Sneeze Fetish Forum

Preferences game revived!

VoOs

White Pepper. Not really sure why...

A person stifling a sneeze then building up to another one.

ooooorrrrrr

A person having a long build up then stifling.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds like in the first scenario you're getting two... so definitely that one!

Getting to snuggle close to someone as they're sneezing, feeling their build-up, their body tensing with the release, etc. (even though you'd be missing an amazing pre-sneeze face)?

or

Getting to see someone sneeze while you're still fairly close but not touching, though you get to see the pre-sneeze face and the post-sneeze expression?

Oooo...actually being able to feel it would be pretty hardcore awesome, I'll go with that. :)

Someone sneezing and then instantly blowing their nose?

OR

Someone sneezing and continuing to sniffle without blowing?

They can sniffle for hours if they like! :lol: Love the sniffles.

Being a part of a post-sneeze discussion, or listening in on one, unseen?

listening in on a conversation

Sneezing a lot and the person counting the sneezes and say "bless you ____ times"

or

Sneezing a lot and the person saying bless you after every sneeze.

Touch call, but I'll go with bless you ____ times :lol:

You've told your SO about the fetish. Would you rather hear...

"Oh my God - me too!"

or

"Aww, I've never heard of that, but that's so cute!"

(Either way he/she indulges for you forevermore and life is all smiles and rainbows :))

Definitely the second one. If my boyfriend had a fetish I'd be too self-conscious and afraid to indulge it (unless he was turned on by his own sneezes, but that would still be a little strange for me).

Taking care of a sick SO?

or

Having a cold at the same time as your SO and wallowing in your misery (or pleasure!) together?

That's a tough one. I really don't like being sick myself, but at the same time, if I was totally fine and my SO was suffering, I would feel kinda bad. So I think I'm going to have to go with the second choice.

You and your SO are about to kiss, and your SO has to sneeze at the same time...

- Let your SO sneeze first and then kiss.

Or

- Kiss your SO anyway and let him/her sneeze in the middle of it.

Second one. Sweet, sweet interruption. <3

Strange question is strange:

If you could switch preferences for a day, would you rather like your normally non-prefered gender sneezing

or

like a sneeze cause you don't normally go for?

Realistically probably the non-preferred gender sneezes, because that would give me larger chance to witness it especially with spring coming up. :lol: (though to be fair, I already enjoy less-preferred gender xD)

Okay.... here goes:

Someone you really love witnessing sneezes from... sneezing uncontrollably but you can't do anything but watch

or... sneezes just a few times but you get to hold/hug/snuggle up to/other him/her.

first one - second one would be too awkward for me since I'm not in a relationship with anyone lol X)

1. Read a superbly written sneezefic from a fandom you don't know anything about

or

2. A not-so-great one from a fandom you are obsessed with? ^^

A not-so-great one from a fandom I'm obsessed with. I have an intense desire to see my favorite characters suffer, and I've never seen anything about my favorite character in my current favorite series, and so I'd be okay with poorer quality if it came to that.

1. A fic about your favorite character enduring your non-preferred cause.

or

2. A fic about your least favorite character enduring your preferred cause.

I like both genders sneezing, so I guess the second one is the only real answer :)

Would you rather

see a bad quality video of a sneeze

or

read a well-described sneeze?

Read, for sure. A written description is actually a way bigger turn-on for me than a visual image, I guess because I'm not a very visual person. So if the written description is well-done, so much the better.

Also, Candy, which question were you answering? Your answer doesn't really fit with any of the ones on this page.

Anyway...

1. A cold that develops suddenly--within a few hours, all the symptoms are there in their full glory.

or

2. A cold that takes its sweet time--it starts off with just one symptom, and gradually adds more to its repetoire.

Ohhh, that's hard. But I'm going to have to go with:

2. A cold that takes its sweet time--it starts off with just one symptom, and gradually adds more to its repetoire.

Then it's like the cold lasts longer, and sometimes does, which means more enjoyment for me! Wow, I'm evil.

All right, would you rather:

1. Take care of someone who is sick (of your preferred gender) who knows about your fetish, and is a little uncomfortable sneezing around you because of it, holding back sneezes, not blowing their nose, etc.

Or

2. Take care of someone who is sick (of your preferred gender) who has no idea of your fetish and will sneeze, blow their nose, etc., without caring that you're there?

2. Take care of someone who is sick (of your preferred gender) who has no idea of your fetish and will sneeze, blow their nose, etc., without caring that you're there?

Makes it a lot more enjoyable if they have no clue about your fetish.

A. A lady sneezing with a tissue in hand or

B. A lady sneezing with multiple nose flairs and no tissue handy.

• 2 years later...

The second one for me. ;)

A. Seeing someone sneeze but not be able to hear it

B. Hearing the sneeze but not seeing it.

B. Hearing the sneeze but not seeing it.

Then you can imagine what they look like while doing it!

(Not sure if someones done this yet but...)

1. Your favorite celebrity (or member from a group/band) having a not so great sneeze

2. A celebrity that your not a fan of (or a different member from the same group/band) having a great sneeze.

2, because at least they're contributing a good sneee, if nothing else!

Would you rather

A: Not sneeze for a whole year

B: Not see/hear anyone else sneeze for three years

A. I enjoy sneezing, but would love to not have to worry about doing it in public, plus I'd never want to give up seeing/hearing other people sneeze.

Would you rather:

A ) Have the fictional media character of your choice sneeze in their canon, and have it be wonderful,

or

B ) Have the celebrity of your choice sneeze in a media interview, and have it be wonderful?

A, because a fictional sneeze is more likely to be significant in some way.

Would you rather watch

A) A long buildup to a huge single sneeze

or

B) A rapidfire fit of 8 small, stifled sneezes

A) A long buildup to a huge single sneeze, because 1. the anticipation of a good sneeze; 2. the desperation; 3. the helplessness; and 4. the nostril flaring.

Would you rather:

Sneeze once in front of the whole family,

or

Having a loud sneezing fit in a supposedly quiet public place, eg. museum exhibition hall, or the cinema

I'd rather sneeze once in front of the family. Public spaces are where I am most embarrassed to sneeze.

Would you rather:

Your lover sneezes messily in your face?

or

Your lover turns away from you and sneezes stifled multiples, deperate to avoid sneezing on you.

2. Because I would rather have a fit than snot on my face. I don't like that for some reason. And my lover doesn't know of my fetish so that would be weird.

Ok..... Would you rather:

1. Be locked in a small room with someone that is wearing perfume/cologne that makes you sneeze uncontrollably

Or

2. Be locked in a small room with someone who is allergic to your perfume/cologne and can't stop sneezing.

Archived