Sneeze Fetish Forum

Akahana

DARK LINK AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*4 years later*

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....XD

THAT was amazing <3 They way you spelled them made me FANGIRL all over :B

I know it's late from when you posted this, but it's still just as awesome as it was back then ^_^

*high five*

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Akahana

• Dye

• Ti🌸

• aliasnz

Top Posters In This Topic

Awwww~ thanks guys!! I'm thinking of doing some more soon, but I don't know on what yet...hmmm...I'll think about it and update soon~

I love all of your drabbles!! <3 but my fav would be Rise of the Guardians and UTAPRI <3 will you do a Tokiya one? and another Jack? kyaaaaaaaaaaa!! <3

Did somebody say Tokiya~? <3

67 – Raincoat

Sneezer: Tokiya

Though I DO ship OtoyaxTokiya, there is no couplings here, just some random fluff~ :D

Otoya looks up as the door to his room open only to find his usually stunning roommate looking like a drowned rat...a very good looking drowned rat. Otoya's eyes went wide as Tokiya stepped in, he hadn't even noticed it was raining. Immediately standing he grabbed a towel and ran over to the wet man.

"Tokiya what happened? Don't you usually get a ride back from your job?" He asked as Tokiya took the towel and started to dry his hair.

"Yeah I do, but something caaaah..." Tokiya quickly pinched his nose and let out a stifled "nggt-ch...ah'ngt!!" Otoya couldn't help but smile. Tokiya stifles, it fit so perfectly. "...came up."

"Don't you have a raincoat or something?" The grunt Otoya got said that he wasn't going to get an answer. He just smiled as Tokiya stifled another "Ngt-cheh" on his way to the bathroom. Looks like Otoya has Tokiya's birthday present.

Yeah that was crap but, it's something? Hope you like it anyway~ <3

• 1 month later...

Thanks Mer :D

HORAY FOR NEW GAMES!! <3 <3

28 - Assignment

Fandom: Atelier Rorona

Sneezer: Sterkenburg (lol dat name)

Sterk: http://atelier.wikia.com/wiki/File:Sterk.jpg

Iksel: http://atelier.wikia.com/wiki/File:Iksel.jpg

Rorona: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-20/ar-rorolina-concept.html (main character)

xxxxxxxxxx

With a last strike the vulture finally fell, left a mangled heap as Sterk pulled his blade from it.

"That should be enough. We've delt with almost all of them." Sterk declared, sheathing his weapon.

"Hnngh - finally! There were a lot of them. But I got some nice ingredients!" Iksel beamed. He stretched and rested his frying pan over his shoulder.

"Thank you so much for helping me on this assignment you two. I don't think I could have done it on my own." Rorona smiles kindly at her friends and stretched as well. They had been in the forest for days fighting those vultures and sleeping on the floor had made her muscles pretty sore. She noticed Iksel walk over to the slain bird and pick a single clean feather from the corpse. It looked of high quality and would be perfect for synthesis.

"Well, I'd say that this would be considered a job well done!" Iksel chuckled, punctuating the last two words by tapping the feather on the tip of both his team mates' noses.

It made Rorona giggle, Iksy was so silly sometimes. She glanced over at Sterk, but paused as he gasped and his eyes fluttered shut.

"huuh- uh'shoo! ut'shh! eh'kshhhh!" he sneezed quietly into the back of his wrist. Rorona jumped slightly at the outburst, offering a polite "bless you" when he finished. Iksel broke into a grin and laughed.

"Oh. Haha! A little toucky there aren't we Sterkenburg?" Iksel teased, earning him a very unamused look from said knight.

"My name is Sterk. And no, I'm not 'touchy'. Everyone sneezed when their nose is tickled." he replied in an annoyed tone, a slight blush coloring his cheeks.

"But Rorona didn't sneeze. Maybe touchy is the wrong word...sensitive perhaps?" Iksel baited as he tapped the feather to Sterk's nose again.

"Hey- ik'shhu! eh'heshhh! ut'shhu!" Sterk sneezed another quiet triple as Iksel started back up the path to town, smirking at the knight's trouble.

"Iksy! That wasn't very nice. Can't we all just get along?" Rorona asked, exasperated at her friends devious tendencies and offered Sterk another "bless you".

"Nah, that's not as fun! Sterky is just so much fun to mess with, even more than you my clumsy little alchemist~" Iksel retorted lightly.

"Heyyy~!" Rorona whined, a pout forming on her face at the cook's words.

"Come on, hurry up you two! The faster we get to town the faster we can eat. We can all go to the Cafe!"

Sterk sighed as he and Rorona went to catch up with the redhead.

"He better be treating us." was all Sterk said as they joined up with Iksel and started the trudge back to town.

Sensitive nose? I like :D good plot really. Do more drabbles :D

• 3 weeks later...

Supernatural just finished season 2 ALL MY FEELS ;A; Anyway, Sammy drabbles~ <3 (I'm a Sam girl, sorry Dean fans)

44 – Tissue

Fandom: SPN

Sneezer: Sam

~x~

“Really Sammy? You want those?” Dean raised his eyebrow at his brother, who only nodded under his sodden tissue.

“They're pink...” Dean whined, eying the bright pink box on the counter. No, not whined, that was Sam's job. He groaned.

“I dnow Dead...but they're soft and these thinds hurt like a biiih...hU'UGHCHhh!!...like a bitch. Please?” Sam sneezed hard into his falling-apart tissue. He put on his best lost puppy face and looked at his brother with a small whimper.

Dean sighs and gives in immediately. “Fine, fine. We'll get your girly tissues. Your such a little bitch, you know that?”

“Yeah, well your a big jerk.”

“Hey! This big jerk is buying you pink lotioned tissues.”

eehhe...UT'CHUHhh! Uhhg...thanks Dean.” Sam said with a heavy sniffle.

“Yeah, no problem Sammy.”

AHHHH!!!! ALL THE CUTE FEELS HOW AM I EVEN STILL ALIVE RIGHT NOW I'M DROWNING IN ALL THESE FEELS!!!

sneezy!Sam + caring-but-hiding-it-behind-manliness!Dean + season two + pink tissues = probably the most adorable thing the world has ever seen like if we added some adorable baby animals people might literally die from cuteness overload

Mmm, I've missed your drabbles, Akahana. (At least the ones from the fandoms I know. ;))

bye. :wub:

• 1 year later...

So, It's been over a year since I did any drabbles oops... I wonder if anyone remember lol

13 - Care

Fandom: Noragami

Characters: Yukine, Yato, Hiyori and Kofuku mentioned

XxxXXxxX

"-ch!"

Yukine stirred from his slumber as he heard the odd sound. Blinking and looking around for the source of the sound he spotted Yato talking on the phone with presumably a job offer and quickly got up. He and Yato had worked late into the night on a job and Yato had promised to let Yukine sleep in. It never occurred to him until now that his idiotic master wasn't going to do the same. From the look of his clothes the stray god had probably completed at least 2 jobs already while Yukine slept. 

Yukine looked up at the sky as Yato finished talking and gauged that it was before noon, meaning that the god hadn't slept much at all.

"Oh Yukine. I was just about to wake you up. We got another cleahhh..."

Yato's sentence trailed off in a hitched breath and his hands hovered around his face. His breath shuttered uncertainly for a few seconds before pitching to the side and smothering his nose into his wrist.

"ehhhe...heh? ...ah! Ah-tch! Etch! -ch! ...-ch -ch -ch!!"

Yukine watched with masked concern as Yato worked through the fit, offering a nonchalant "bless you" a beat after he finished.

"You get sick or something?" Yukine wasn't sure if gods could get sick and doubted that Yato would tell him the truth if he was, he was curious as to what the god would come up with.

"No, just something up my nose I guess." 

Yato stifled a yawn as he pulled Yukine from his sitting position. Yep, definitely not enough sleep. Hiyori will be mad at him for not taking care of himself. Yukine decided that to help avoid Hiyori's lecture (and though he would never admit it he hated the thought of Yato suffering) he would get Yato to stay from whatever job he was about to do and rest. 

"Yato when did you get up this morning?" Yukine asked in a slightly accusing tone, noting as Yato flinched a little at the question.

"Uh, just before you Yukine. I woke up to my phone buzzing and took the jo-ah!"

Yato flinched to the side as he was assaulted by a fierce tickle in his nose and was forced into another quick fit.

"Ah! ch! ...huh'ch! Etch! ...-ch -ch!"

Yato scrubbed at his nose and blinked tiredly.

Yukine knew it was time to cut the bullshit and get to the point because he was never going to get the truth out of Yato. Not when a job was at stake.

"Yato just cut the crap would you? You and I both know that those are tired sneezes and that you barely slept. Your eyes are all red and puffy like you've been awake for days and your clothes are all dusty so I know that you've already got some jobs done today. You need rest or you're going to end up passing out and I will have to carry your ass back here. So I am demanding you get back to your futon and sleep, and I will take that job you just accepted."

Yato's expression was comically shocked as Yukine's speech came to a close. He just stood there for a second until his nose twitched and he pitched forward with a couple weak sounding sneezes.

"Eh'tch...-ch -ch...-ch!! Snf" 

He slowly lifted his head and sniffled, eventually nodding his and giving Yukine the location. It was thankfully close enough to walk. He shuffled inside Kofuku's house but Yukine stopped him before he went into the other room and stuck out his hand.

"You're phone." He stated, looking at the tired god expectingly. Yato opened his mouth to protest but was cut off before he could say anything.

"No Yato. You are going to SLEEP and not feel obligated or tempted to do anything but. I will take your phone and do the jobs for today. You've done that plenty of times for me."

After a little persuasion he handed over the cell phone. Yukine slowly led the god into the room and closed all the blinds as Yato collapsed onto his futon. The shiki sighed and pulled the sheets over the limp form of his master.

"Thank you...Yukine."

"Yeah, don't get used to it." But Yato was already asleep, dead to the world around him. Yukine couldn't stop the loving smile that crossed his lips as he saw the god's innocent face.

Planting a quick kiss on his forehead he whispered "sleep well Yato" before leaving for his first job of the day.

XxxXXxxX

Yelp... There we go. My very own irresponsible Yato fic. Hope you all like it <3

• 3 weeks later...

59 – Annoying

Game: Alice Mare

Characters: White Rabbit and Cheshire Cat

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Told-you-didn-t-I-415837481

http://velpi.deviantart.com/art/Welcome-Alice-417307923

http://alice-mare.wikia.com/wiki/White_Rabbit?file=Tumblr_static_untitled-1_copy.png

And if you've never played this game before, PLEASE go watch the first part HERE

because this guy's voices for the Cheshire Cat and White Rabbit are awesome!!

xxXXXxx

The White Rabbit sighed and fiddled with his clock necklace out of boredom, being stuck in one place gave little in the way of distractions. 'How unfortunate' he admitted to himself and tried to think about something other than his stationary fate. He closed his eyes and let his mind wander back to the last Alice he met. He was quite different for the other Alices, almost like an empty shell. The cat must be keeping an eye on him, he seemed to be an ideal vessel if he can be convinced to make a contract.

“Meeeeeerw~ thinking are we, rabbit?” The Cheshire Cat sneered from behind his torn ear. The rabbit tensed at the voice, earning him a growling chuckle from the unwanted company. The damn cat, he hadn't even felt his presence.

“What is it that you want cat?” the White Rabbit inquired, absentmindedly batting away the cat tail that came uncomfortably close to his nose. Composure was important when dealing with the Cheshire Cat. 'Don't give him the satisfaction of getting angry' he told himself, sighing.

“I'm boooooored rabbit, won't you pla~y with me?” the cat baited, brushing his tail against the rabbit's face again. The rabbit made no indication that he had hear the cat speak, just sighing as the cat's tail brushed his face again. The cat became irritated with the lack of response from the other guide. 'Ignoring me are ya'?' the cat thought. Then the cat's signature grin pulled at the corners of this mouth. 'Not for long...' he almost laughed as he deliberately brushed the tip of his tail underneath the rabbit's refined nostrils. The rabbit recoiled slightly, twitching his nose and lightly rubbing a knuckle under it.

“Cat may I inquire what exactly you are trying to accomplish here?” the rabbit demanded in a forceful tone, quickly tiring of the cat's game. He watched wearily as the Cheshire slinked out from behind him and into view, a devious smirk flashing his sharp white teeth.

“Why, relieving my boredom, merrrrrow~” the cat took a step closer and grabbed the rabbit's hands with one of his own, affectively pinning them in between the cat and rabbit's chest. The thought of toughing the rabbit would usually ruffle his fur in disgust, but this was just too fun to worry about that now. The rabbit gasped and tried to wrench his hands from the cat's, but he had no leverage not being able to move from that spot and all, and found himself effectively stuck. He stared angrily into the cat's mocking eyes and continued to struggle.

“Unhand me you dirty feline” the rabbit snarled through gritted teeth, his red eyes glaring into the cat's granite ones. The cat simply grinned wider and poised a clawed finger right above the tip of the rabbit's nose. The rabbit's eyes narrowed slightly as he stared down the mischievous cat demon. He was completely trapped and whatever the cat was planning, he had no means of escape.

“Oho no, our game is just starting. Don't freak rabbit this won't hurt”

The rabbit twitched slightly as the cat's claw teasingly scratched at the edge of his nostrils. It made him want to sniffle and scrunch up his nose, but he refrained and instead clenched his fists to deal with the maddening sensation. His brow furrowed slightly as the itch moved from the outside of his nostrils in and turned into a teasing tickle. He cursed his rabbit genes as the cat's continuous touch cause tickly shocks in his sensitive bunny nose.

The Cheshire cat could feel his leering smile widen as the rabbit slowly lost control. He could feel the other's nose start to twitch with irritation and watch as they started to turn pink against the rabbit's unnaturally white complexion. He couldn't resist a light chuckle as the first hitched breath escaped the rabbit's lips.

ha...

The White Rabbit grimaced as his breath hitched against his will. The dammed cat was so close he could feel the chuckle ghost across his skin, sending an involuntary shiver up his spine. The cat had decided to change his approach and was now rubbing his clawed finger up and down the bridge and side of his nose, encouraging the tickle to bury itself deep into his sinuses. His eyes fluttered closed as he lost control and his lungs seized up helplessly, waiting for the cat to hit a spot that finally send him over the edge.

haahh... eh-heh...guhuH- HA- ...ehhhe...snf EH

The cat quivered in anticipation as he watched the rabbit, helpless and at his mercy. The thought was almost too much, but he wasn't done teasing the rabbit. No it was so surprisingly hot to not only see but feel the rabbit's loss of control, and decided to go through with his plan. Moving his hand away from the other's shivering nose he firmly cupped the back of the rabbit's head. He watched as the rabbit made a pathetic attempt to glare at him through his fluttering lashes and allowed a cheshire grin to spread across his face. Then in one quick movement he planted a firm kiss right on the twitching tip of the rabbit's nose. The rabbit didn't have time to be shocked or disgusted or confused before his mind went blank and he tipped over the edge.

EH'tch!!”

Before he even finished his first sneeze on many to come, his head was forced down into the soft fabric of the cat's scarf around his neck. He was not the type to get embarrassed, especially by the damn cat, but it was such an intimate display that he could feel the heat rising to his cheeks and down his neck.

It'ch!! Etchu etch ah-ch! eh...heh...Et'chuu!! Itshhh!! Ehsh!! Et'chi!! snf- chu!! Hah...HAH...ETCHHHU!!!! ugh...

He made no attempt to move as he stood panting against the cursed cat's shoulder. Now that he could pay attention to something other than sneezing, he realized that somewhere along the way the cat had let go of his hands, and was instead rubbing soothing circles into the rabbit's lower back. He quickly put his free hands to work and started pawing at his pink nose, noting the nails lightly combing through his twig like hair. It confused his as the Cheshire was usually a more sadistic and mocking type. The rabbit slowly lifted himself as stood up straight, staring into the cat's eyes. He was wearing an odd expression that he couldn't quite comprehend, but it seemed slightly sad. He was shocked as the cat's emotions seemed to range from amused to extremely amused without much inbetween, but he didn't let it show on his face. A smirk suddenly appeared on the cat's face and then their lips were touching. It was for such a brief second that he didn't have time to react. His hand flew to his mouth and he went to curse out the cat, but he was gone, a slight chuckle in his ears. He heaved a heavy sigh and rubbed his neck, he was exhausted. The Alice's wouldn't be back for some time so without moving his feet, he sat down and rested his head on his arms, closing his eyes. Maybe he could learn to hate the annoying cat a little less.

xxXXXxx

Haha~ guess who has work in the morning and should be sleeping? Meeeeeee~ *dies* Well I started this like, 6 months ago or something like that and finally decided to finish it. It's too long to be a drabble but whatever I don't give a fuck so haaaaaaaaaa~

I'm probably going to keep being irresponsible now good night!! <3

• 5 months later...

Anime: Haikyuu!!

Sneezers: Tsukishima Kei, Hinata Shouyo

88 – Hypocrite

'Typical' was all Tsukishima could think as the team rushed into the convenience store, Couch Ukai disappearing into the back to get towels for everyone. They had just finished practice and were heading to get pork and curry buns (a treat from Daichi again, seriously doesn't he have something better to spend his money on?) when the sky had opened up and released a freezing shower. So here he stood: drenched to the point that he could barely see out his glasses, shivering, and stuck for an undefined amount of time with these volleyball idiots. Wonderful.

“Oi Hinata!! I know you're King's lap dog, but that doesn't mean you have to actually become a dog.” Tsukishima sneered as the other shook out his orange hair to get the rain off. Hinata glared heatedly at the stupidly tall blocker and opened his mouth to shout at him, but what Tsukishima did next made the entire team snap their heads and stare. Tsukishima sneezed, but that's not what was shocking. No, it was the cutest, most high pitched sound they had ever heard out of their sarcastic teammate.

Chhhhii!!”

The sneeze had taken Tsukishima completely by surprise, he was lucky he got his hand up in time to cover it. As much as he thought Hinata was an annoying and obnoxious little brat, he was not such a scumbag as to sneeze on someone. Though the way everyone was staring at him now, he almost wish he had. He scowled at everyone, his posture becoming defensive.

What?” he snapped at his team. That seemed to break the trance and everyone burst into laughter. Nishinoya was bent over, a hand on Hinata's shoulder for support. Tanaka was shouting something like “Holy shit that was fucking adorable!! That came from you??! That's priceless!!” between peels of laughter. Hinata's boisterous laugh filled the room, accompanied by Kagayama's. The third years had their hands over their mouths, shaking with suppressed giggles. He could even hear mirth in the “bless you Tsukki” Yamaguchi offered from behind him. He scowled harder as he felt heat rise up his face and burn his ears.

Hinata looked up at him with a obnoxious smirk on his face. “Careful you don't catch a cold Tsukki-...ATtchhh!!” Hinata sneezed. Everyone stopped for a brief second before breaking into even more laughter.

“Ehh? Careful what you say, Hinata. You don't want to be a hypocrite do you?” Tsukishima mocked, a shit eating grin along with it despite the flush he could still feel on his cheeks.

Coach Ukai came out chucking towels at everyone. “Shuddup already would ya?! You're making a ruckus.”

-------------

Hey guys~ been a couple months. I have been pretty much sucked into volleyball anime hell (and sports anime in general) never to return, so here. Have some Haikyuu. Tsukishima is my beautiful pissbaby and I love his stupid face. Every character is perfect in all their shitty imperfections in this anime what precious angel children they make my heart go doki doki

Edited by Akahana

1 – Kink 2 - Science Fiction 3 – Frightened 4 – Fake 5 – Pencil 6 – Squint 7 – Misplaced 8 – Joy 9 – Touched 10 – Cough 11 – Hot/Cold 12 – Sin 13 – Care 14 – Frail

15 – The End 16 – Three 17 – Never 18 – Midnight 19 – Promise 20 – Fight 21 – Pollen 22 – Embarrassment 23 – Alcohol 24 – Mask 25 – Mistake 26 – Suspicion

27 – Disagreement 28 – Assignment 29 – Purple 30 – June 31 – Calculating 32 – Fall 33 – Cry 34 – Relief 35 – Breath 36 – Miserable 37 – Chocolate 38 – Violent

39 – Muffle 40 – Swift 41 – Run 42 – Poison 43 – Contagion 44 – Tissue 45 – Sore 46 – Enraptured 47 – Wary 48 – Pathetic 49 – Sweat 50 – Gentle 51 – Milk 52 – Ravenous

53 – Blanket 54 – Needles 55 – Sports 56 – Ruin 57 – Lovely 58 – Hospital 59 – Annoying 60 – Mother 61 – Bike 62 – Idiot 63 – Puppy 64 – Control 65 – Unfair 66 – Similarities 67 – Raincoat 68 – Worship 69 – Attitude 70 – Fuck 71 – Confession 72 – Floor 73 – Remedy 74 – Don't 75 – Ego 76 – Heartless 77 – Lullaby 78 – Secret 79 – Shut Up

80 – Music 81 – Grudge 82 – Solitude 83 – Magic 84 – Dirty 85 – City 86 – Teacher 87 – Sky 88 – Hypocrite 89 – Tattoo 90 – Money 91 – Childhood 92 – Goodbye 93 – Victory 94 – Weather 94 – Photo 96 – Rage 97 – Internet 98 – Fashion 99 – Favor 100 – Lazy 101 – Airplane

20/101 complete in 3 years...wow I'm lame. Also I did annoying twice...

oops

Edited by Akahana

Oooooh Haikyuu! Aghh this makes me so happy! How adorable :D

Everyone is perfectly in character, especially the laughing- I can just see the third years babes trying their absolute best to maintain authority but they just CAN'T because the rest of their team are such losers.

(Asahi and Noya are the cutest fucks, imo ;))

Thanks for sharing!

• 3 weeks later...

Fandom: Haikyuu!!

Sneezer: Asahi

50 – Gentle (or maybe not)

aAH'HMMmmph!!” a muffled boom resounded through the gym, causing everyone but the third years, Noya, and Tanaka to jump out of their skin. Hinata ended up taking a serve to the face while he was distracted, causing Team Mom Suga to rush over and run damage inspection. Nishinoya walked over to the cause of all the commotion and laughed.

“Hahaha!! Nice one Asahi-san! I think you set off a car alarm with that one.” Noya clapped the flustered third year on the back and continued to laugh. Yes, this gentle giant was the culprit. It wasn't entirely unexpected for him to have a loud sneeze considering his build, but the other was just so unintimidating that it always startled people.

“N-Nishinoya.” Asahi whined, a blush staining his cheeks. “They're n-not thaaah...that lou- ah...aheeEEHHMMmm-ch!!” Another boom went off around the room, the acoustics of it making it echo. It yielded the same result, Kageyama even let out a startled noise. Which spiraled into Hinata making fun of him and the two fighting.

Coach Ukai's whistle cut through the commotion. “Hey volleyhomos!! That's enough fooling around, get back to practice!!”

“Y-yes!!”

• 4 months later...

35 - Breath

Anime: Natsume Yuujinchou

Natsume lay in the flower field near his house, soaking up the sun while Nyanko-Sensei chased butterflies. It was so peaceful, he couldn't help but smile as he closed his eyes.

A little while later, he woke to something tickling under his nose and batted at it unthinkingly. He didn't open his eyes until he felt a tiny hand stop his. What he found was what looked like a dandelion with eyes, the fluff making his nose twitch.

"A-ah, Nyanko-sensei. What's this?" Natsume sat up only to have the little thing cling to his lip.

"Huh? Oh, that's just a dandelion youkai. It's harmless."

"Iiihh! It t-tickles... Why is it...ehheh??" Natsume couldn't stop his breath from hitching as the fluff teased his nose.

"Natsume, just sneeze already. You're too considerate to everything, idiot." Nyanko-sensei scoffed, watching the other's breath catch delicately.

Natsume's body seemed to agree as the tickle peaked and he couldn't help but give in. "ah...ahhha...huh! AHt'chu! hu'ETch!!"

Natsume sniffled and noticed the little youkai was gone. Looking around, he saw it floating away in the gentle breeze, waving.

"Oh I see, the wind isn't strong enough to lift it off the ground so it needed your help. Seriously, how do you end up attracting every ayakashi in trouble? How annoying." Nyanko-sensei grumbled, but all Natsume did was smile.

Edited by Akahana
  • 5 weeks later...

AhhhHh!! How have I not discovered this before? Haikyuu is my absolute fAv and wow I love tsukki. Loved the Noragami with overworked Yato as well.

If you could, I'd love to see something with Oikawa and or Noya

AhhhHh!! How have I not discovered this before? Haikyuu is my absolute fAv and wow I love tsukki. Loved the Noragami with overworked Yato as well.

If you could, I'd love to see something with Oikawa and or Noya

Ohhhhh, I'm always a slut for torturing the grand king~ <3. Since you suggested it, would you prefer allergies, cold or induced??