Sneeze Fetish Forum

Akahana

On 1/13/2020 at 10:06 AM, Ti🌸 said:

God i'm never really on the forum anymore, but this is a thread I always look forward to seeing updates from! I'm still completely clueless when it comes to Fire Emblem and Castlevania (still haven't watched Castlevania sorry!) But it's always awesome to read your stuff even if I don't know the characters.

Hak,  on the other hand, I DO know and that was definitely a welcome surprise. I remember watching Yona back when it aired, and wow that was such a long time ago.

Thanks for your always-awesome-to-read drabbles!

Aww~ thanks hon!!  Your sweet words always make me so happy, I appreciate that even a few people enjoy my writing ❤️

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Akahana

• Dye

• Ti🌸

• aliasnz

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a fic request on tumblr, and since I'm balls deep in MHA fandom bullshit here's some cute sick EraserMic fluff 

53 - Blanket

Anime: My Hero Academia 

“hHA’KTchhh!!”

Hizashi jolted awake at the sudden loud sound in his ear. His eyes snapped open to a dark room, and it took him a second to recognize the sound. Sighing and willing his tense body to relax, he ran his hand through his husband’s hair as the other man pressed his face further into his neck.

“Jeeze, bless you Sho. You good?”

“snf-sNF! Yeah, sorry for waking you.”

Shota’s voice was weaker than he expected, and he took a second to focus his brain on the other man’s condition. Other than the weak voice, he was woken up with a sneeze, and now that he was paying attention Shota’s face felt hot against his bare neck. But even past all that the most telling sign that confirmed his suspicions was the shivering. Even though his husband preferred to be covered almost all of the time he wasn’t actually someone who was cold all the time; in fact more often than not he was the one to turn on the air conditioning before anyone else needed it.

“Shota, how long have you been sick?” A long sigh dragged from his husband as their eyes met in the dark, and even without his glasses he could tell the other man looked exhausted. He wondered if he had gotten any sleep at all.

“Not long, I woke up with a tender throat yesterday but nothing more so I thought I’d be...o-hih! ...okhIIH- EKT’CHhhhuh!! fuck...”

Hizashi hummed and reached over his nightstand to pass tissues to the sniffling man. A glance at the clock read - Sunday 2:47am, and just knowing how late it was made him yawn. After finishing blowing his nose Shota tossed the tissue onto the night stand and pushed further into Hizashi’s side, his shivering never subsiding.

"Came on pretty fast huh? Ok come on, let me go and I’ll make you some hot tea to take your medicine.”

“Don’t want to, you’re warm.” Shota huffed, and Hizashi chuckled at the cuteness while he kissed the other man’s forehead. Definitely a fever.

“You’ll be even warmer with another blanket and some medicine in you. Come on babe I’ll be right back.” He felt his husband’s arms tighten around his waist and for a moment he thought he might have to struggle his way out of bed, but the arms fell away with a sniff and he was greeted with the pouting watery eyes of his lover.

“Well h-hurry up...t-thHhn hIT’Chuuh!! Hurry up then, I want to sleep.”

Hizashi couldn’t help but smile as he tucked the bed sheets firmly around the sick man before wiping the other’s dripping nose himself.

“You won’t even notice I’m gone.”

Edited by Akahana
  • 2 weeks later...