Sneeze Fetish Forum

Preferences game revived!

VoOs

Though I usually get very grossed out around sick people, I find it cute when my crush is sick, so probably sneezy colds (:

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i even HAD a S.O...lol...i would rather they have lots of allergies...then i wouldnt have to wait all year for winter to come...and i wouldnt have to worry about catching the cold from them.

would you rather be listening to some awesome wav. of someone sneezing, only to find out later that its someone really disgusting looking....or see someone whos very attractive, yet has horrible sneezes?

Definitely hits me, but I wouldn't let on that it had, no way. :blush:

Imagine you are in school (or are back in school) with an incredibly hot teacher of your preferred gender. Would you rather they sneezed and you have to bless them OR you sneeze and they bless you? The rest of your class is still there. XD

I'd be so embarrassed, but I'd definitely rather watch them sneeze anddd do the blessing myself. >:D

Would you rather see someone go through a SUPER long buildup, with false starts and an itty bitty "atchoo"

Or a monster of a sneeze, out of the blue?

• 2 years later...

It'd be a hard decision, but I think I'd have to go with option b). It certainly seems like it'd a more memorable experience, anyway. I'm also attracted by the possibility of hitching (even if it doesn't amount to anything) and talking about what makes them sneeze. ;) 

Would you rather watch/see/read about someone of your preferred gender

a) sneezing several times over the course of a day from your favorite cause, or

b) NEEDING to sneeze several times over the course of a day, but holding it back each time until whatever's making them sneeze becomes to much and they can't hold it in any longer? (but only sneezing once)

(Um, it is ok for me to post here, right? :worriedsmiley: This thread is pretty old...)

Definitely A. :)

Would you rather have

a) extremely bad allergies during the first 2 weeks of both spring and summer

or

b) get bad colds during the start of both winter and fall

Hmmmm, I'm going for (a.

Eather have:

(A: A huge allergy attack at home,

(B: Having a terrible cold in class.

I'd rather have a huge allergy attack at home; I have a love hate relationship with sneezes around people! Plus if I'm at home I can let go and enjoy them more.

Would you rather have 

An SO who takes care of you when you are sick, but hates to be coddled and cared for when they're sick.

OR an SO who loves to be taken care of and doted on when they are sick and doesn't really make an effort to care for you when you are?

I'd probably take the SO that takes care of me when I'm sick. The whole caretaking thing isn't really a part of my fetish, but that sounds like it would be nice just in general. Very sweet of my hypothetical SO to do that for me.

Unless THEY have a thing for caretaking, I guess. Then I'd enjoy knowing that they enjoyed it. I don't get sick that often though, I hope they wouldn't be disappointed... 

Anyway, would you rather:

a) Be able to make people sneeze with your mind,

or

B) Have a piece of software that can add sneezing to anything you run through it (so if you run a picture of a person through it the picture is now of them sneezing, if you run a video file or a story through it it now includes somebody sneezing at the point of your choice, etc.)

I would love to be able to make people sneeze with your mind. So, A it is. Attractive people, beware! lol

Would you rather:

A. Sneeze 5 times rapidly in front of your crush

or

B. Show the forum to your parents

I would choose sneezing in front of my (hypothetical) crush. Unlike a lot of people on the forum, sneezing in public doesn't really embarrass me, so I'd probably be fine unless they were really messy sneezes or something. 

For the next person: you are around someone attractive of your preferred gender, and you can tell something is irritating their nose. would you prefer that it be because of:

A ) The way they look. Their nose is pink, their nostrils are flaring, and so on.

B ) Things they are doing. They're rubbing their nose, sniffing, wiggling it around, etc.

I'd go with the way they look. Nostril flaring is one of my favorite things about being sneezy :)

For the next person: Would you rather

1. Sneeze in doubles forever (i.e. when you have to sneeze, it's always twice in a row) OR

2. Sneeze in singles

Doubles, for sure.  More is better!

For the next person:

Holy crap!  A video of someone famous you've wanted to see sneeze forever has just surfaced!  But it's missing something... Would you rather:

A:  It's a visual only, with no sound.  But man, what a visual!  It looks perfect in every way and ticks all your boxes.

B:  There's sound, and it is the most perfect sounding sneeze, better than you dared imagine.  But someone's big dumb head got in the way, so you can't actually see anything!

That is a tough one but I'd say B. It's easier to imagine the visuals than the sound, at least for me. *sigh* :wub:

So, someone has agreed to induce for you. Would you prefer they use A) Chhinkni or B ) plain ol' pepper? (that one sucked, I know. My imagination was just fried.)

I'm going with chhinkni, since that's guaranteed to work and pepper is guaranteed to burn but not to work (doesn't work on me, I know that). Plus then I could try done too, which I've always wanted to do.

Ok, you've just seen what has to be the most perfect sneeze on the planet, but the sneezer is someone you'd never go for (despite being very attractive). Would you rather it be because:

a.) They are your preferred gender but not a compatible sexual orientation (i.e. you're a straight guy and they're a lesbian)

b.) They aren't your preferred gender, but you still think they're attractive (like how guys secretly think Ryan Gosling is hot)

I'd go with A. At least I could enjoy the sneeze. 

Okay, someone sneezes that's in your view. Would you want them to:

a.) Sneeze 10 stifled sneezes

Or

b.) Sneeze a triple without holding back

I'd prefer the triple. Not that I don't ever enjoy stifles, but tend to enjoy them the same way I enjoy hitching, as something that builds anticipation for the real sneeze. 

You have been shrunken down and are physically inside someone (of your preferred gender)'s nose, Fantastic Voyage style. Would you prefer to:

A.) Try to tickle their nose from the inside and make them sneeze,

or

B.) Watch from your unique prespective as some outside force gradually irritates their nose more and more until they sneeze.

Definitely the first one. That's literally been my number one fantasy since before I understood about fetishes.

Neither you nor your SO (who also has the fetish) have ever had allergies but have both always wished for them. Then, miracle of miracles, scientists develop a serum that can give you the allergy of your choice. But, you can only afford to get one dose of the serum, meaning only one of you gets to have allergies. What will you do?

(A) You get the serum and your SO takes pleasure in inducing you 

(B) Your SO get the serum and you take pleasure in inducing him/her/them

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm, tricky. If it were just up to me, I'd probably have my hypothetical SO have the allergies, since I enjoy watching people sneeze a lot more than sneezing myself. It'd depend on what my SO wanted, though. Like, if they only enjoyed allergy sneezes and not other kinds, it's be worth it to take one for the team.

Would you prefer:

1- Someone who sneezes rarely, but when their nose finally reaches it's limit they can't hold it back no matter how hard they try?

or

2- Somebody who's nose can be set off by the tiniest little things, but they can usually hold back long enough to go sneeze in private somewhere?

Number 1. Quality over quantity for me!  I love the idea of uncontrollable fits. 

Would you prefer - 

A. Your SO having a sudden big sneeze they can't hold back while hugging

B. Falling asleep on your SO's chest and waking up as they fail to hold back a sneeze

I'd go with B because then I'd be more likely to see it, and between chest sleeping and hugging, chest sleeping seems more romantic. Not to mention we'd already be in bed ;)^_^

Ok, would you prefer

A. Your SO to have allergies that constantly go off and a weak immune system but its impossible to induce him even when sick or allergen ridden

B. Your SO is ridiculously easy to induce and a couple tickles from, say, a rolled up tissue sends them into fits of 5-10 but they have no allergies whatsoever and a very strong immune system

• 2 months later...

This is a really tough one! On the one hand, I generally like 'natural' sneezes a lot more than induced ones, and option A seems like it'd involve a lot more sneezes overall. On the other hand, trying to make someone sneeze is kinda a big fantasy of mine, and option B means sneezes on demand whenever. 

Right now I think I'd go for the constant unpredictable  sneezing and sniffling of option A, but I might give another answer if you asked me another time.

Would you rather:

A.   Have incredibly messy, snotty sneezes and never be allowed to use tissues or a handkerchief?

B.   Have horribly itchy allergies and never be allowed to take antihistamines or medicine for them?

I had to edit because I responded to the wrong one D:

New answer: B.   Have horribly itchy allergies and never be allowed to take antihistamines or medicine for them

Because I already have a similar problem xD and I'm used to dealing with it!

Okay...

1) Someone wearing a perfume/cologne they themselves are allergic to

or

2) You wearing a perfume/cologne that another person is allergic to

On December 6, 2016 at 10:45 PM, Bananagirl said:

1) Someone wearing a perfume/cologne they themselves are allergic to

I prefer this scenario because it seems so much more inescapable if their the one wearing the perfume. There's also the implication that they chose to put it on for whatever reason, so their sneezes are presumably a consequence of their own mistake/poor judgment, which I find appealing.

...I'd also probably end up feeling guilty if they were allergic to something I was wearing, honestly. 

Here's a random one: assuming that they're you're preferred gender and attractive, would you prefer:

A] A sneezy robot.

B] A sneezy ghost

Ghost. A robot could break, and the sneeze wouldn't be real bc it would be nothng more than a program. I don't know how ghosts work since I don't believe in them, but pretty sure they can't malfunction anymore than a living human.

A) Being shrunk down to optimal size for being trapped inside someone's nose (friend, SO, stranger, whatever you prefer) and making them sneeze

B} Someone else (friend, SO, stranger, whatever you prefer) being shrunk to optimal size for being trapped inside your nose and making you sneeze

Archived