Burt1234

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UMMNMMM .. can just imagine Countless with either of these last two

Hank

Yes indeed Hank, and one or two others who shall remain nameless :rolleyes:

Can a single handkerchief be sexy??? well, if it's black and silk, perhaps it can.

DSC08618.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is really beautiful! I'd want to carry one like this up my sleeve rather than in a pocket.

• 3 weeks later...

Apologies for not posting for a wee while.......hopefully this will make up for it, Liberty of London lawn cotton handkerchief, enjoy x

P1010043.jpg

P1010045.jpg

wink.png

Can a single handkerchief be sexy??? well, if it's black and silk, perhaps it can.

DSC08618.jpg

Oh my...yes indeed, this is very sexy! I had no idea how much I wanted a handkerchief of black silk (or even that I wanted one at all!) until I saw this picture. Just lovely.

wink.png

DSC08618.jpg

Oh my...yes indeed, this is very sexy! I had no idea how much I wanted a handkerchief of black silk (or even that I wanted one at all!) until I saw this picture. Just lovely.

Wow, if this pic has helped you on your way to the delights of a real handkerchief, then I'm one happy bunny :-) hope you find something suitable (ebay is a great place to look) x

Todays (why not show two) as I've said previously, there is something about polka dots that I find very pleasing to the eye happy.png

P1010041.jpg

I love the dark blue one!!! Dark blue handkerchiefs are one of my favorites. The polka dots seem so much fun! I hope those 2 got plenty of use!

My partner spent much of a recent dinner party with a bright red polka dot handkerchief tucked up the left sleeve of her black dress. A fair bit of the handkerchief was protruding for all to see - very classy!

wink.png

DSC08618.jpg

Wow, if this pic has helped you on your way to the delights of a real handkerchief, then I'm one happy bunny :-) hope you find something suitable (ebay is a great place to look) x

Oh no, sorry, that wasn't exactly what I meant...I'm already a hankie user. But now I want to be a BLACK SILK HANKIE user very very badly. :)

wink.png

DSC08618.jpg

Oh no, sorry, that wasn't exactly what I meant...I'm already a hankie user. But now I want to be a BLACK SILK HANKIE user very very badly. smile.png

how long have you been a hankie user sneezedreamer?

I love the dark blue one!!! Dark blue handkerchiefs are one of my favorites. The polka dots seem so much fun! I hope those 2 got plenty of use!

Oh they do, I can promise you :-)

Apologies sneezedreamer, I mis-read your post. Black silk handkerchiefs look so nice, but feel even better....making you jealous? lol.

My partner spent much of a recent dinner party with a bright red polka dot handkerchief tucked up the left sleeve of her black dress. A fair bit of the handkerchief was protruding for all to see - very classy!o

Now that handkerchief sounds like it would make an interesting photo tongue_ss.gif

Archived