...they have too many tempting products :laugh: oh well, I have excuse, Valentines Day is almost upon us ha!

:laugh:

I like the black and white spotty one!

Good....I aim to please, here's todays!! another linen Faith Austin number x

DSC08215.jpg

They're nice to look at, but I'd never use one.

That's how I feel about most vintage hankies too...and I'm a hankie user. However, I might make an exception for that psychedelic hankie and that last Faith Austin one. :) Very nice.

Burt you are my hanky idol! lol I wish i had a girlfriend that used hankies B) Any takers out there?

They're nice to look at, but I'd never use one.

That's how I feel about most vintage hankies too...and I'm a hankie user. However, I might make an exception for that psychedelic hankie and that last Faith Austin one. :laugh: Very nice.

Vintage looks wonderful, but indeed some of them are more for private use.

C

Well, I'm not actually shy about using brightly colored and patterned hankies in public. :) Indeed, I'm one of those hankie exhibionists who prefers to leave my more plain hankies for private use. But I don't know how to feel about vintage hankies...I like vintage clothes, but not vintage hankies too much, as some of the styles remind me of hankies I've seen older women use. :laugh: Also, I'm a bit intimidated by them, as I feel weird about blowing my nose on fabric that is so older (not because it's gross to me, but because it makes me think that the fabric is more valuable and should be preserved as long as possible).

It's good to read peoples opinions on vintage handkerchiefs.....very interesting, in fact really enjoyed the comments :cry::dead:

My take on the subject is simple, can't imagine all those pretty handkerchiefs locked away in a drawer, all forgotten and forlorn :laugh: ok I'm laying it on a bit thick, but these little beauties deserve to be shared and seen..in my humble opinion.

I can understand someone not wishing to draw attention, but think the world would be a duller place without something to brighten up your day :cold:

C

Well, I'm not actually shy about using brightly colored and patterned hankies in public. :cold: Indeed, I'm one of those hankie exhibionists who prefers to leave my more plain hankies for private use. But I don't know how to feel about vintage hankies...I like vintage clothes, but not vintage hankies too much, as some of the styles remind me of hankies I've seen older women use. :cry: Also, I'm a bit intimidated by them, as I feel weird about blowing my nose on fabric that is so older (not because it's gross to me, but because it makes me think that the fabric is more valuable and should be preserved as long as possible).

Hmm, an exhibitionist??? wish there were more of those around.....here's todays!!

DSC08217.jpg

I like this thread, how wonderful to see your collection. That's another lovely one and I must say I'd use them quite happily. Obviously I must be an exhibitionist!

Archived