Sneeze Fetish Forum

Akahana

Wow your stories are cute. I especially liked the Kaito one (mostly because I'm a Vocaloid fanatic) but they're all so adorable!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Akahana

• Dye

• Ti🌸

• aliasnz

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey look - OC's!!! <333 Hey guys, it's been awhile which means~ MORE DRABBLES!!!!! ;P So I was thinking of a few different situations I could use for my OC's, and I think I found the perfect one!! Yay for extremely unnecessary imagery!! :D

9 - Touched

Yay SLASH!!! FLUFFY!!!!

Sneezer: Zexyle (he's too fun to torture love XD)

Couple: ZexylexArashi

Arashi stared in aw at his boyfriend as he slept peacefully next to him. Setting down his writing notebook, Arashi's wide eyes followed as his fingers as he lightly traced the toned muscles of Zexyle's sleeping figure, his body was that of a god's. Starting with the strong chest of his boyfriend's long torso, he traced around the shoulder blade, down and up the nicely defined biceps, to his curved yet masculine cheekbones, his soft, full lips, and finally ending with his beautifully arched nose, just slightly turned up at the end.

See, there was an odd little quirk about Zexyle’s nose that only Arashi and Iris (their partner and roommate down the hall) knew about and exploited. It had an extreme inconsistency to it; some days you would have to shove a feather up his nose to get a sneeze, and others the lightest touch could set him off. Then, there were THOSE days, where his nose was sensitive, yet wouldn’t let go without a little…encouragement. This thought brought a mischievous smile to the weather elf’s face he quickly flicked his index finger under Zexyle’s almond nostrils, deeply intrigued when they gave a slight twitch of irritation. Giggling almost silently, Arashi placed a feathery light kiss right on the tip of his boyfriend’s nose, immediately retreating to his notebook. Arashi tried his hardest to put on a straight face as Zexyle stirred and opened his eyes, rubbing his tingling nose with the back of his hand. Sitting up, he sniffled and groaned.

“Crap. Ash, I think it’s one of those days.”

Arashi turned his head innocently; soft violet eyes meeting slightly watery amber ones. Zexyle wasn’t fooled in the least; he could see the mischievous smile in his boyfriend’s eyes. Arashi was experimenting again ‘What will his nose do today?!’ He could almost hear the announcer’s voice as the contestants guessed. Despite his knowledge of Arashi’s silly game, Zexyle decided it never hurt to join in every once in a while (especially when it really was one of those days).

“Alright Zexy, hold still.”

Arashi said as he mounted his boyfriends stomach and started to playfully rub noses. (AHHHHH so cute~ <3) He giggled as he felt Zexle’s nose twitch at the touch, eyes fluttering and head tilting back slightly. Arashi then started to kiss the tip of Zexyle’s nose, his head poised in such a way that his shoulder-length hair fell right along his boyfriend’s nostrils.

“Aaaaaaaahhh…Ash……t-that’s…heeeeh…”

Arashi then nudged Zexyle’s nose roughly, rolling off his boyfriend to the bed, giggling hysterically. He watched as he heard a sharp inhale of breath from beside him, and placed a handkerchief over Zexyle’s nose as he started (though his sneezes are not really that messy).

“EEH-hemph!! Gk…CHEH!! Atchahh!! …snf…”

Zexyle allowed Arashi to gently wipe his nose with the kerchief and throw it into the hamper. He then wrapped Arashi roughly in his arms, knowing how that’s exactly what his boyfriend wanted.

“heh…You silly little- RAWR!!!” *glomps*

“Hehehe!!”

AHHH!! Mah Boys~ <33333 They’re so adorable!!! *squeals* I kind feel bad for Zexyle (yeah, right) but he's just so EASY to mess with!! I'll try to do Arashi next time...we'll see. XD

Hope you liked!! :D <333333

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, it's been FOREVER hasn't it? Well, I have something different for you guys, Vaati x Dark Link LOLZ!! So I've gotten into them because of this awesome person on Deviantart so don't blame me 'kay? XD

48 - pathetic

Game: Legend of Zelda Four Swords

Couple: Vaati x Link

'This is completely pathetic.' Dark decided as he dragged himself through the rain towards his Master's lair. 'How could I let that...t-thahhh...' Dark lost his train of thought as he felt his breath hitch. His nose tickled, and it was a weird feeling. He knew what would happen, but he didn't do it often, and was an almost unfamiliar action as he felt his head tilt back and his eyes flutter shut.

"ehhhe...ehhh...EH'kchtuuu!! E'tchuh!! -snf- ...k'chu!" The small fit left him feeling breathless and wobbly and downright...pathetic. He pulled himself under the overhang of the gate as he approached the castle. Now the real challenge, facing his Master. His master was...not the most sympathetic person to put it nicely. How was he going to deal with his punishment in this condition, he could barely take it when he was perfectly healthy. Sniffling, he made it to the door, he deliberately pushed it open to reveal his Master, Vaati the sorcerer of wind. He shook as he watched Vaati rise from his throne and engulf Dark in his beautifully soft embrace.

"What news do you bring me, my faithful servant?" Vaati's velvet voice ghosted over Dark's ear, sending an involuntary shiver up his already trembling spine.

"M-master...I have...f-f-failed y-you...I..." Dark tried not to stutter, but that;s harder than you would think with chattering teeth. Had it always been this cold in the throne room?

"Oh? And what happened my Dear?" Vaati leaned back, but didn't let go Dark, his grip tightening slightly. The Shadow was definitely not well, but he could not take action until he had the information he needed. He had to get all he could out of his miserable little servant before any needed affection could be given. He wasn't an Evil sorcerer by title only.

"They-y came a-a-and used the- th-the...the ligh...-snf- light...and...and now V-Vio is on th-there side agahhhh..." Dark's sentence trailed off as his nose was violently assaulted by another tickle. He felt so pathetic, terrified of his Master's punishment and terrified of his own weakness and failure. He felt like the same little boy he was when Vaati first found him all thoughs years ago, shivering alone in the Minishwoods. The same boy who still suffered from the nightmare that sent him running into his Master's bed for comfort. Dark slowly brought his hands towards his face to pinch his nose as it twitched, only to feel them being restrained by thin but very strong hands.

"A-a-ah. I didn't give you permission, did I? Finish." Vaati commanded with an evil grin. it wouldn't hurt him, just make sure he still knows who's in charge.

"Thehhhe...the f-four swords ahhha...-snf- hih-hih,,,are reunided and they will b-behh...be hear id a wehhh...hih,,,weeks t-time....ahhha...ah! -snf-" Dark gasped, his nose twitching and flaring, begging for relief. His eyes had clamped shut, streaming with tears and rain water, and his mouth parted cutely.

"There now, was that so hard? Here, let me help you my dear, dear servant~" Vaati teased. Still holding Dark's wrists with one hand, he slowly traced the edges of Dark's flared pink nostrils with his long fingernail, tickling them mercilessly.

"hih-hih-hih-Mahhhha...M-mas-hih!-ter...w-whahhh...EH!!"

"Now, sneeze for me my love~" Vaati whispered as he flicked the underside of Dark's tickly, itchy nose.

"HA! HA'KSHU!! ET'CHTUUH!! -shoo -chu ETCHHHH!! -snf- IT'chu!! H'ekshu!! ATCHu!! haaah...ehhh...hih-hI'TCheh!!! -snf snf-" Dark collapsed into Vaati's arms, exhausted and defeated. He felt the wetness as his tears slid down his cheek once again, and cried more as he flet a gentle finger brush the tears away. He was pathetic and he knew it, but he still had his Master and lover to take care of him. Vaati picked Dark up bridle style, the young man looking like the small little boy he once knew. Dark clutched tight to Vaati's cloak, afraid to loose him and be alone. Vaati cooed his lover softly as he headed for the bedchamber, interrupted once in a while by a sniffle or a soft "hi'tch!". Setting the withering boy on the bed and getting some remedies to bring down the fever, he went to leave only to be stopped by a weak pull of his wrist. He turned around to meet the eyes of terror and pain, a look that he recognized.

"No, no, no, no, no don't leave me. The nightmare will come back please Please don't leave me!" Dark's eyes were frantic, his voice rising with every word, desperately. Although Vaati would never say it out loud, that look hurt him immensely.

"Sshhh...shhh...do not fret my love, I won't leave you." Vaati soothed as he crawled in next to his desperate, terrified lover, engulfing him in his protective embrace.

"I will never leave you my dear." With that Vaati listened as Dark's frantic breaths evened out and he heard softly congested snoring out of the boy. Oh how much pf a pain he was, but it was all worth the trouble.

Sorry guys not much sneezing in this one, but it's my first attempt of writing care taking. Sorry if it sucks, but I needed to post something, and Dark Link seems like the type of character that doesn't have many hard nerves, but a few really bad ones, which I love. Hope you guys enjoyed a little bit, and I'll see you all later!! Bye~ <333

Ok, so I decided to make an acception to my anime requirement...for K-POP IDOLS!! :D /shot

37 - Chocolate

Band: SHINee

Sneezer: Jonghyun (WHAT it's not Minho or Taemin!? IMPOSSIBLERU!! XD)

Couple: Jongkey :D

xxxxx

"Uuuhhhng...hyung I don't feel good..." Jonghyun whined tiredly. The poor thing came down with a cold after the concert in Japan and had just yesterday come off the fever.

"Shhh, shhh. I know baby, just rest and you'll get better. Do you need anything?" Key surprised himself sometimes at how much of a mother he really was, even to his boyfriend. It was so weird...

"Can I have some orange juice?" Jong asked sounding hopeful.

"Of course honey, I'll be right back."

Key had just walked out the door as Jonghyun felt a tickle playing in the back of his nose. 'Dammit' he thought and grabbed for the tissues, to find it empty.

"haaah...eehhhhhee...-snf-...eh-"

His naturally flared nostrils twitched as the sneeze grew, making his eyes flutter and hands migrate towards his face.

"ehh...EH! E'TCHU!!! Tshoo!! Ah-tchi! E'kch!! -snf- CHUH!! -snf snf- dabbit..." Jimghyun caught the fit into his wrist, making to go to the bathroom because he didn't have anything to blow his nose in.

"Awww, my poor sneezy Dinosaur~" Jonghyun started at the unexpected presence of another person, spinning around only to reveal the almighty Key with a tray with a hot mug of...something... and, thankfully, soft tissues. He set the tray on Jonghyun's lap, wrapping his arms around his lover as the Dino gratefully made use of the tissues.

"Whad's in the mug?" Jong got out between blows.

"We didn't have any orange juice, Taemin downed it all last week. But I brought you something better~" Key teased, bringing the mug up to Jong's mouth to taste it.

"...Hot chocolate?"

"Hot chocolate with milk to thin it out a little. Chocolate always makes me feel better when I'm sick, so I decided it might make you feel a little better too." Key looked a little uncertain as he said this, almost embarrassed. Was that pink in his cheeks?

"Aww, hung you're such a good boyfriend!" Jong exclaimed with a sweet smile.

"Really?" Kay wasn't to certain about how to take care of Jonghyun, so he decided to do the same thing he did when Taemin got sick but more intimate...and hoped he made the right choice. To hear he was doing it right was a huge relief.

"Yeeeh...yeah. He'TCH!! Eh-Kshu!! -snf-" Jong assured, catching the sneezes into a new tissue.

"Thanks baby, now rest. You need to be better in time for our concert next week."

"I'm feeling better already."

xxxx

AWWWWW!!! JongKey is so CUTE!!! I'll definitely do some 2min as well, and sorry for those who like other SHINee couples, but I support these two. Poor Onew's forever alone. XD I love K-pop idols, please bare with me ok peoples? Hoped you enjoyed, LATER!! <333

Very nice :D *I can't help but think, muhahahaha! XDD*

I don't know know K-pop well, but it doesn't change the fact that you did a great job with this one :)

Ok, last K-Pop fic for a while after this (or not XP), but I HAVE to write one for 2min because I love them so much!! /stoned

55 - Sports

Sneezer: Minho

Couple: 2min

xxxx

"That was a pretty dumb choice on your part hyung." Taemin complained while he flipped around looking for the anesthetics.

"Hp'sho!! A'tch!! yeah bud...-snf-...you dow be, cand stay off theeeh...AiShoo!! -snf- the soccer field." Minho smiled and muffled another sneeze into his shirt. See, Minho is extremely competitive and loves sports, his favorite being soccer. So, he made the smart choice of not taking his allergy medicine and playing a game with Jonghyun on a blooming soccer field in the middle of March. Smart right?

"You could have asked if I could go get some, I have some in my room. You didn't take it because you ran out right?" Minho was busy blowing is nose as Taemin measured the proper dose of medicine.

"Do, I didn'd dake id because id bakes be drowsy. I didn'd dotice that I was out undil I got hobe and so I called you ub...A'kshu!! Eh'chu!! H'ch H'ch H'ch!! AICHOO!!! -snf snf-"

"Hyung blow you nose and don't stifle them, it's bad for you. Minho I hope you learned your lesson from this little ordeal."

"Et'chu -chu -ch!! Oh, I haven't...-snf- you know me better than that Taeminnie." Minho smirked. 'How could he still be sexy with beat red eyes and a runny nose!?' Taemin thought with a blush.

"Hmmm? Is that a blush? Now what could have brought that on I wonder~" Minho teased and leaned in for a kiss.

"Min, you're gonna get your snot on me..." Taemin whined but didn't pull away.

"Oh like you care." and they had a long kiss, including the most epic tongue battle EVER!! Then, too soon for Taemin, Minho pulled away.

"A'cheh!! Hi'kshu!! Ok, I need a shower. Come with me?"

*sigh* "Ok, let's go. Minho baby, I swear sports is going to be the death of you someday."

"You know me too well~"

xxxx

LOL that was fun XD So, Taemin is a little out of character here, but I guess we'll have to deal. I love these two they're so precious~ <333333

• 3 months later...

Hey guys I'm BAAAAACK~~~!!!!! :D//stoned I know it's been a long time, but I had a request from Kawaii-Kushami, so this is it, an ItaPan fic!!! Although I rarely ship this couple, they are REALLY cute and amazing for sneezy needs~ Hope you like it girl!!! <333

31 - Calculating

Anime: Hetalia

Couple: ItaPan

'NO Feli!' Italy mentally scolded himself. 'I must not get distracted no matter how boring this paperwork is. Japan is not feeling well and it's up to you to help him with his work!!' The only problem is, trying to read kanji- even with a guide book- is like solving calculus problems. It felt like he was calculating the parts of some hidden treasure or something; HIEROGLYPHICS!!

"haaa...ha-hah...ha-"

Italy's train of thought was cut short as he heard soft-gasping breaths. Poor Kiku, he's still at it...

"h-HA-kSHon!!! Ak-CHhhhhheh!!! eH-Chiew!!! Ahh...CHU!! -snf snf- Idalia-kud?"

"Yes Kiku?"

"Cad I have somb tissues?"

"OH!" Italy jumped to his feet, eager to help his suffering friend. "Of course, stay here I'll be right back!!" and he scurried off down the stairs. About 10 minutes later, Italy came back with not only tissues, but also some hot tea to help with the sore throat the sneezing caused, and a damp cloth for Kiku's irritated eyes.

"Idalia-kud? What's all-"

"I thought you could use something soothing, but I don't really keep anesthetics around...sorry." Italy apologized with a slight smile.

"oh, do. It's alright...thank you Idalia-kud." His smile was sincere and loving, despite his runny nose and red eyes. Italy realized then that unlike Kanji, Kiku didn't need to be calculated. All he needed was some kindness.

LOL so fluffy~~ Ok, so that was a bit crappy and rushed, but that's cool :D I'm feeling a bit fluffy because my boyfriend is finally taking me out on a date with just the two of us next week~ <3 YAY!!! Hope you liked it Kawaii-Kushami!!

Awww~ so cute~!! <333

You don't have to worry, I think we all like fluffy-puff clouds of diabetes just fine. XDDD

Please keep up the good work! Looking forward to your next one! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HORY SHIT GUISE I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!!!! Ok, so Assassin's Creed III came out on Tuesday FUCK YEAH and I've been watching Let's Plays of it ever since (I don't have a PS3 or an Xbox360 so I can't play it myself) So I was watching my friend play yesterday she was frolicking through Boston and it struck me, Ratohnhaka:ton, or Connor, had never been to the city- which meant new people and atmosphere- which meant new germs~ >:3 So yes, time for Connor to catch a cold. <333

85 – City

Fandom: ACIII

Characters: Connor, Achilles

Sneezer: Connor

-A few days after the Boston Massacre-

Achilles and Connor were seated in the basement after some routine drills, waiting to see whether today's lesson would be physical or mental training, or knowledge gaining.

"Connor, today I'm going to explain to you the origins of our motto, Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted." Achilles explained, sitting in the chair that Connor was afraid to sit in because the last one broke. Connor nodded, listening intently and watching with his deep, curious eyes.

"You see, in the words of the great Grand Master Ezio Auditore de Firenze, the phrase is an observation of the nature of reality. To say, 'nothing is true', is to realize that the foundations of society are fragile, and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say, 'everything is permitted', is to understand that we are the architects of our actions, and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic. You see boy, in this socie-"

"Eh-chhhu!!" There was a short awkward silence in the room recognizing the interruption. Connor looked up, a light shade of pink coloring his tan cheeks giving away his embarrassment. "Sorry..."

"No need to be sorry. Bless you." Achilles said with a warm smile.

"Bless... me?" Connor asked, confused by the odd phrase.

"Oh. You see Connor, there are many stories around that phrase. The one I believe to be the most true is that in Middle Age Europe, there was a plague spreading like wildfire, killing about a hundred people per day. One of the first signs of the plague was sneezing, and so people would ask for God's blessing in hopes that the person who sneezed would not be sick." Achilles explained.

"Really? That intre-heh..inter...ehhhe...Aichuh!! Ih-chii!! -snf- interesting." He finished meekly, rubbing his nose with the back of his hand. A tickle had been bothering him all day, but it had just become strong enough to make him sneeze.

"Bless you again. You aren't coming down with something are you?" Achilles made a slightly worried expression as he passed Connor a handkerchief.

"So- ah...ekshoo!! Something?"

"Yes boy, do you feel ill? A little sore or, a scratchy throat or-"

"ahchuh!!"

"Or an itchy nose perhaps?" Achilles questioned with a small smirk. Connor looked up wearily over the kerchief. His muscles had been a bit sore lately, but he assumed it was from his...eventful trip to Boston.

"How long have you been feeling like this?"

"A couple days..."

"Any signs of this before Boston?"

"...No...no I don't think so. Why?" Achilles just chuckled.

"Well that explains how you picked up a cold. The city is a whole nother world than what you know, with new places and things and...germs. The whole new atmosphere must have taken a toll on your body more than you would expect. Alright boy, off to bed with you. I'll bring you up some dinner later, but I want you resting understand?"

"Y-yes sir...echoo...ihchoo...ahCHUh!! -snf-" With that Connor started up the stairs, the thought of bed seeming too good for this early in the day. As he made it to bed and took off his gear, he was asleep in minutes.

Not too long but, meh. Oh well XD

Yaaaaay~ Assassin's Creed is so amazing and Connor and Achilles and dat PLOT and plot twists and graphincs and personalities and AHHHHH vbahdgvbwahef;gbwyhrawfvbryhqwfb I LOVE IT ALL SO MUCH!!!! :3 But God damn Connor is easy to torture... he's just so naive in the beginning. XD Hope you enjoyed and I will be writing a part 2 with yummy fevers and sneezing and some background information on Connor ;P Love you all, good night~ <333

Edited by Akahana

Ok, so I decided to make an acception to my anime requirement...for K-POP IDOLS!! biggrin.png /shot

37 - Chocolate

Sneezer: Jonghyun (WHAT it's not Minho or Taemin!? IMPOSSIBLERU!! XD)

Couple: Jongkey biggrin.png

xxxxx

"Uuuhhhng...hyung I don't feel good..." Jonghyun whined tiredly. The poor thing came down with a cold after the concert in Japan and had just yesterday come off the fever.

"Shhh, shhh. I know baby, just rest and you'll get better. Do you need anything?" Key surprised himself sometimes at how much of a mother he really was, even to his boyfriend. It was so weird...

"Can I have some orange juice?" Jong asked sounding hopeful.

"Of course honey, I'll be right back."

Key had just walked out the door as Jonghyun felt a tickle playing in the back of his nose. 'Dammit' he thought and grabbed for the tissues, to find it empty.

"haaah...eehhhhhee...-snf-...eh-"

His naturally flared nostrils twitched as the sneeze grew, making his eyes flutter and hands migrate towards his face.

"ehh...EH! E'TCHU!!! Tshoo!! Ah-tchi! E'kch!! -snf- CHUH!! -snf snf- dabbit..." Jimghyun caught the fit into his wrist, making to go to the bathroom because he didn't have anything to blow his nose in.

"Awww, my poor sneezy Dinosaur~" Jonghyun started at the unexpected presence of another person, spinning around only to reveal the almighty Key with a tray with a hot mug of...something... and, thankfully, soft tissues. He set the tray on Jonghyun's lap, wrapping his arms around his lover as the Dino gratefully made use of the tissues.

"Whad's in the mug?" Jong got out between blows.

"We didn't have any orange juice, Taemin downed it all last week. But I brought you something better~" Key teased, bringing the mug up to Jong's mouth to taste it.

"...Hot chocolate?"

"Hot chocolate with milk to thin it out a little. Chocolate always makes me feel better when I'm sick, so I decided it might make you feel a little better too." Key looked a little uncertain as he said this, almost embarrassed. Was that pink in his cheeks?

"Aww, hung you're such a good boyfriend!" Jong exclaimed with a sweet smile.

"Really?" Kay wasn't to certain about how to take care of Jonghyun, so he decided to do the same thing he did when Taemin got sick but more intimate...and hoped he made the right choice. To hear he was doing it right was a huge relief.

"Yeeeh...yeah. He'TCH!! Eh-Kshu!! -snf-" Jong assured, catching the sneezes into a new tissue.

"Thanks baby, now rest. You need to be better in time for our concert next week."

"I'm feeling better already."

xxxx

AWWWWW!!! JongKey is so CUTE!!! I'll definitely do some 2min as well, and sorry for those who like other SHINee couples, but I support these two. Poor Onew's forever alone. XD I love K-pop idols, please bare with me ok peoples? Hoped you enjoyed, LATER!! <333

Okay, I LOVE LOVE LOVE K-Pop Idols and this (And the 2Min) made me so happy. <3

Only one thing though....Key isn't Jonghyun's hyung, because Jonghyun is older. ^-^' Other than that, it was great!

Only one thing though....Key isn't Jonghyun's hyung, because Jonghyun is older. ^-^' Other than that, it was great!

True... I totally forgot about that ^ ^;; But I'm SO GLAD someone here like K-Pop, it has so taken over my like XD

True... I totally forgot about that ^ ^;; But I'm SO GLAD someone here like K-Pop, it has so taken over my like XD

*life

Wahhhh, mine too, mine too! XD

• 1 month later...

I AM NOT DEAD YET GUISE!!! I'm back, and have brought some drabbles with meh~ :D I hope you all had a great New Years, and let's have some drabbles to start off the new year shall we?

93 - Victory

Fandom: Rise of the Guardians

Sneezer: (human) Jack Frost

Hide and seek, a simple child's game that everyone has without a doubt played before. Now, Jack may be 17 and seemingly too old to enjoy such games, but that was definitely not the case (it probably had a lot do do with the fact that he was the oldest kid in the village). It was the middle of spring and his little sister had gotten a bunch of the neighborhood kids together to play in the forest, a total of 5 kids including Jack. One of the boys was it and was counting to 100 while everyone hid.

"56, 57, 58 -"

While the other kids went for the spots low to the ground like, behind logs or trees or under a bundle of leaves, Jack decided to take the higher route. His generally brown color scheme helped him blend with the trees, so up he went, making sure to hide his face behind some of the pine branches. You know, the ones with the needle leaves that you always prick yourself on while climbing trees? Yeah, that one.

"98, 99, 100!! Ready or not, here I come!!" The child yelled, scanning the forest for any noticeable disturbances. The game went on like usual and all the other children were found, except for Jack. Victory was surely his. He chuckled as the kids seemed stumped, and leaned forward to get a better look at them. Bad idea. As he leaned forward, the pine needles caught the underside of his nose. Jack flinched away, rubbing at his nose. That tickled. Unfortunately, the rubbing only seemed to encourage the itch into something sneezy. That was bad, you see Jack can't really stop a sneeze once it starts. They weren't that powerful and not really that loud, but he just couldn't, and they always came in triples. He would definitely be found if he...didn't...

"heeeh...hih...eh-" Jack felt his breath hitch quietly and his eyes flutter as the tickle gained strength.

"ehhhe...ah-AH! Heeekchiu...ehkshhhhhu- Ichiiiih!!! Ahg!!" Jack yelled as he sneezed himself right out of the tree and landed on his butt. The other kids spun to face the sound in surprise, finding Jack sitting in the tall grass with one eyes closed, rubbing his sore bum. The other children started laughing and ran over.

"Ahahahaha!!! Found you brother!!" Jack's little sister giggle and helped him up.

"Yeah, haha!! You did." Jack chuckled. Well, a victory lost, but his sister was happy and that made him very happy.

ADG?KSUDVUDVYI:S"ADVGU"USODHGAS!!! I LOVE RISE OF THE GUARDIANS SO MUCH!!!! <33333 Hope you guys like this little drabble, I just had to because Jack is just so precious~ :D

Awwww! That was sooooo cute! :heart:

o.o!!!!

Holy CRAP! I love these.......

you... made Dante sneeze.... I love you!!! and I just love your OCs!! I demand more! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. So, as you may or may not know, Fire Emblem 14 is coming out on February 4th and I am so STOAKED!!!! It will be so fun, I can't wait~ <3 So in anticipation I will write a few short drabbles for the installment I know best, Fire Emblem 9: Path of Radiance. Yay gaming!! :3

26 – Suspicion

Game: Path of Radiance

Sneezer: Ike

Ike hadn't noticed, but Soren had been watching him closer than a hawk Laguz for the past few days. He had noticed a few minor things off about Ike, and it made him slightly suspicious of Ike's usual "I'm totally fine Soren! Stop worrying so much would you?" It started with Ike's decrease in appetite, and his random headaches that he conveniently blamed on how much fighting they had done recently. And the sneezing, if he thought his hasty stifles and quiet sniffles were discreet, he was wrong. Really, how had he avoided Rhys for so long? If the young healer knew, Ike would be in bed faster than...than I can come up with a simile. But what really brought it home was when they were crossing the Bridge back to sweet home Crimea. Ike's nose decided to release a sudden "Eh-kchoo!!" in the middle of a face off with a Daein soldier, resulting in Ike almost getting an axe wedged into his face if it weren't for Soren's Elwind. Soren's eyes narrowed as Ike gave him a weary smile, suspicion confirmed.

Short, but more to come!! I promise~ ;P

• 3 months later...

Whatup everyone?!?! Ok, so my last one was kind of weak but...I'VE RE-GOTTEN INTO A NEW ANIME!!! Full of hot guys singing~

21 - Pollen

Anime: Uta no Prince-sama

Sneezer: Ren

Couple: Ren x Masato

Masato always knew when the start of Spring, just one of the perks of having a room mate/boyfriend who suffers from hay fever. He has known Ren since they were children, and still Ren would try to pretend like his allergies didn't exist. Ren was not shy by ANY stretch of the imagination, but seemed to hate sneezing in front of people. Masato could never understand why...

"hiiih..."

It was already starting. Masato turned around to stare at his boyfriend as he sniffled and twitched his obviously irritated nose. Now he knew that he was being a bit mean, but he had but up with the bastard's taunts for quite a while before they got together, and loved to get him back whenever the time seemed right.

"You're allergies bothering you Ren?" Masato asked casually while trying to keep a straight face. Ren shot him a sharp, slightly watery-eyed glare.

"N-no...they're nehhh...not." Ren gave another few sniffles and rubbed at his nose.

"I think that's a lie." Masato said with his usual serious expression, getting up and walking over to stand in front of his beloved. "Are you sure...?"

Despite his reddening nose and face, Ren stayed strong...or tried to. "Yes..."

"Than you wouldn't mind if I-" Masato gently tackled Ren onto his bed and straddled him, trailing light kisses up his lover's neck and jaw. Ren squirmed slightly, rubbing his nose again.

"M-maahhh...eh...Masato s-stop..." Ren's breath hitched and his nose scrunched up childishly.

"Why? This would usually make you harder than a rock~ Is something wrong?" A slight smirk slipped through Masato's facade as he asked this. Torturing Ren was much easier now that they were together. "Perhaps I'm not being sexy enough, is that it? Why aren't you demanding." Before Ren could reply Masato kissed him hard, nibbling on Ren's lower lip seductively. Their noses rubbed together and Masato could feel Ren's start to twitch. Ren's breath hitched and Masato took the opportunity to slip his tongue in. Ren started and immediately pulled back, sucking in a big breath and barrying his face into Masato's neck.

"EH! ehchuuu!! He'chhu!! Itchuuu!! heeeh...ah! ATCHOU!! ETCHU!!! ......ihchu! uhh"

A little grunt signaled the end of his allergic fit, eyes streaming and nose itching terribly. When he pulled back Ren's face was red hot with embarrassment, keeping his eyes down and blushing harder as a kiss was planted on his hair.

"Allergies still not bithering you?" Came a soothing voice next to his ear.

"...I hate pollen..." Ren sighed with a little cough. A chuckle was his only response.

So...it got a bit detailed at the end there, but I felt it necessary for my biggest OTP EVAR!!! GOD I love them, I ship them SO HARD!!! I am contemplating on giving Ren a sneeze fetish in the next one, to explain why he's so self conscious about sneezing around people and to make things interesting for their relationship. What do you guys think? I am also planing to write drabbles for my other OTPs Toliya x Otoya, and Shou x Natsuki (who might end up being Satsuki depending on my mood). I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!

kthnbye~ <3

Edited by Akahana
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok I've decided that I love dominant Makoto * TT *

1 - Kink

Anime: Uta no Prince-Sama

Sneezer: Masato

Couple: Ren x dominant!Masato

(excuse the OOCness...sorry~)

"...hhhh...hh...I-it tiiihhh...tickles so much R-Ren...ahhh-"

Ren squirmed slightly under his lover, watching the beautiful boy induce himself with a Q-tip. Masato had found out about Ren's little Kink and wasted no time taking advantage of it. Ren was still shocked at how their positions had changed when they got together. Wasn't it just a month ago that Ren had a blushing Masato cornered like a predator catching his pray?

"ahhHH-"

Ren's train of thought was cut when he heard his lovers desperate intake of breath and felt Masato burry his nose into the sensitive spot on Ren's neck.

"ehhuihhchu!! echu!! -ch -ch -ch...ehh...hh- EICHHH!! -snf-"

Ren shivered and withered under his boyfriend. His lover lifted his head and gave him a watery-eyed smirk, trailing his thumb over Ren's burning cheeks.

"B-bless you..."

Yeah, I'm just gonna...leave this here...

-melts into a puddle of adorableness- ok I'm like done I never have loved a fic/Drabble like this since "Greyson's allergys high school fic" man this is so good so good