Sneeze Fetish Forum

Akahana

‘Kay guys, so I know I’m not extremely talented at writing, but I wanted to challenge myself, so I’m officially going to take the drabble challenge~ YAY!!!! So, this will be all anime and all male, with the kind-of acception of the anime Princess Princess. If you’ve watched it, you know what I mean…(They're all guys, but they crossdress as girls for legit reasons that I'm to lazy to explain) PEOPLES!!! Keep bugging me to continue this!!!

Drabble prompts:

1 - Kink 2 - Science Fiction 3 - Frightened 4 - Fake 5 – Pencil 6 – Squint 7 – Misplaced 8 – Joy 9 - Touched 10 – Cough 11 – Hot/Cold 12 – Sin 13 – Care 14 – Frail 15 – The End 16 – Three 17 – Never 18 – Midnight 19 – Promise 20 - Fight21 – Pollen 22 – Embarrassment 23 – Alcohol 24 – Mask 25 – Mistake 26 – Suspicion 27 – Disagreement 28 – Assignment 29 – Purple 30 – June 31 – Calculating 32 – Fall 33 – Cry 34 – Relief 35 – Breath 36 – Miserable 37 – Chocolate 38 – Violent 39 – Muffle 40 – Swift 41 – Run 42 – Poison 43 – Contagion 44 – Tissue 45 – Sore 46 – Enraptured 47 – Wary 48 – Pathetic 49 – Sweat 50 – Gentle 51 – Milk 52 – Ravenous 53 – Blanket 54 – Needles 55 – Sports 56 – Ruin 57 – Lovely 58 – Hospital 59 – Annoying 60 – Mother 61 – Bike 62 – Idiot 63 – Puppy 64 – Control 65 – Unfair 66 – Similarities 67 – Raincoat 68 – Worship 69 – Attitude 70 – Fuck 71 – Confession 72 – Floor 73 – Remedy 74 – Don't 75 – Ego 76 – Heartless 77 – Lullaby 78 – Secret 79 – Shut Up 80 – Music 81 – Grudge 82 – Solitude 83 – Magic84 – Dirty 85 – City 86 – Teacher 87 – Sky 88 – Hypocrite 89 – Tattoo 90 – Money 91 – Childhood 92 – Goodbye93 – Victory 94 – Weather 94 – Photo 96 – Rage 97 – Internet 98 – Fashion 99 – Favor 100 – Lazy 101 – Airplane

63 – Puppy

Anime: Princess Princess

Sneezer: Tooru

Word count: 242

“ehh...Eh-ksheh!!…snf”

Yuujiro sighed as Tooru sneezed for what seemed like the hundredth time in the last hour.

“Tooru, don’t you have any medicine you can take? You look horrible.” Yuu asked, more than a little concerned for his suffering friend.

“Yeah, and work starts in 20 minutes. There’s no way I’m letting you skip out.” Mikoto added in a huff.

“Mikoto!!! How could you be so heartless?!,” Yuujiro asked excitedly, putting on his pretty face, “He’s your friend!! He can’t work like this. Besides, we’re supposed to be helping water the FLOWERS today, I’m pretty sure he’ll just DIE!”

“KSHI!!!!”

Yuujiro watched in satisfaction as Mikoto knelt down and whined in defeat.

‘Like a lost puppy,’ Yuujiro thought with a chuckle.

“Guk-CHHH-uh!!”

“Tooru, at least go wash your face - before your nose falls off, please. We’ll cover you today, but tomorrow you work, get some medicine from the nurse.”

“’Kay, I will.” Poor Tooru, he sounded so stuffed up and uncomfortable. The sight made Yuujiro’s heart drop, but he was surprised that he found Tooru quite adorable too.

With a slight shake of his head to dislodge the thought, he had Mikoto by the caller (is that how you spell it? lolz) and was dragging him towards the door.

“Let’s go get changed Mikoto.” Yuujiro said with a sweet smile that really ment ’There's no escape for you now.'

“HEY WAIT!!! No, I won’t do it, I’ll get attacked!! Shihoudani, are you listening to me?! SHIHOUDANI!!”

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Akahana

• Dye

• Ti🌸

• aliasnz

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the random bolded words. They mean nothing, they just stayed from when I copied them over. ...lolz...

You copied them from my drabble thread. XD

Anyways, this is just so adorable! <3 I look forward to more from you~~ And maybe some Hetalia ones? *shot*

OMG!!! You did Princess Princess! :jawdrop: Love that anime! haha it's so cute and funny. ;) Thanks so much for writing it and looking forward to more drabbles.

Ok peoples~ So I'm back, for one. And for two, I just finished watching the animes No.6 and Devils May Cry, they were both AMAZING!!!! And I am now here to give you some drabbles for these unpopular yeat AWESOME animes!!! <333

70 – Fuck

Anime: Devils May Cry

Sneezer: Dante (who else?)

Mostly dialog

!!!!WARNING!!!! LOTS of swearing

Dante: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e4/Devil_May_Cry_vol_1.jpg

Patty: http://www.cheshirecatstudios.com/reviews/devil-may-cry-anime/devil-may-cry-anime-patty.jpg

J.D.: Sorry couldn't find picture. Watch the first episode, he's there.

So here's the deal. I finally got a job worth some money WITHOUT Lady trying to take it, and of COURSE it's an ice demon. It's freezing ass cold goddamn it!! Not only that, but Patty insisted on coming, so J.D. HAD to come. So yes, now we are all here in the middle of nowhere freezing our asses off snow. Terrific.

Dante: Haah...HA'TSHYAAH!!! AtCHEH!! *snf* FUCK why does it have to be so damn cold!?

Patty: It was your fault for not dressing warmer~

D: Why the fuck should I waste the money that I DON'T HAVE on something I don't need?

P: You know Dante you should stop swearing. You'll never get a girlfriend with that mouth.

D: I don't give a FUC-AyTSHUUH!! Fuck about a girlfriend.

P: I said stop swearing!!

D: FUCK fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!

J.D.: *Sigh* Would you two knock it off? We're almost to the next town, we can stop and rest there.

D: AKCHEEH!! *snf*

J.D.: And a warm coat for you. I'll pay, no worries all right?

P&D: ...fine...

LOLZ!! Ok, that was really fun. Hope you all liked it~ more soon!! Next is No.6!!! *squeals*

Yay~ double post!!!! Now, for No.6

73 – Remedy

Anime: No.6

Sneezer: Nezumi

!!!!!SLASH WARNING!!!!! M/M

Couple: NezumixShion

Nezumi has the dark hair & Shion has the white hair:

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23800000/Shion-and-Nezumi-no-6-23878821-500-707.jpg

The change of seasons was a beautiful thing. The transition from fall to winter was one that everyone in West District was enjoying the last warm days before the snows, accept for one person.

It was a nice evening in West District, and Shion was cooking dinner while Nezumi was somewhere among the selves of books, rereading parts from the different Shakespeare plays he had collected. Suddenly, Shion heard something very unusual. He heard a gasp, a crash, mouse squeals and...sneezing? He rushed over behind the bookselves to find Nezumi covered with a few shelves worth of books and dust everywhere, with his sneezing friend in the middle of it all.

"heeh...kSHI!! Et'CHUH!! TSHU!! *snf* E'KSHEH!!" The poor guy looked like he was never going to stop, so Shion decided he'd help. He pinched his forefinger and thumb to the bridge of Nezumi's nose, cutting off the next sneeze.

"Hey, you alright Nezumi? It's not like you to be clumsy." Shion asked his friend, handing him a handkerchief. Nezumi took it gratefully, turning around to blow his nose.

"I'm fine. I tripped over a book that YOU left on the ground." Though his voice sounded serious, he was blushing slightly and looking away. Shion was used to this kind of treatment from Nezumi. It was just one of his ways of showing affection. Shion had expected the wierdness of Nezumi's behavior to stop, but it didn't throughout the rest of the evening, he kept sneezing.

"Kshi!!"

"Hey Nezumi?"

"*snf* Hm?"

"Are you sick? You've been sneezing since you tripped earlier."

"What, I can't be a little sneezy every once in a while? I DID get a face full of dust when the books fell." Nezumi asked with his usual smirk glued to his lips and a finger under his nose.

"But the dust has never bothered you before."

"Then maybe it's just cold, I don't know. I feel fine, so quit worrying about me. It'll only get you killed around here."

"Oh!! If you're cold, I heard a rumor that there was a kind of remedy use to warm someone up!! Can I show you?" Shion asked innocently.

"You are so scatterbrained... but, I guess it wouldn't hurt."

"Ok, but you have to close your eyes!!"

"Wait, wha-?"

"Just trust me!!"

"Ok, if you say so." Nezumi said with smirk. Knowing Shion, he would just put a blanket around them or something. What he didn't expect, was the feeling of soft lips against his. It wasn't like the "goodnight kiss" he'd gotten before. It was a deep, compassionate kiss. Nezumi was shocked, but took advantage of the situation and gently slipped his tongue through Shion's teeth. He had no idea how long they stayed like that , but when they broke they were both panting hard, faces red with pleasure.

"See? *pant* I-It worked!!" Shion exclaimed breathlessly, feeling the warmth radiating off both their bodies.

"Yeah. You know what would REALLY warm me up? If you gave me your sperm." They both burst into laughter before heading for the bed.

"Hey Shion, where did you hear that rumor from anyway?"

"Dogkeeper, why?" Nezumi just sighed and chuckled. Of course it was him, who else would tell Shion that?

"Nothin'."

I'm so happy!!! These two are just amazing and adorable and I love them together and AHHHHH!!!!! *fangasm* Ok, so this was necessary for me to write, because I was so disappointed when they didn't get legitly together, though they did kiss twice. That's more than I can say for most animes...whatever. Hope you liked it~ be back soon!! <3333

Hey guys, so I'm not getting much feedback here, is anyone actually reading these? I would love to at least here something from you peoples so I know to continue~

If it makes you feel better about your lack of feedback, the insane hotness of your last drabble made me go check out No.6 and I now love it oh so much~! Nezumi x Shion is such win, and that goodnight kiss thing was perfectly adorable. Kyooooot~

Ahhh, the NezuShi! o 7 o

I started watching that anime... I should finish~ >v< It's cute !

...Daisoku's right; you should do some Hetalia >v>

pinknose - Thank you so much!! I'm so glad you got into it, lets help this anime come to WORLD DOMINATION!!!! XD

Kawaii-Kushami - Yay~ I'll think about Hetalia, it's just that it's hard to write about something you're not obsessed with at the moment. We'll see.

Anyway, here I am!! Thanks for the comments guys, even if it's just one comment, I love to know that you're there reading these~ Here's another, GAME TIME BICHES!!!! XD

56 - Annoying

Game: Final Fantasy XII

Sneezer: Vaan

The mission was an easy one, and the group now had a day to rest and replenish their supplies. Everyone seemed to be at ease, accept Vaan that is. He had been sniffiling all day and it was driving Balthier insane. It was so annoying. He would have been fine if it was just a few, but it seemed that no matter how much he sniffed, he couldn't get the sneeze to either come or go. And what most bothered him, he was the only one who seemed to notice.

Finally, out of a combination of pity and annoyance, he decided to to help the poor guy. Balthier slowly approached one of the farm's cluckatrice, and careful not to scare or hurt the creature, plucked a single feather. He then called Vaan into the tent to "talk."

As soon as Balthier closed the door, he spun on his heels to face the younger boy. Vaan quietly looked up at the sky pirate, confused and curious about what he had to say. A familiar smirk creeped across Balthier's face, makeing Vann become slightly uneasy.

"Vaan, you have been sniffling all day, and I think I can help you...," Balthier said as he pulled the cluckatrice feather from his pocket.

"O-oh, um n-no thanks, Balthier," He stammered as he started to back away, but Balthier was not giving the boy a choice.

Before Vaan could take another step, Balthier had cornered him, slowly inserting the feather into the teenager's right nostril. His nose started to twitch as the feather licked teasingly at the sides of his nose. But Vaan wasn't going to go down without a fight, accepting help from the sly sky pirate was surely going to come back to bite him in the butt later on.

He started by trying to move his head out of the way of the ticklish feather. That didn't work, for the corner didn't give enough room to move out of Balthier's reach. He tried holding his breath, which didn't last long. Forcing himself through Balthier was not an option, for he was stronger than Vaan.

Balthier kept the feather in the boys nose, knowing he was fighting a loosing battle. Vaan's breath started to hitch and shake, and Balthier couldn't help but tease him a bit, with that mischievous smirk glued to his lips.

"Come on, you know you'll feel better," he said with a chuckle as the feather crept towards the sensitive tissue in the back of the nose.

"P-plea..hiiih...Balthiiih...haah..." Vaan pleaded, but of course, to no avail.

"Don't sneeze on me, please," He said, watching in amusement as Vaan's eyes fluttered shut.

Taking advantage of the boy's weakening state, he suddenly crashed the feather against the back tissue and twirled it like there was no tomorrow. That was all Vaan could take, with no hope of fighting. He quickly turned to the side, not wanting to sneeze on his friend, threw his head back, and went into a small fit of cat-like sneezes.

"HIIIIIH!!...HI-KSHU!! ha-KSHI!!! ISHOO!! CHU!! Haaah...HA-CHIII!!! UH! -CHEEH!!!" Vaan sneezed sharply, each one bending him at the waist.

After finally, calming himself, he looked at Balthier, a smirk still plastered to his friend's face.

"Thangs," he said with a blush, embarrassed of how his voice sounded. Balthier handed him a handkerchief.

"I'll let this one go, but next time, you owe me, " he said as he turned to the door, giving Vaan's nose a last swipe with the feather, causing him too sneeze again.

"H'KSHU!!" was his response as Balthier walked out the door, discarding the feather on the way. They had been in their for no more than two minutes, maybe three.

Ashe, Fran, and Penelo were as curious as Vaan first was at what Balthier wanted to tell him. Vaan simply explained that he had been scolded again for tripping and scaring the cluckatrice on their mission. They all just laughed, and things went back to normal as they set out the next day.

Yay for editing~ Yeah, I had already written this, but I decided to edit it so it was more in depth and descriptive. Hope you like~

Hey guys~ So, I'm thinking of using my OC's next (M/M), but I'm kind of stuck on what situation to use. I was wondering if any of you wanted to see something in particular? Thanks, more soon!!! <3333 you all~

Yay for OCs!!!! I'm not going to go into a lot of detail about the plot these guys are a part of, this is just a one shot fun fluffiness so...here they are~

Zexyle: A 19-year-old Fire-Earth elf with ass-length bright red hair, golden eyes, and dark caramel colored skin. He is 6'2 tall and weighs 164lbs, with sharp, defined features and a nicely toned body (though thin). He's sarcastic and blunt with a tough outer skin (figuratively), but is easily charitable to poor children and is always there when needed. He is a small town actor for the local plays. He loves to read and will sometimes randomly start dramatically recite an act from Shakespeare or a poem from Edgar Allen Poe (only around his boyfriend though). His boyfriend's name is Arashi, and if you haven't guessed, Zexyle's on top (XD). Zexyle is usually referred to as Zex or "The sarcastic bastard" (by his fighting/acting partner Iris). His biggest fear is losing those close to him. He's allergic to dust and strong floral scents (like candles and perfume). His birthday is April 24, 1992.

Arashi: By contrast, Arashi is a 17-year-old weather elf with just-above-the-shoulder length white hair, clear violet eyes, and pale skin. He's 5'11 tall and weighs 128lbs, with soft features. He is very polite to those he doesn't know, but is loud, energetic/hyper, and mischievous in reality. Though he's a little more sensitive than Zexyle, he can take a joke easily and doesn't take offense to a lot of things. His one biggest fear is being alone. Unlike Zexyle, he would much rather write and illustrate works of art than perform them. He loves animals, but is mildly allergic to his cat, Kiwi. He's also a bit of a photic sneezer. He is usually referred to as bro, Ash, or cutie (again by Iris). His birthday is November 18, 1994.

Iris: She's a 23-year-old angel hunter. Angels are the name for the human-like monsters who serve "God" the supreme leader of Nerio, the dimension where they live. She has back length dark blue and purple hair, glowing green eyes, and tan skin. She is 5’10 and weighs 134lbs. and is a C cup bra. She has decided that her purpose in life is to help RAGO, or the Rebellion Against God Organization, and to protect her "family" (Zexyle and Arashi). She's allergic to daisies and lilacs. Zexyle refers to her as Bitch a lot. Her birthday is June 4, 1989.

16 - Three

Anime: original

Sneezer: Zexyle (mah boy~)

After about a year of living with Zexyle, Arashi started to notice a pattern to Zexyle's colds. There were three steps: 1. the sneezing, 2. the tiredness/soreness, and 3. the fever. There was also a difference in the way he sneezed when it was a cold and allergies. Allergies usually came with quick, breathy build-ups with soft, tickly fits. On the other hand, cold sneezes usually came out in loud, sharp, and slightly wet singles or doubles spaced out by about a minute each. This...was one of those times.

"Eh-EghSHHEH...ngh'TCHH!!! snf"

"Zex..."

"I know, I know...get the cold medicine."

:D

Yeah, no excuse for this. It just randomly came to mind and I wanted to write it out. I'm planning to do more with these guys, so please look forward to more if you liked, 'cause I love my boys~ <33 See you soon!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I told you I'd comment on your stuff ;). I do recognize the Final Fantasy one from DA, and your 3 OCs that you're thinking of using sound really interesting :D. Maybe, for random ideas, she could be tracking down one of the angels that succeeded in hurting either Zex or Arashi and as she finds that angel she has to duck to avoid being seen...right into a troublesome tiny daisy flower that she can't see but her nose sure can sense it ;). For your guy characters, Arashi could have a prank or 2 in store but one of his pranks backfires as he tried to get Zex in a joke but instead it was Zex who was laughing as his joke literally backfires XD. Or you could have Zex tease his nose with his long red hair.

For Zex, man you could have a lot of different things happen to him: you could have a female elf, to the jealousy of Iris, try to ask him out but she makes the mistake of wearing perfume. You could also have Arashi do a number of different kinds of mischievious things to him since he knows Zex's weaknesses with his nose.

You can choose to listen to my random ideas or not, but I do like what you've done so far. Just have fun with this :D (If you could draw all three of them that would be awesome ^^ )

Hey guy's, so I realize it's been like, forever but, I'M ALIVE!!! :D So, I thought I'd come back with something a little different...VOCALOID!!! Yay for synthesized japanese singers~ <333

7 - Misplaced

Anime (kind of...): Vocaloid

Sneezer: Kaito <3333

Couple: MikuxKaito

'Here we go again' Miku thought as she caught Kaito up and rummaging through his drawer.

"Ahem" Miku announced her presence, causing Kaito to flinch.

"Baby, what in the world do you think you're doing up? You should be in bed." Miku scolded, flipping her green pigtail over her shoulder.

"Umb...I've seebed to have misplaced my lyrics for Judgement of Corrubtion...snf"

"Wait, you're planning to sing!? Kaito, if you keep being so rough on yourself, you'll just get more sick..."

Kaito wasn't paying attention, she noticed, as he seemed to be resisting (or encouraging, she couldn't tell) a sneeze. His face was just adorable in her opinion. His eye lashes fluttered quickly as the tickle in his twitching nose teased him. His blue bangs fell lightly over his eyes, which were watery and unfocused. Just...adorable. The sneeze seemed to be stuck, intensifying to where his breath would hitch terribly, and then back down to a light tickle, driving him mad.

"Poor baby, come here~"

Miku cooed as she extended a finger to his nose. She slowly dragged it up and down the bridge of Kaito's nose, feeling every twitch and gasp he made. On the other hand, Kaito was so distracted by the growing tickle in his nose, he couldn’t tell her to stop. Finally giving in to the sensation, Kaito quickly snapped to the side and went into a small fit.

“Heh..M-Mik..u..haaah…Hah-he’SHU!!! At’Cheh-KSHAY!!! snf…-chu!!”

As his fit came to an end, they both noticed a piece of white paper float from the computer desk to the floor. Kaito picked it up and blushed a little, laughing pathetically.

“Oh..heheh…I found it…eheh…um…yeah…”

Miku just sighed good-heartedly and helped tuck her poor, sniffly, adorable Kaito back into bed.

“Sweet dreams my love.”

“heeh…Ak’CHU!! …snf…good night.”

Yay~ Kaito <3333 :D

Oh My GAWD so cute! And to top it all off, it's Kaito! You, my friend, are getting a theme song (and lots of hugs, cookies, and more hugs)

I just want to squeeze him forever and take him home wub.png

Edited by randomgirl7

Come on guys, you know it had to be done. For those of you who don’t know Fatal Frame, you go back and forth between this haunted manor in the dream world and the real world. The people who keep having this dream have all followed a deceased loved one into the manor, and are now stuck. In the haunted manor you have to fight ghosts with a camera, called the Camera Obscura. Kei is a person you get to play as way later in Fatal Frame III, following his niece Mio, the girl you play as in the second game. In the third game there is a ghost called the tattooed woman, and she is part of a folklore that I will not explain here because that’s a spoiler. Note that this IS a horror game, so if you look it up, just know that. This is based off an actual scene from the game. Anyone who’s played this far will know what I’m talking about, it happens like, four times. XD

89 – Tattoo

Game: Fatal Frame III

Sneezer: Kei

“Oh crap oh crap oh crap!!” Kei thought as the ghost sensor on the Camera Obscura glow a faint red. A faint blue light could be seen up the hall, and whispering, something about pain and tattoos.

“Crap it’s her.” Kei quickly ran backwards down the hall and ducked behind a small wall in the corner (hiding literally being his special ability in the game), trying his best not to make a sound. He immediately regretted picking that particular spot, as the old manor was full of dust, which his moving had kicked up. Shit, not good. The tattooed woman would definitely hear him if he sneezed. He knew from what he had gathered from Rei and the old caset tapes that whoever was touched by the tattooed woman would hold the same tattoo if they escaped, experiencing the pain of one’s and others dead loved ones. The tattoo would eventually spread over one’s entire body, and the pain would kill the victim.

This deeply worried him as he felt a small, teasing tickle in the back of his nose. He quickly swiped his hand under his nostrils and peeked his head out. She was still down the hall, but visible now.

“Damn she’s slow.” He whispered to himself. He could SMELL the dust at his feet and around his face, and it tickled, light and feathery. He tried scrubbing at his nose, but it didn’t seem to work, the movement just kicking up more dust. He felt as the tickle increased, his eyes flutter and head tilt slightly back. ‘no no no PLEASE not now’ he pleaded with his nose. It didn’t help.

When he looked up, he could see the blue glow of the Tattooed Woman, and covered the sensor on the Camera Obscura as it turned a neon red. She was right on the other side of the wall. ‘If I can just stay quiet until she reaches the door, maybe I caaaah…” His thoughts cut as his breath hitched quietly. The Tattooed woman stopped at the slight sound, looking around to see where the sound came from. She knew he was there, but it was a matter of WHERE he was.

He quickly pinched the bridge of his nose, bad idea. The tickle increased ten fold making his nostrils flare and twitch. ‘She’s almost out the door, please…” but a quick, involuntary breath was all it took, not able to hold on any longer.

“ha-EKCHEH!!!”

After that, it all happened in a flash. He sneezed, she turned, he bolted. Running as fast as he could down the hall, through the door, and another door, the adrenaline blocking the urgent tickle for a minute. Finally able to catch his breath, he leaned against a wall as the tickle came back.

“Haah- hA’TChu!! EhKSHUH!!! HA-CHU!!! snf snf…”

Opening his eyes, he was siting up in bed, in his own home. Having sneezed himself awake, perhaps it woke his out of the dream. Sliding a hand over his face, he examined his body, no tattoo. Thank god.

“Mio.” He whispered as he got up to start the day.

God, great way to start the day right!? Poor Kei…<333

Oh man Akahana, you write some very intense situations! Very impressive though, I like your writing style. You're able to make a whole mini-plot in a single drabble, not the easiest thing to do. And this --

"What, I can't be a little sneezy every once in a while?"

mf_zippy.gif Head over heels for that line. Cuteness overload.

Edited by a red nine

I'm so happy you're all liking my drabbles~ <333 It makes me a lot more confident about writing on here (considered my diction sometimes comes across cluttered and awkward)!!! I promise more soon, I'm thinking of doing more with my OC's, maybe actually pertaining to the plot they're in this time!! (Who knows) Stay tune!!! Lolz~