Sneeze Fetish Forum

What is your icon/avatar from?

Anonymouse

Earlier I made a (possible) connection between Dakoters' icon and a character from Homestuck (they both had horns, and they looked kind of the same!) I also remember the first time I ever played Plants vs. Zombies and had a revelation that Maru-Chan's avatar was a zombie. tonguesmiley.gif For some reason it makes me dorkishly happy when I'm able to figure out where the icons I see on this forum on a daily basis come from, so I decided to start a thread about it, for anyone who wants to share.

That little green dude in mine is Mouse Fitzgerald, the protagonist of the short-lived but mind-blowing Adult Swim series 12 Oz. Mouse. If you're into massive mindfucks and conspiracy theories, I highly recommend it.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• riyona_ebooks

• Spoo

• Arty

Sweetie Belle being loud, from My Little Pony: Friendship is MaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mine is my favourite singer, Atsushi Sakurai. And shall so remain until the end of time.

The lower half of Michael Fassbender's delicious face. I want to torture his nostrils with a q-tip or a twisted tissue. Oh, and maybe nibble on his lips a bit~ aaevil.gif

Edited by Spoo

The lower half of Michael Fassbender's delicious face. I want to torture his nostrils with a q-tip or a twisted tissue. Oh, and maybe nibble on his lips a bit~ aaevil.gif

That scruff. :drool:

Blah-San, yours always makes me laugh. Sometimes I'll go to your profile just to watch it in action.

Edited by Spoo

I drew it. The kiwi chick was cute but I was on a drawing binge and wanted something to match my custom title :P

My icon is Konata Izumi from the anime Lucky Star, my very first anime! She reminds me of myself, plus she's very funny and adorable! :D

Huey Freeman from the Boondocks, because he is adorable and extremely misanthropic. Also (even though you can't see it in the icon), dat afro.

Come to think of it, though, I'm due for an icon change...hmmm...

And yes, Dakoters' icon is Gamzee, who is also adorable. And insane. :)

Mine is one of my characters, James Fowl : ). I drew it, like, the first day I was here at this forum. Haven't changed it yet, and I don't intend to.

Well... *points to custom title* Since I am the Governor of Pollen State, I figured it would be appropriate to have my State flag as avatar. *looks gravely serious*

Actually, it's just birch catkins spreading their pollen. Since tree pollen is my favourite allergen by far, I like having that one. :lol:

Mine is Jensen Ackles, who currently plays Dean Winchester on Supernatural, looking suitably angsty. I read A LOT of Dean-centric hurt/comfort these days, whether it involves sneezing/illness or not. <333 He's kind of a h/c magnet.

My avatar is Loki in his beautiful armor and silly awesome helmet. I drew it after I got somewhat bored with my Arthur icon. I'm thinking about drawing a new one, though. Hmmm...

You know... man stuff...

:laugh:

These are interesting... I had no idea where some of these were from (Chanel_no5's - I've looked at yours so often without actually realizing what it was), and others I recognize (NameTaken, telltale) but it's cool to hear about why you chose them. And Nova's had hers for so long I can't imagine anything else being there. :P

My pic is an Inukshuk (an Inuit symbol) plush toy. It sits in our apartment on the bookshelf.

Mine's a section of a mural called "Toxicity Inspector", by Shepard Fairey, the street artist who designed the "hope" Obama posters (among other things)... I just liked the image, thought it was pretty. I think of it as someone painting the rose, even though that's not what it is in the context of the whole mural...

Edited by SomethingClever

A random thumbnail of a science fiction wallpaper. Because I'm odd and wanted something that wouldn't be too much of an indication of my identity, but still relevant I suppose, I picked something related to space and to writing that would still look ok in a small format.

... I overthink things.

Currently it's the "main" group of Batman villains from Team StarKid's parody musical "Holy Musical B@man!". Here it's cropped down to just Catwoman, The Penguin, Two-Face in the background, and Poison Ivy, but the full thing also includes The Riddler, Scarecrow (you can kind of see him behind Catwoman) and Mr. Freeze.

(And you see the guy as The Penguin? Yeah, he's Nick Strauss. He's perfect. <3)

Edited by Paws