Sneeze Fetish Forum

Preferences game revived!

VoOs

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One "full" sneeze, definitely. :cold:

Okay...

1. Your favorite actore/actress faking a wonderful sneeze in a movie role?

OR

2. The same person sneezing a meh sneeze in an interview?

1. Your favorite actore/actress faking a wonderful sneeze in a movie role?

OR

2. The same person sneezing a meh sneeze in an interview?

Sorry, I feel like I'm taking over this thread, but this one's of special interest to me. I'd have to go with the #1 (the acted sneeze), both because I have no problem with seeing acted sneezes (though I prefer real ones in real life), and because--since I love to read and write sneezefic and sickfic--acted sneezes give me a better idea of how the character (as opposed to the actor) might sound.

How about...

1) Your crush sneezing while you're standing right next to hir

OR

2) Your crush sneezing while you're close enough to see and hear it perfectly, but not right next to hir?

It...doesn't matter? :eat: Or wait, can I read "standing right next to" as "standing close enough to touch them"? In that case, I choose 1).

Someone sneezing from strong light

or

someone sneezing from cold air?

Toughie... I'd say cold air, mainly because that doesn't affect me the way strong light does. :eat:

Someone sneezing from dust

or

Someone sneezing from pepper?

Someone sneezing from dust :P. I just find it adorable.

Someone saying they're going to sneeze, but then not doing it

or

Someone walking into a room and saying they just had a massive sneezing fit

Oh my goodness those are both SO VERY frustrating! Either one would open the door to plenty of sneezy conversation, but the latter would most likely have post-sneeze sniffles as well. But the first might have unresolved buildups. So difficult. I'll have to say the last one, because maybe I would have heard a little bit of it? I know that's cheating.

Soo. Your partner is allergic to something. Would you prefer

a. You pretend not to know and *accidentally* introduce them to it, to lovely results ooor

b. You really don't know and are surprised by the same results

Uh, b? :drool: I mean, I love happy surprises.

About sneeze spelling in fiction:

A writer being a little too creative with their spellings, mixing letters into sounds you can't remember ever hearing a human being make

or

a writer being very unimaginative and using the same (generic) spelling over and over?

Not an "in-game" answer...

can I read "standing right next to" as "standing close enough to touch them"?

Yes, that was what I had in mind. With the possible downside being that if you're that close, they can obviously see you, too (which is a big thing for those embarrassed by viewing sneezes).

The first! I just might get inspired. Otherwise, I'd probably just have a blast. Funky spellings are funny. :bday:

And something that's always dear to me:

Well written fetish fiction

or

a well drawn fetish comic?

Well written fetish fiction. :bday:

1) Extremely well-written story with only one or two sneezes.

or

2) Moderately written story with many sneezes.

Extremely well-written with only a few sneezes. That's how I usually try to write, just maybe with a bit more than one or two sneezes. :bday:

This could be either yourself or someone else:

1. Having to sneeze really badly but not wanting to.

Or

2. Wanting or needing to sneeze really badly, but unable to.

1. Having to sneeze really badly but not wanting to.

Definitely

1) Well written cold fiction with no sneezing

or

2) A nicely drawn comic with relatively lot of sneezing

Comic, please. <3

Someone using their hand to rub their nose

or

someone using something else (tissue, handkerchief, pillow, your shoulder)?

That's a tough one, but overall I have to go with hand.

1. Seeing your favorite actor/actress fake sneeze in a movie/TV show/whatever, but never seeing what they sneeze like for real.

Or

2. Seeing the same person sneeze for real, but it turns out to be a type of sneeze that you don't like as much.

1. Fake sneeze, especially if it happens more than once. :thumbsdownsmileyanim: I think (WELL-acted!) fake sneezes are yummmmy :sweat: I guess I'm kinda weird that way - I almost prefer well-done fake to real in general (mostly because I tend to feel really really awkward about it in real life... idk).

1. Read a superbly written fetish fic?

or

2. Watch a show/movie/whatever with excellent sneezing in it?

(sorry if that's been done before... this is like one of my first real posts... :cold3: )

congrats on your first real post B) umm i definitely take the movie cause i like seeing sneezes but the stories are great too...im writing one but its very much 18+ so i cant post it yet...

ok

1. tell a close friend about the fetish and be okay with it.

or

2. have them find out about it and be okay with it.

Tricky. I think it'd be less embarrassing if I just told a friend- so preference number one for me!

Lets see...

1. See your favourite celebrity sneeze ONCE during a live interveiw- a completely random sneeze not caused by any illness or allergies

OR

2. Watch an interview with your favourite celebrity while they are suffering from a cold or allergies- but NO sneezes.

Guh. Definitely 2. Learning for sure that he has allergies would just about complete my life.

Inducing a partner

or

catching your partner's sneeze for them?

Inducing a partner

I've been lucky enough to have caught someone's sneezes before, so I am going to pick this one!! Huge fantasy for me, to make someone else sneeze!!! B)

Let's see...

1. Hearing sneezes on the phonem when you can't see the person?

Or

2. Hearing sneezes live in a store, or around a corner where you still can't see the person?

Over the phone because most likely it would be my husband (I don't talk much!) and you get to hear them keep talking afterward. Plus you can do any kind of silent happy dance you like.

1. To share a .wav identifying yourself

2. To never listen to .wavs again

2. Definitely. Honestly, wavs do nothing for me, because 1) I am one of those weird people who prefers the sight to the sound, and 2) sneezes do next to nothing for me unless I know the person.

How about...

1. Caring for someone sick who is super embarrassed about it and pushes you away, thus lowering the number of sneezes witnessed

or

2. Caring for someone sick who is extremely whiny and irritating (but you see their sneezes)

Ohh, that's hard :zippy: ... Ummm, Id have to say the second, them being whiny and irritated. As long as they let me stay there and let me hear there sneeze!

How about:

Hearing and seeing your favorite actor/actoress sneeze on TV/Movy wherever.

Or

Seeing/reading your favorite book or comic character sneeze.

I'd have to go with the book/comics...I'm picky with my sneezes and a lot of fake sneezes on tv don't do it for me :\

Do you like to watch..

Rapidfire fits?

or

Fewer sneezes, but big ones with long buildups?

Archived