Sneeze Fetish Forum

Preferences game revived!

VoOs

knowing a person in real sneeze is now my favourite relationship descriptor. Also I pick the celebrity one. Yes.

oh shoot now I have to ask something.

Uhm. Would you rather have a sneeze attack or have one sneeze that was really huge?

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One big sneeze, definitely. I mean, people are probably gonna stare in both cases, but if you only sneeze once, at least you can get it over with pretty fast.

Okay, slightly obscure one ... Assuming colds are your favorite cause (I do realize that's not the case for everyone, but it's the only thing that comes to my mind right now), would you rather have someone with a cold sneeze near or even at you and get you sick, or see them sneeze from something not contagious?

• 2 months later...

I'd rather see them sneeze and not get sick because... I just don't like being sick...

Would you rather bless someone after a sneezing fit or after every single sneeze of the said fit. (Yeahm couldn't think of anything better...)

It's someone I know. That would make me more comfortable than if it were a stranger, I wouldn't know how to react as well xP

Sneezing on someone or being sneezed on? lol I know these are both gross, maybe harder to choose that way :P The other person in the situation can be however you want them to (being sneezed on by someone you're crushing on or sneezing on a family member bahaha, whatever you want)

I'd rather be sneezed on. It would be really weird to sneeze on someone because they would probably be hating me for that.

Would you rather see a sneezing fit with noseblowing at the end or a sneezing fit with the person trying to talk between sneezes? (Couldn't think of anything interesting, sorry...)

Are you kidding me? It's not gross at all! Being sneezed on by my boyfriend would be a dream come true! :)

Would you rather never sneeze again ever, or become super sneezy and not be able to stifle, even when you're in public??

Are you kidding me? It's not gross at all! Being sneezed on by my boyfriend would be a dream come true! smile.png

Would you rather never sneeze again ever, or become super sneezy and not be able to stifle, even when you're in public??

Never sneeze again. My sneezes don't do much for me...just others' sneezes.

Would you rather have someone make you sneeze or make someone else sneeze?

Would you rather see a sneezing fit with noseblowing at the end or a sneezing fit with the person trying to talk between sneezes? (Couldn't think of anything interesting, sorry...)

Nose blowing, definitely, please! With a brightly coloured hanky. It's my thing.

Would you rather have someone make you sneeze or make someone else sneeze?

Hmm - tricky. Probably someone to make me sneeze, then I can reciprocate!

Sneezing fit with excuse-mes and apologies between sneezes, or with the person trying to carry on talking as if nothing were happening?

Carry on as if nothing was happening. With the exception of a "thank you" after a "bless you."

Sudden, rapid sneezing fit or prolonged sneezing fit?

Ooh, that's a tricky one. On .wavs and in fic I think Iprefer rapid fits, but in real life I'm definitely gonna go with prolonged sneezing fits, where the sneezes are like 15 seconds apart. That's like the hottest thing ever. :blush:

Would you rather see a sneeze without hearing it or hear it without seeing? (Sorry. I'm kind of obsessed with the deaf-or-blind debate.)

I would rather hear it without seeing it, because once you get the basic sound you can imagine whatever you want it to look like. :)

Say you come out and tell your (imaginary) SO that you have the fetish. Would you prefer having them not be so fond of the idea of your fetish, or have your SO be absolutely okay with it but then stop sneezing in front of you?

You are very sneezy and have no tissues, and the person you are with has no tissues, only a cotton handkerchief to offer, which you have to accept because you are in such desperate straits. You thank them and promise to return it in a clean state. Do they reply

- "OK, thanks", or

- "it's OK, keep it"?

Hmmmm I think I would like it if they let me keep it, because I guess I clearly need a backup plan when I'm out of tissues!

Next Scenario: Take care of a sick (and sneezy) SO

OR

Take care of your sick (and sneezy) fantasy man/ woman

Definitely the fantasy man, since I find myself without an SO. :) (Even if I was taken, this answer probably wouldn't change.)

Would you rather watch your favorite character sneeze once

OR

Listen to your favorite character have a fit while wearing a mask that covers their face?

Hmmm.... Hard choice, but I'd have to go with the second one :3

Would you rather watch your crush suffer from allergies or a cold?

Allergies. I've always been an allergy fangirl, and although caretaking is an acquired second love, my SO isn't much into being taken care of. And I love the way he talks about his hayfever.

Would you rather watch someone attempting somewhat unsuccessfully to restrain or hide a fit due to decorum/their job/their personality/whatever... Or having a fit with equal frequency, but more theatrical and unrestricted?

Definitely the first. I love when guys try to act like they're fine when they're not, and try not to sneeze at all costs. (:

Would you rather hear your crush sneeze or see your crush sneeze?

I'd probably rather watch, actually! I'm into a lot of visual things about sneezing (like spray...) and men's sneezing isn't always the kind of sound I like.

Would you rather catch a sneezy cold and be taken care of by an attractive person

OR

Work with an attractive person who has a sneezy cold but you are not allowed/able to caretake them?

THE FIRST ONE. Nothing makes me more unhappy than not being allowed to take care of someone I like.

Would you rather have a partner who got sick very frequently, but their sneezes were just average, OR would you rather have a partner who got sick like once every two years, but their sneezes were super mega foxy awesome hot?

Honestly, the first. That's how my crush is. His sneezes aren't super incredible, but they're made better by the fact that he's very attractive, (personality-wise and appearance-wise) and he's constantly sick, and he has really bad allergies. ;)

Would you rather have your crush induce themselves to sneeze or have you induce them? Lol sorry I'm not very creative with my questions.

That's a hard one! Tissues or hands id say. I like the muffled sound in tissues, Love the tissue to the face, but I like hands to. As long as the sneezer does not touch everything in the room afterwards lol.laughingsmiley.gif If I had to pick, I would say hands.

A simple one: Stuffy or runny nose and why? (I hate when tests trick you with simple questions and then you see "And Why")

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of either one but I would have to choose stuffy nose. The sound of someone talking with a blocked nose kind isn't the most attractive thing for me. I also don't enjoy the heavy sniffling that comes with it. BUT I would pick that over a runny nose every day. Snot grosses me out so much and I really don't like it. Sorry to anyone who likes these!

Okay, do you prefer sneezes from dust and having the sneezer mention their allergy to dust or a sneeze from a cold and the sneezer brings up that they might be catching a cold?

Allergies! I love them. I adore colds, too, but I prefer a little denial!

Announcing a sneeze: "I'm going to sneeze" or some variant thereof... Or something unrelated to sneezing, like "excuse me" or "hold on"?

I'm going to go with the latter. It doesn't really do anything for me when someone announces a sneeze. I guess it doesn't feel sudden enough!

Would you rather hear an amazing sneeze and then find out that the sneezer is a serial killer OR then find out that the sneezer is a kid?

Serial killer, definitely. I think I would be able to detach the person from the sneeze and just be able to say "wow that person has a bomb-ass sneeze", it doesn't mean I have to like them as a person. How much do we really know about the people who post the wavs we listen to?

If it was a kid, I'd just feel gross myself, and like <i>I'd</i> done something morally wrong.

Would you rather have your favourite fictional character/celebrity/crush/whatever sneeze one mind-blowingly amazing sneeze that hits you in all the right places, or just an 'okay' fit of sneezes?

The first one, definitely. Especially if it was something recorded (like an interview or TV show), so I could experience it again and again (and again...!).

Would you rather have a short mention of your favorite fictional character sneezing in your preferred medium (i.e., a book if you like reading, a TV show if you like watching, etc.), or a longer/more detailed mention in a less-preferred one (i.e., a TV show if you like reading, a book if you like watching, etc.)?

ohhhh a longer one i would still be so into it xD ok well my turn:

Would you rather your S.O catch sneezy colds a lot, or have a lot of allergies ?

Archived