Sneeze Fetish Forum

Akahana

AhhhHh!! How have I not discovered this before? Haikyuu is my absolute fAv and wow I love tsukki. Loved the Noragami with overworked Yato as well.

If you could, I'd love to see something with Oikawa and or Noya

Ohhhhh, I'm always a slut for torturing the grand king~ <3. Since you suggested it, would you prefer allergies, cold or induced??

Cold, please. ^~^

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Akahana

• Dye

• Ti🌸

• aliasnz

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any more with the cinnamon roll Connor Kenway being all sick and adorable six feet....Something man?

Ahh!! I'm sorry this took so long truth! So to make it up I did both Noya and Oikawa I am gomen

98 – Fashion

Anime: Haikyuu!!

Now Nishinoya Yuu dressed pretty simply, fashion wasn't high on his priorities. But like hell was he going to pass up one particular aesthetic – THE BOYFRIEND SHIRT. Asahi was tall with broad shoulders, perfect size to drown in one of his shirts. He wanted to bury himself in his boyfriend's sent, drive Asahi wild with his collar bones peaking out from the neck, the bottom brushing his thighs. And today was the day!! He was sleeping over at Asahi's tonight while his parents were visiting family. Noya made sure to “forget” to pack an extra pair of clothes so the situation would be perfect.

Around 6pm he found himself bouncing on his feet in excitement outside Asahi's door. Taking a deep breath to calm himself, he knocked on the door.

“Hey Noya!” Asahi grinned as his tiny boyfriend tackle-hugged him, kissing him as they went inside.

“I hope you're hungry, I already made dinner...”

“You know it! I'm always hungry!! Noya beamed as he followed the taller to the table.

The night was spent playing videogames and watching movies, talking and laughing and all that good stuff. Teeth were brushed and baths were taken, and then it was finally time.

“Asahiiiii~ I forgot my pajamaaaaaas!!” Noya whined, pouting up at the other. Asahi chuckled and gave the smaller a knowing look, walking over to his closet.

“You can borrow one of my shirts, we just did laundry today so everything is clean.”

Noya gleefully pulled the shirt on and buried his head into it. A strong scent of lavender wafted into his nose, Asahi wasn't kidding when he said they just did laundry. He rubbed at his nose, sniffling and hoping the small tickle it caused wouldn't become a problem.

“Are you alright Noya? You look...itchy.” Asahi noted, concerned.

“Y-yeah! I fi-hiiiaaaah! Atch!! atch! Ehh...etch!! ethuuuh!!” Noya sneezed, rubbing at his nose and sniffling. He quickly pulled off the shirt so he wouldn't get it dirty, and sneezed a couple more times into his hand.

“Etchhhu!! itchu! Ehh...ehhhhhhhee...ETCHUU!! ugh...”

“Ah! Bless you Noya! Is the lavender too strong? I'm sorry…” the gentle giant apologized worriedly, grabbing tissues and gently wiping around his boyfriend's nose. Looking at the pouting boy, he quickly came up with an idea. Taking off his shirt and pants, leaving his boxers on, he lied out on his bed beckoning the other to do the same. Noya immediately beamed excitedly and followed suit, jumping into Asahi's arms and snuggling in.

“Much better.”

54 – Needles

“hya'tchh!!”

Iwaizumi's eye twitched as he was greeted with a sneeze. Watching Oikawa approach him, he noted the scarf the other had buried himself into was the one he had given the other for his birthday years ago, and the tissue box he carried under his arm.

“I'm not feeling sorry for you, you brought this on yourself Shittykawa.” Iwaizumi scolded when the two started walking to school. He wasn't happy to see his best friend suffering, but Oikawa had not listened to him and now was sick, so he squashed his want to coddle the other.

“Iwa-chad, so bean!! How is gedding sick by fault?” Oikawa whined in a stuffy voice, pulling out a tissue to blow his nose. It didn't sound like it helped.

“If you had just gotten the flu shot when you were supposed to, you wouldn't be in this situation. Seriously, who at almost 18 is still scared of needles?” He and Oikawa were supposed to get their flu shots together a month ago, but the stubborn idiot had done everything he could to put it off until eventually Iwaizumi gave up.

“I'b not scared of needles!! I hate theb, they hurt! I h-have hiih...hiiya! HA'Tchhu!! at'chuuuh!! sball veins and so they always have to stick it id the back of by hand, it feels like a bee constantly stinging you for a bidute straight!!” Oikawa fussed, crossing his arms and pouting like a child. Iwaizumi couldn't resist pulling out a tissue and grabbing the others nose, making him whine.

“Well now you have to miss practice, so next time listen to what I say.”

Hope you liked it!!

• 2 months later...

Well I am almost done with the first season of Big Windup so here I am to contribute. I hope people are still enjoying my drabbles, it feels pretty bad to get no response after filling a request to be honest.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

40 – Swift

Anime: Ookiku Furikabutte

“RUN HOME!!” Hanai yelled as the ball fell through.

Before he was even done yelling, Abe took off from third base. Blocking out the other team's frantic commands, he swiftly slid home kicking up dust and dirt on his way down. Both catchers looked to the umpire to call the play.

“...SAFE!!”

Noise erupted around the stadium, that run finally pulling them ahead and ending the 4th inning. Everyone jogged in to rest during 5th inning maintenance. As they were running in, everyone patting him on the back and praising him, Abe felt a tickle start in his nose.

“A-A-Abe-kun!!” the catcher turned to see Mihashi bringing him water. 'N-n-n...nice r-” Abe reluctantly cut him off with a finger as the tickle spiked. Quickly bringing his free wrist under his nose he turned away from his pitcher.

“hATch! haTCHhh!!” Mihashi jumped at the sneezes despite not being particularly loud. Abe looked up to see the other panicking, trying to force out a coherent sentence.

“Y-y-y-y-y-y-your...your...s-s-s-” Mihashi was flailing his arms, his eyes teary.

“ha'tCHUhh!! snf! I'm not sick idiot, I kicked up a ton of dust of that slide. I promised you I wouldn't get sick didn't I?”

The pitcher seemed to calm down considerably at that, even offering him a small birdish smile. Abe sighed in exasperation, before showing the other his palm. After a moment, Mihashi pressed his palm to his catcher's; both their hands were warm.

Abe looked his friend in the eye and smiled. “Good, let's win this game!”

“Y-yes! Nice run!”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know nothing about baseball *runs and hides*

Oh my god this is awesome! I just finished re-watching season 1 yesterday, and this is great. I just love Abe so much. I finally got the courage to comment, so lemme just say how much I love your drabbles! Especially Natsume and Haikyuu!

Edited by Ti🌸

Thanks sweetheart!! Someone requested a drabble on Tumblr so I'll post it here too. Have some of my owl children <3

18 – Midnight

Anime: Haikyuu

It had been a while since Fukurodani had faced Karasuno. Most of the team had been excited to face them again, since they seem to be always changing. But nobody had been more excited than their captain and ace, Bokuto Koutarou. Bokuto had run out the door and forgot his jacket in his excitement, loudly assuring Akaashi that he wouldn't need it as they got ready to leave. Time skip to now- midnight on the school bus, almost everyone asleep, and Bokuto is freezing.

“Akaashi?” the setter sighed as he was roused from his dozing. Looking over at his captain, he was greeted with a shivering Bokuto looking at him with big sad eyes.

“Yes Bokuto-san?”

“Akaashi I'm so cooold~” Bokuto whined quietly, seeming even more miserable by the second. Akaashi sighed again, too tired to defend against Bokuto's puppy look. Instead he just opened his arms invitingly. Bokuto immediately crawled into his setter's arms, burying his cold nose into the other's collarbone.

It was quiet for a while, both Bokuto and Akaashi warm and sleepy. The younger started to doze again when he felt Bokuto shift, rubbing his nose against the setter's shoulder and sniffling.

“Bokuto-san, if you sneeze now you'll wake everyone up.” Akaashi warned in a whisper; the other whimpered and rubbed against his shoulder again.

“I know, but I- ahhh! I can't- ahHh!” Bokuto pressed his nose into Akaashi's jacket as the sneezes overtook him.

“hi-mMMphh!! Mmmptch! Haaahh...MMMPHH!!! uggh...” Akaashi felt the sneezes shake his whole body, Bokuto's usual strong sneezes muffled straight into his bones it seemed. Bokuto relaxed against him with a quiet groan, both listening for any signs of disturbance. None came.

“Sorry Akaashi...” Bokuto's face was still buried in the setter's shoulder, but his ears had taken on a pink tint. It seems sneezing on someone can embarrass even their confident ace.

“Bless you Bokuto-san.” Akaashi muttered into his captain's spiked hair before the two finally quieted to sleep for the rest of the bus ride home.

• 2 weeks later...

AKAASHI AND BOKUTO AKAASHIAND BOKUTO *screams incoherently* :shocking:

I never knew how much I needed this drabblet in my life! Akaashi feeling Bokuto's sneezes shake him body and Bokuto being shy about sneezing on him???? This is just bliss in written form.

Now let me go re-read it a hundred more times and hopefully memorize it! :lol: I'm so glad you decided to share it here too because I'm a huge fan of these two and you made me love them even more than I thought I could!

• 4 weeks later...

AHHHH I'm so sorry I didn't see this until now!! tHANK YOU SO MUCH. I'm squealing over the bit with the boyfriend shirt, ahhhh. It's all beautiful.

• 2 months later...

I just found this thread, and I'm so glad I did!! Each drabble has one of my fandoms in it so I had a ton of fun ready these. They all so cute and charming, I cant take it lol I'm literally sitting here happily squealing while reading and rereading these ^^

• 1 month later...

71 - confession

Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist

"haaaahh...hyeeh- he'TCHhuu!!"

Edward's harsh sneeze rang around the empty train car, shattering the calm silence that had enveloped the brothers.

"Bless you brother" Alphonse responded with a sigh, his armored joints clinking as he turned his head.  Said brother was sulking, rubbing his nose roughly and glaring out the window.  Ed had been like this the whole ride, upset that Mustang sent them on another wild goose chase.

Al was pulled out of his thoughts as his brother's breath started to hitch again, and he watched somewhat sullenly as Ed's breath built.

"ah-eh! eehhH!! AATCHhh!!! ugh..."

This one was much more violent than the last one.  Ed's sneezes were ridiculous, you could even say they were bigger than he was.  Al sighed again.

"Brother..."

"Don't start with me now Al, I'm fine.  It's a long way 'till we reach Central and I don't need your naggihhh...nag-eh!! ETCHUUUHhh!!!!"

Al watched contemplatively as Edward recovered from that monster of a sneeze, even getting out his handkerchief to finally blow his nose.  There was a hesitant silence that hung between the two before Al softly spoke up.

"Hey brother... What...what does it feel like?"  Ed looked up, eyes wide with surprise.

"How does what feel like?"

"Well...you know... Sneezing."  Al fidgeted a bit in his seat, his metal body making it more obvious as metal slid together.  Ed stared a while longer before opening his mouth.

"You, don't remember?" Ed asked carefully, breaching the sensitive topic with surprising care.  Al shook his head slightly, staring into Ed's eyes.

"Well...it starts with a weird pressure under your eyes, and slowly builds down into your nose.  It forces air into your lungs against your will, and eventually you're body can't take it anymore and you sneeze."  Edward explained, touching the places on his nose as he talked.  The contact seemed to upset said appendage.

"het'chh!!"

Alphonse stayed silent for a second before sighing for a third time in as many minutes.

"Thanks brother, but I still don't understand.  Being like this for so long I... I don't know.  It feels like a foreign concept to me."  A beat of silence.

"I don't really remember sensations well, it feels like explaining color to a blind person."

Edward watched his brother with complicated expression.  He felt guilty, sad, angry, and even determination all at once.  His expression hardened into pure determination as he stared into his brother's eyes.

"Don't worry Al, we'll fix this.  We can get your body back from that damned God no matter how many times he kicks us in the teeth."  Ed's expression softened into a smile.

"And then you can sneeze all you want!  I'll even help." The blonde laughed.

Alphonse gave his own breathy laugh, the sound echoing through his empty body.

"Yes, we will, and we'll get you back to normal too.  That automail is so hard on you. Thanks Ed," and though his stoic helmet never changed, he seemed to be smiling.

"Of course!  What else is the great Fullmetal Alchemist good fo-hhh!! AAHH!!  ATCHHHHHHHOOOO!!!!"

"..."

"..."

"I don't know Ed, but I do know we are going straight to the doctor as soon as we get to Central."

"Uuuugghhhhh..."

Guess who's rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist???  Me!!  Somebody kill me my god my feels can't take this.

Edited by Akahana
  • 4 months later...

Haikyuu season 3 is starting in two weeks and I'M GETTING FUCKING HYPED!!!!!  Recently I've fallen into rare pair hell and started shipping AsaDaiSuga, so this a little bit of a prelude to another fic I'm working on.  Not shippy, but you could take it as pre-slash if you so desire~

60 – Mother

Asahi sighed as he waited on a bench outside the local department store, playing on his phone and waiting patiently for Daichi to arrive.  His mother's birthday was soon and he wanted help choosing a gift for her, asking his two best friends for their input.  Suga had declined; he had a doctor's appointment he couldn't miss; but Daichi had agreed with a, "I'm not sure how much help I'll be, but I'll go with you."  Despite his frequent teasing and harsh words, Daichi really was a good friend.

A hand clasping his shoulder startled him out of his thoughts, making him yelp in fear.  Spinning around he was faced with Daichi, eyes closed tight from laughter.  He took back what he thought a moment ago, the other was definitely a demon.

"Daichi!!  That was mean, you did that on purpose," the tall man whined like a school girl.

"I called your name, but you were lost in your own little world!  Pay attention you doof."  Daichi was rubbing under his nose and sniffling, a smile still on his lips.  Asahi's expression turned worried as he noticed the pink tinge around his captain's nostrils.

"Hey, are you ok?  You look a little under the weather..."

Daichi shook his head dismissively, pulling out a tissue and blowing his nose.  "Nah, I'm fine.  Pollen count's a little high today."  Asahi blushed slightly at the implication.

"Ah, ok.  Thanks for coming with me."  He cast one last concerned glance at his friend, but the playful sneer he got back was enough to placate him.  They walked into the store, filled with clothes and jewelry and nick-nacks of all kinds.  Clothing was out of the question, girl clothes were too inconsistent with their sizing as he's been informed of many times.  They looked a little at the jewelry, but it was all pretty pricey and Asahi didn't have that much money.  Going through aisle after aisle with no luck, something finally caught his eye.

"Oh, scented candles!  My mom likes those."  He pulled on Daichi's jacket towards the shelves of colorful candles.  The two men stood in front of rows of rainbow wax, all with unhelpful names like "Pink Sands" and "Home Sweet Home".  Asahi picked up a pretty blue one called "Sea Breeze" and sniffed.

"That doesn't smell like the ocean.  It's sweet," the bearded man commented with a confused look.

"Let me smell."  Daichi walked up next to Asahi, the other holding the candle up to his nose.  He sniffed it, twitching his nose and blinking rapidly at the scent.  It was much sweeter than he expected, even with Asahi's warning.

"Thahht...th-AHh!  URTCHHHhh!! AhHHTCHH!! eh'tSHHhu! ugh..."  Three strong sneezes snapped the shorter man at the waist, hands tented over the lower half of his face.  His cheeks flared red as he realized the mess he'd made of them, stuck looking down and feeling mortified.

Asahi had startled at the first harsh sneeze, a blush reappearing as his friend succumbed to two more.  His expression morphed into sympathy as Daichi flushed red and sniffled, they had sounded a bit messy.  Chuckling, Asahi reached into the other's pocket and handed him a couple tissues, averting his eyes politely as his captain cleaned up and blew his nose.

"Uh, ehehe...  Maybe we should leave the testing to you," Daichi chuckled, offering an embarrassed smile up at the gentle giant.  Asahi smiled amusingly back.

"Yeah, good idea."

As a Hallmark employee and candle addict I can verify that scented candles are named stupidly sometimes.  Thanks for reading!! <3

Cute! As always, I love your work!

(So since you said AsaDaiSuga, does that mean Suga's going to get some love at some point?) ;) 

And you're not the only one who's HYPED!

OH MY GOD.

Okay so I just read all your drabbles because, well, I was intrigued to see what you had written and I AM SO HAPPY NOW. You wrote a Bokuto fic, in which he stifled <3 and all the other haikyuu fics??? They're so goOD!!!! 

Also I loved this Daichi and Asahi drabble, it was precious <3 I'm definitely looking forward to everything else you write now!! 

• 1 year later...

So I have literally played 250+ hours of BotW and it's about time I wrote about it.  Also I haven't written a drabble in over a year oops how did that happen??  So sorry if my writing is a little rusty, I hope you enjoy it anyway <3

64 – Control

Game: Breath of the Wild

The crunching of leaves underfoot were the only sounds heard as Hyrule’s Champions made their way up Mount Lanayru. The Princess had just turned 17 and she was finally old enough to pray at the Spring of Wisdom. Usually it was Link who kept quiet while the others chatted, but today there was only silence as they made their way up the mountain side. The tension grew thicker with each step forward; this was the last chance Zelda had to awaken her sacred power to seal away Calamity Ganon. The dread she felt, her fear of failure could be sensed clearly behind the dignified way she carried herself.

It was a burden no one could take from her.

Link took up the rear of the group, and he could tell he wasn’t the only one who felt her strife. Even Revali and Daruk, the two most talkative Champions, were quiet and contemplative as they trekked onward. Everyone felt the weight of this journey, the make or brake situation they are currently in, and despite Urbosa’s best efforts to keep the Princess optimistic there seemed to be an air of tragedy on the rise.

This tension was exactly the reason Link felt a squeeze of dread when a small tickle shivered through his nose. He let himself trail further behind the group before rubbing lightly at his nose and allowing himself a small sniffle, hopefully quiet enough not to catch Revali’s sharp ears. The last thing he needed right now was to be the center of attention over something as silly as a sneeze.

But his nose had other plans for the prickling sensation refused to leave. In fact it only seemed to get stronger, making his nose and pointed ears twitch in irritation. He kept his head down as he roughly massaged the bridge of his nose, holding his breath as it fought to hitch. His chest tightened as the sneeze continued to build even without air to fuel it and he pinched his nose shut. He just...h-had to...contro-

-!!

A completely silent sneeze shook the Hylian as he refused to let any air out. He sighed out the pent up energy quietly as his let go of his nose, rubbing roughly and sniffling. But his nose wasn’t satisfied with one stifled sneeze, and almost immediately his breath jumped audibly into the back of his throat. His hands flew up to hide his face as he heard the group turn to see what was wrong. His nostrils flared wide with desperation as his head tilted back, the need so strong he was basically on his tip-toes.

“haaAAAH- AAHhTCHh!!”

An intense sneeze, much more powerful than his normal sneezes, snapped the poor knight at the waist hard enough that his sword and shield clanked together. The sudden loud noises had startled the animals in the area, and a couple deer scampered off further into the mountain forests. Link tried to school his expression into his usual neutral mask, but his face and ears were so hot with embarrassment he was sure they could see it even with his face covered. Still, he slowly straightened up and finally looked the others in the eyes, their shocked expressions slowly changing.

Daruk burst into loud laughter and came over to smack Link on the back. “Wow little buddy, that was intense! To think you would be the one to break the silence!” Revali just rolled his eyes as dramatically as he physically could manage while crossing his arms, and Urbosa chuckled good naturedly at the irony. Zelda walked over and offered him her handkerchief, which he gratefully accepted and used to help hide his still pink face. But with his outburst the tension had lessened; Zelda’s shoulders relaxed a bit and she offered her loyal knight a small yet genuine smile before ordering the group to continue moving. As the others fell into quiet conversation, Daruk’s large hand still around his shoulders and a bit more pep in the Princess’ steps, Link decided that maybe losing control every once in a while wasn’t such a bad thing.

Ack! Now it’s my turn to comment on your fic. ^^’

I really enjoyed it. The buildup and chest movements- even the ears... it was really freaking cute. XD Please continue, you’re really great at embellished writing.

• 11 months later...

22 - Embarrassment

(set a year after the third years graduate)

Asahi sighed heavily as he stepped out of the bakery he worked at, shaking out his tight hair bun after a long shift. 7 hours of putting together large catering orders and placating impatient customers had left him drained and he was in dire need of some time with his friends to recharge. It’s a good thing he had a get together planned with Tanaka and Noya for the night; he smiled as he pulled out his phone to text the rowdy wing spiker.

To: Tanaka

“Hey, I just got off work. I’ll be over in about 10 minutes.”

sent 7:42pm

“k dude out gettin food nee chan and noya san are there door should be unlocked”

received 7:44pm

He couldn’t help but chuckle at his friend’s rushed text as he started up his car. 15 minutes of anxiously careful driving later he was parking in front of Tanaka’s house and shuffling his way up the steps. He decided to ring the doorbell even though he was told to just go in and was met with Tanaka’s sister Saeko’s boisterous voice yelling through the door.

“Asahi? What’re you bein all polite for, come on in!!”

Stepping through the door and toeing off his shoes, he was surprised to see that no one was in the living room or the kitchen. He headed up to Tanaka’s room to find Nishinoya but only found his stuff thrown around the room; knowing the libero he’ll definitely forget something tomorrow.

“Nishinoya? Saeko nee-san?”

“In my room!”

Neatly tucking his night things away in the corner of the room, Asahi made his way down the hall and peeked in to see Nishinoya and Saeko sitting face to face on her bed littered with makeup. He caught Nishinoya’s eye just as Saeko was applying a last swipe of deep red lipstick to his lips, and Asahi felt his heart jump. His friend’s eyes were accentuated with dark smoky eyeshadow and sharp eyeliner that

exaggerated his already normally intense expression. Long black eyelashes framed his brown eyes as they lit up at his friend’s arrival, his newly painted lips splitting into a smirk.

“Asahi-san, finally!! We thought you might never show up.”

The older man blinked a few times and cleared his throat before replying as casually as he could. He hadn’t expected to be so flustered and he was thrown completely off his game. “W-what’re you guys up to? I didn’t know you were into makeup Nishinoya.” Asahi figited embarrassingly in the door frame and finally tore his eyes away from his friend to see that Saeko was sporting a similar makeup look and shooting him a smug smile.

“Nee-san was practicing popular western makeup and it looked rad!!”

“Ahh~ and Yuu is such a great model, it looks so good on him doesn’t it?”

“Thanks Nee-san!!”

Asahi felt his shoulders relax as the two bantered back and forth; with a second to breath he finally noticed the laptop paused on a foreign girl demonstrating the look they were practicing and the heavy Jrock music playing from Saeko’s phone. He took a deep calming breath and stepped into the room, stopping next to the bed and giving his younger friend another quick once over. “You’re really good at makeup Nee-san.” She beamed up at him with a wide smile that matched her brother’s, but Asahi was distracted by the gleam in Nishinoya’s eyes that usually meant mischief was afoot. Oh no.

“Nee-san, you should do Asahi-san’s makeup too!”

Asahi felt his face flush with heat as Saeko agreed enthusiastically with the idea. He flailed his hands in denial and shook his head in embarrassment. “I-I don’t think that’s a good idea guys. I’m not – I mean – it wouldn’t look good on me like it does Nishinoya. A-and I doubt I’ll be able to stand still whi-”

“No way, it’d look really cool on you!!” Nishinoya cut off his rambling with a confident statement, and Asahi felt the heat travel to his ears. He doubted he’d look good in it, and those makeup brushes looked a bit too soft and ticklish for his liking, but if Nishinoya thought so then maybe...? He looked over that his friends and was met with two pairs of excited eyes staring back at him; right then he knew he’d lost. He was too softhearted for this. With a long sigh he gave into his fate.

“Alright, if you want to I guess it’s fine.” He smiled exasperatedly as the two whooped and high-fived each other. Saeko quickly pulled up the chair from her vanity and sat him down while she lined up the makeup in order of what she’d be using first. She started with his eyes and though it felt weird to have stuff painted and patted onto his skin, the beginning it wasn’t that bad. With his eyes closed it was easier to resist the urge to figit under all the attention, and he could just focus on the sound of the makeup video being paused and unpaused as they went through each step. It was in English so he doubted the two understood a word she was saying, but they seemed to get the idea even without verbal instruction. Next came mascara and he couldn’t focus on anything else while he was trying not to get black goop in his eyes, but he wasn’t so lucky on the next step.

“Next is something called contour. This stuff gets everywhere and I don’t want to have to start over, so don’t move ok big guy?” Saeko teased him as she reached for the fluffy brushes he was dreading. He was fully aware of Nishinoya’s rapt attention now as she brought the brush to his cheekbones and he tried to focus anywhere but his friends gaze. Asahi tensed all his muscles as the brush glided over his skin and he did his best not to flinch or close his eyes too tight and ruin his eye makeup. She wasn’t kidding when she said the powder gets everywhere, he could see it dust onto his clothes and into the air slightly. He sniffed and scrunched his nose only to get a light smack on the shoulder in warning, and he hummed in the back of his throat as she moved to match his other side. While she worked he felt a pang of dread as a slight tickle started in his nose; he normally disliked sneezing in public because of the attention it got him but sneezing in this situation? He couldn’t think of anything more embarrassing. Saeko then switched out her brush for a much smaller more precise brush, loaded it with product, and proceeded to drag it up and down the right side of his already tickling nose. He gasped.

“Hihhhhhh… Is there a chance you have anhhhy makeup brushes that aren’t so tihhhckly? snf!”

Saeko smiled sympathetically and shook her head. “Sorry man, this is what works best. Just hold on for a few minutes okay? Don’t sneeze.” She held his chin still as she continued to blend out the powder on the other side of his nose.

“I don’t know if I can promise th-ahhh… that.” He could tell she was trying to be more careful with the brush this time but his nose already tickled so it didn’t help much. He could feel his nostrils twitch as she worked up the bridge of his nose and his breath gave the occasional hitch. He avoided looking at Nishinoya, knowing full well that he could see every irritated twitch his face made as he held back his sneeze the best he could.

“Alright I’m going to contour the underside of your nose. Hold your breath ok?” He didn’t even have time to protest before the soft bristles were brushing under his nose and he knew he was done for. He quickly pushed her hands aside and turned his face away from them as his lungs yanked a desperate breath.

“hhhhhHHYAHHH-”

“AhHD’CHHhhuhh!!”

His first sneeze was loud and powerful and he quickly pinched his nose as more sneezes built, not caring as he smudged the makeup Saeko just applied. His breath hitched and he stifled three more sneezes as best he could.

“ah’DJhht! hd’tCHhh!! hh- hH’DThh! HhHHHhh-”

“Tissue?” Nishinoya’s voice cut in as he stuffed a few tissues into his friend’s hands, just in time for Asahi to let out a last big sneeze to finish off the tickle.

“ahhH’HHDTCHhhoo!!! ugh...”

To avoid any more outbursts Asahi immediately blew his nose, and a few more times just to make sure he was really done. He looked up timidly as Nishinoya barked a short laugh but he found no malice or mockery there as he had worried, only mirth and fondness. He felt the tightness in his chest ease.

“WOW Asahi-san, that was intense!!”

“Ahaha sorry Asahi, I didn’t mean to tickle you like that. Here let me wipe this off for you, I won’t use contour this time.” Saeko smiled as she gently wiped away the mess he was sure he’s left on his face. He was tempted to check in the mirror behind him but decided to save himself the embarrassment of seeing black running down his ckeeks and brown smudged all up his nose. Before they could try again they heard the door open.

“GUYS FOOD’S HERE!!”

Saeko immediately jumped up and hurried down to the kitchen, yelling something playfully at her brother. As Asahi finished cleaning his face Nishinoya grabbed his attention.

“I was right you know,” his red lips smirked mischievously.

“It looked good on you.”

Glad to see this thread being updated again! Always look forward to reading anything you write! This was a really creative idea.

I didn’t realize just how long it’s been since S3 of Haikyuu!! came out. But it’s been over 2 years now! So excited!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2019 at 9:10 AM, Ti🌸 said:

Glad to see this thread being updated again! Always look forward to reading anything you write! This was a really creative idea.

I didn’t realize just how long it’s been since S3 of Haikyuu!! came out. But it’s been over 2 years now! So excited!!

Ahhhh~ thanks hon!!  Knowing even a couple people like my stuff really helps me feel like posting this stuff is worth it I feel like you've always got my back lol ❤️

• 5 months later...

Yo it's been a while, but BOTW 2 IS IN DEVELOPMENT I'M QUAKING so here's some more of my boy Link ❤️  

Note: Takes place before the events of the game

95 - Photo

* click *

Zelda’s head snapped towards the sound to see Link smiling a little and fiddling with the Sheikah Slate. She realized he was taking pictures of her, she leaned in to catch his eye and motioned to the tablet. Her knight blushed a little, but held it up for her to see. It was a pretty shot of her profile looking off into the sky, the light filtering through the trees above them.

“You’re quite good at this you know,” she commented as she took the tablet and flipped through the other pictures they had taken. Between the shots of plants and places for her research, there were more pictures of her than she had realized. All of them were of her relaxed and natural surrounded by the beautiful Hyrulian scenery; it struck her how much more she enjoyed these than the formal paintings of her back in the castle. These felt more real, especially with Link’s apparently expert hands behind the camera.

“Why did you keep this one? It’s so silly!” she giggled as Link leaned over her shoulder. It was a picture of her being tackled by one the overly friendly dogs at one of the stables they stayed at. She was caught mid-fall and her face looked ridiculously shocked, but she loved it. It’s one of the only times she’d be allowed to look silly. She smirked at her companion and he chuckled back at her.

“You know, you have all these pictures of me but none of you.” Link’s eyebrows raised up behind his bangs before shrugging and rubbing his nose. Zelda smiled at his show of embarrassment; he’d been much more open with his feelings as of late even if he still didn’t talk often. She couldn’t help but feel a little proud of herself for earning more of his trust. A sniffle called her attention back to the knight and she watched him turn to the side and twitch his nose a bit, motioning for her to wait. Zelda bit her lip to hold back a smile as an idea formed in her head.

“hiH-”

* click *

“Ngt’ch!”

Link’s eyes snapped to Zelda after his sneeze, but he only got a glimpse of her mischievous expression before ducking into his wrist with another.

“hh-hT’chhu!!

* click *

Zelda burst into giggles as he took the slate from her. In both shots his expression was scrunched and ticklish, with his teeth bared and his nose a little pink. He blushed, but couldn’t help but smile along with the Princess’ laughter.

“I guess now we both look silly.”

This showed up in my feed earlier. It’s literally so cute I can’t handle it! I’m such a sucker for Link oh my god!! 

• 5 months later...

Still playing Fire Emblem 3 Houses and these babies are so cute I love them!!  So I wrote a thing about them enjoy lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

25 – Mistake

“Alright Ashe, are you ready to learn to bake?”

Ashe smiled and nodded as he tied an apron around his waist. This little baking session was Mercedes’ way of thanking him for teaching her to cook; no matter how much he insisted that there was nothing to thank and that he was happy to cook with her, she insisted that she wanted to pay him back. And honestly he was much too fond of her to say no.

“Of course! What are we baking today Mercedes?”

“I think we should start with something simple for you Ashe, so we’re going to be making fruit cups! The oranges from the garden are very tasty this time of year. Oh! And could you please get the flour from the cabinet for me?”

Mercedes’ energy was contagious as she flitted around the kitchen. While before she was hesitant and always asking for reassurance that she was cooking correctly, she was now in her element and knew exactly what she needed and how much. Ashe would even say he’s a little envious, cooking has always been something of trial and error for him. He’s mostly just relied on his experience in his dad’s restaurant as a kid and gone from there rather than pulled good meals from any kind of concrete knowledge, but Mercedes was grabbing as many bowls and measuring utensils as she could.

“Ashe?”

Brought back from his thoughts, the younger man realized that he’d just been watching her instead of being helpful. He felt his cheeks heat up and couldn’t help but flail around a little in embarrassment.

“Yes! Flour, yes that’s what you needed. Coming right up!”

Quickly bustling over to the cabinets, he pulled open a couple hurriedly in order to distracted from his blunder. What he didn’t expect is for the very flour he was looking for to be precariously leaning against the cabinet door. The last person to use it must have put it away in a hurry, and poor Ashe watched in slow motion as the bag hit the edge of the counter hard and burst open. He gasped as he was hit with a cloud of powder right in his face, and instantly regretted it as it made him cough.

“Oh goodness! Ashe are you alright?!”

“koff-koff! Y-yeah Mercedes-koff!snf! Just got a-ahh! k’Tch!!”

Ashe pinched off a small sneeze. More than his throat, his nose tickled incessantly as the flour got trapped inside. He didn’t usually stifle because it just left him itchier, and this time was no different. But he couldn't just sneeze freely in the kitchen, that’s unsanitary! His breath hitched teasingly a few times before he ducked down with more ticklish sneezes.

“ah! AhH-! K’Tch! I’TChhh!!”

“Oh dear… hold on Ashe come here.”

He could feel Mercedes grab his arm as he sneezed his little half sneezes, leading him out of the kitchen and sitting him down at a dinning table. He felt his cheeks flare hotter as his hands were tugged away from his twitching nose and replaced with a handkerchief, being held by a decidedly delicate hand.

“AT’CHhhu!! haahH- HT’CHhhuh!! snf-snf...”

Despite his best efforts he pressed a few bigger relieving sneezes into the handkerchief Mercedes held. He quickly took the cloth from her fingers and turned away, blowing his nose quietly to get rid of the residual tickle.

“Goddess’ blessings Ashe. Are you alright?”

Ashe gave her a sheepish expression as he finished cleaning himself up.  Looking past her back at the kitchen, and it was about as big of a mess as he was expecting. He looked back at her with a sigh, the red on his cheeks never receding.

“I’m sorry sorry Mercedes, I’ve made a mess! And I uh… sorry.” He gestured between her hands and her handkerchief held in his own. She just giggled.

“Oh no, it’s quite alright. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable, it was just my older sister instinct kicking in. I used to do this kind of thing for my little brother all the time when he’d make mistakes!”

“No, no! I wasn’t that uncomfortable, I just didn’t want to gross you out. “

“You’re fine Ashe, don’t even worry about it!”

“Alright, well I’m better now. I guess we have to clean up all this flour, what a waist...”

“Don’t worry about it too much, it’s all be worth it when we get to share the fruit cups with everyone! Are you ready to try again?”

“Yeah. Yeah let’s try again!”

Edited by Akahana
  • 4 weeks later...

Someone on tumblr made a post about vampires and I HAD A MIGHTY NEED so here's some dumb Castlevania shit lol.

57 – Lovely

“Adrian, you’re so far away. Come here.”

As Adrian stepped into the guest room they’ve made their own, he’s meet with the sight of his two humans lounged upon the silken sheets and lush pillows. Sypha lay completely naked, her eyes sparkling and her hands splayed towards him in invitation while Trevor sat behind her in nothing but his underclothes, running his calloused hands down her sides reverently. Their eyes caught and that damned grin spread across the ruggedly handsome man’s face.

“Come on Vampire, it’s rude of you to keep a lady waiting.”

Adrian felt heat rise in his chest at the challenge and did try to stop the matching, though admittedly more toothy grin pulling at his own lips. Sypha made a sweet sighing sound as she caught sight of his sharp eye teeth and for a moment he was overwhelmed with want for her both in the lustful and gluttonous sense. He closed his eyes silently to regain his composure before slowly and sensually slipping out of his outerwear, leaving him in nothing but his tight leather pants his humans loved him in, and crawling his way up the bed to loom above the cuddled pair.

“It’s even more rude to get into bed with shoes on, not that you would know anything about decorum Belmont.”

“Well while you’ve been wasting your time on manners I’ve already had my hands all over -”

“Boys! Can you stop your bickering for two seconds and put your mouths to better use?!”

Both pair of eyes, shimmering gold and chocolate brown, turn towards the beautiful Speaker between them. Adrian’s expression softens as he sees her try to pout through the smile breaking at the corners of her soft lips, and Trevor chuckles before doing what he’s told and putting his mouth to better use by scattering kisses across her shoulder blades and teasing her breasts softly with his fingers. Sypha offers them a gentle moan that Adrian swallows up as he too puts his mouth to use. He takes his time, savoring the little noises she made and the wonderful taste that is uniquely Sypha. His appetite flares and mixes with his desire, and he can feel his fangs elongating. Kissing around it is always a little awkward but Sypha purposefully runs her tongue over the natural weapon, giving him an alluring taste of her life essence. The moan Adrian gives is embarrassingly louder than any noise the other’s have made so far, and he has to pull away from her to pant and swallow around a sudden pool of saliva. Trevor’s breathy laugh draws him away from his scattered thoughts, and he can’t help the flush that overtakes him when the rougher man lovingly tucks a stray blond lock behind the damphir’s ear.

“Just a little taste and you’re already reeling? How cute.”

Before he can respond Sypha takes his cheeks in both her hands and kisses him softly. It’s so tender it hurts in his chest, and he catches himself following her as she leans away.

“Adrian, I want you to bite me.”

A hitched moan broke out of him at the mention of something he wanted so badly. They had been in this situation before, and although it was nerve-wracking the first few times they have worked so much on understanding and trust that almost all the gut-tightening anxiety he felt had melted away. Now was left nothing more than a burning temptation and the confidence he could control himself. So with one more soft kiss for Sypha, and a frantic kiss for Trevor, he lowered his lips to their Speaker’s beautiful neck and bit down. Sypha’s hands tangled into his long blond locks as he took a couple long drinks from the spring he created, her essence so alive he was almost dizzy from it. As he pulled away and licked over the wounds to sooth them, he felt his senses sharpen. A splash of fresh blood in his system always made him more sensitive, more aware and attentive to every sensation around him.

Unfortunately sometimes that heightened sensitivity came with some embarrassing side affects. Sypha’s scent was wonderful, strong and warm almost in a spiced kind of way, and he felt it settle into his nose as a tantalizing tickle. He scrunched his nose and sniffed quietly hoping to alleviate the sensation before anyone noticed, but a giggle from Sypha told him that she knew exactly what was happening. With blushed cheeks he sat back and rubbed intently at his misbehaving appendage, fully aware of the attention both his lovers were paying him.

“Goodness, well aren’t you sensitive? Look at you.”

There was a sense of wonder underlying Sypha’s teasing, and his breath caught when he felt he small hand tickle over his ribs. As a half vampire he didn’t do things like sneeze nearly as often as his two lovers do, and seeing as he was stuck with two humans who loved to watch him lose control he knew from experience that they would never pass up an opportunity like this. His breath hitched at the feeling of a calloused finger dragging down the bridge of his nose.

“ha-haah! snf!”

“Does that tickle Adrian? Right here?”

Trevor’s voice was filled with mischief as he teased gentle circles over his right nostril, his expression starting to pull into a ticklish sneer at the sensation. His body shuddered as Sypha ran her nails lightly down his sides and pressed feather-soft kisses up his neck. Every sensation seemed to settle in his nose, and his voice snagged desperately as his lovers teased the ridiculously human reaction out of him.

“haaH...Hha-hah! ...snf! HHAAHh! ...snf!”

Adrian whined in the back of his throat as the sensation refused to take. His whole body tickled, twitching and shivering to deal with it but not giving him relief. He sniffed sharply and scrunched his nose to try to force it to cooperate but was rewarded with nothing more than a desperately hitched breath.

“He’s lovely like this, don’t you think?”

Sypha giggled through her question, and although he feared his lovers would leave him stuck in sneezy limbo for much longer it seems Trevor took some mercy on his vampire. He felt the man twirl a lock of his hair between his fingers sweetly before bringing the tips to tickle along the bottom of his nostrils.

“Of course he is, but a buildup is nothing without a climax.”

And with that his breath caught as a deep gasp and he was finally pushed over the edge.

“AT’Chuuh!! hi’TCHu! HaAAH- AT’CHHHh!!”

Both his humans giggled and kissed his cheeks as he recovered, rubbing at his pink nostrils and sniffling. Though it was always a little embarrassing, Adrian couldn’t say he didn’t love the attention. His humans made him feel so right and real, and he knew he’d be willing to put up with a lot more than a few sneezes just to see them happy.

Started this years ago and just finishing it now oops.  I need to rewatch Akatsuki no Yona lol.

39 – Muffle

Hak sighed as he gazed through the trees, their leaves illuminated by the campfire and casting long shadows into the distance. His weapon was cradled in his hand, relaxed but at the ready should he need it. He yawned a jaw cracking yawn and rubbed at his eyes roughly, until he heard a voice emerge from the sleeping pile of people behind him.

“Ooh~ Is Mr. Body Guard too anxious to sleep? That's rare.” Jaeha's sultry voice tickled over his ears, though it was slightly rough from sleep. Hak spared the dragon a glance as he settled onto the log with him.

“So? What's this all about, did you hear something?” Jaeha asked lightly, though his eyes were sharp as he peered into the trees. His loose hair fell into his face as he leaned forward and he flicked it over his shoulder in with an annoyed huff, almost smacking Hak in the face.

“I'm just doing my job. Yona is still out practicing and we're near the fire tribe's territory. We don't know whether we're in their area of patrol or not, so I'll keep watch until she's done.” Jaeha stayed silent for a second, and in the distance he could hear the rhythmic thump sound of an arrow striking a tree.

“How long does she practice like this?” The older man asked as he looked towards the sound, catching a glimpse of Yona's crimson hair shining in the moonlight through the trees.

“She shoots 200 arrows a night, plus whatever practice she can squeeze in while we travel.” Hak felt more than saw Jaeha nod his head, his fine hair brushing up against him with the movement. No wonder he kept it tied back. They fell into a comfortable silence, nothing but the sound of the crackling fire and the arrows striking the tree in the distance. It was wishful thinking to assume the silence would last though, with Jaeha awake.

“Oh!” the green dragon exclaimed quietly as he jumped up, dragging Hak towards a spot on the other side of the clearing.

“What? Hey, let go of me! What the hell are you doing?” Hak whisper-yelled as he was removed from his seat. They stopped at the edge of the clearing and Jaeha squatted down, bringing the cranky young man down with him. In front of them was a beautiful blue flower with white tipped petals; interestingly they almost seemed to glow in the moonlight.

“Look Hak, it's a Moonbell flower! They're really rare; they only grow in certain areas and they only bloom at night. In some villages it's said that if you give this flower to the one you love, the moon herself will ensure that your love never fades.” Jaeha threw a sultry smile his way and waggled his eyebrows, while Hak just rolled his eyes and scrunched up his nose. A small tingle had started in his sinuses and he absentmindedly rubbed at his nostrils.

“How can a flower guarantee anything? That just sounds like bullshit” he snarked at the older man, sniffing and rubbing under his nose again.

“Aww~ come now Hak! You need to learn to appreciate beauty when it comes. How else will you woo little Yona hmm~?” Jaeha sing-songed as he yanked Hak down by his arms, putting his nose right above the petals. “You need to lighten up a little.”

Immediately the tickle in his nose flared and he jerked back, scrubbing it harshly and twitching his nostrils in agitation. His breath built in his strong chest and he knew his sneezes where too loud to let loose here.

“Dammit Jaeha, I-haah! I...haAH!!”

He was too distracted to register the other man’s infuriating giggle; probably a good thing because he didn’t need more reasons to want to punch him; but he definitely noticed as a soft cloth was placed in his steeped hands as he reeled back.

“hA’Mmmphh!! Mmp’tch! HAAH- MMPHHh!!”

Hak was grateful to have something other than his hands to muffle his sneezes into. Both men stayed silent as he recovered and realized that the thump of arrows hadn’t faltered; both sighed in relief.

“Jeez, leave it to you to be allergic to beauty.” Jaeha yawned as he walked back towards their camp, heaving Hak to smirk as he followed.

• 2 weeks later...

God i'm never really on the forum anymore, but this is a thread I always look forward to seeing updates from! I'm still completely clueless when it comes to Fire Emblem and Castlevania (still haven't watched Castlevania sorry!) But it's always awesome to read your stuff even if I don't know the characters.

Hak,  on the other hand, I DO know and that was definitely a welcome surprise. I remember watching Yona back when it aired, and wow that was such a long time ago.

Thanks for your always-awesome-to-read drabbles!