• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anonymouse

• riyona_ebooks

• Spoo

• Arty

I changed mine.it's still the cute smiling Luigi but with sunglasses and the word "SWAG" layered over it because those sunglasses look so good on him. XD

Mine was supplied to me by none other than the original poster in this thread! Thanks Anony! :D

Apparently, it comes from SpongeBob SquarePants ......which I'm very familiar with, of course :glare:

:joal:

It's so funny reading the posts from 2012. Seems like most people changed their icons so their descriptions don't match up. :lol:

Mine was supplied to me by none other than the original poster in this thread! Thanks Anony! biggrin.png

Apparently, it comes from SpongeBob SquarePants ......which I'm very familiar with, of course glare.gif

Aaaand it all comes full circle. :P

I hand-drew mine for an original character's tattoo menagerie. Originally it had wings and beams of light emanating from it, but I'm also a fan of the plain-old, anatomical human heart. Look how weird and beautiful it is.

Sorry this is not a fandom character :|

Y U APOLOGIZE? I started this to find out the origins of people's icons, fandom or not. I had no idea you drew that (though I should have, it's so your style and it just always automatically makes me think of you when I see it floating around). Totally bad-ass (bad-heart?).

Mine is now Dr. Barbara "Bobbi" Morse A.K.A. Mockingbird. Anyone want to guess where the new username comes from?

Mine is from this ridiculously unknown old nintendo DS game called Magical Starsign. The little squares with faces are called pyrites and they live on the back of this earth giant and they talk all crazy and have weird names and for some reason even though I haven't played the game since like middle school(and I'm in college) I just remember them and how funny they are. They have literally nothing to do with my username.

The unnamed, undead narrator from the long-defunct webcomic "Hanna is Not a Boy's Name". While still slightly heartbroken that the comic will never conclude, it remains one of my favorites.

Mine's use to be Dick Grayson aka hug monster aka nightwing and the first robin. love.gif

But now its my baby Connor Kenway or Ratonhaketon( Ra-Doon-Ha-Gay-Doon) from Assassin's Creed III. Aka dont touch me aka the lovable bear dork. love.gif

and all this time I thought it was Mark Salling! Omfg! {He's Puck from Glee}

My icon is of the very skittish, very nervous Arthur from the Mystery Skulls Animated video. In other words: SCARED BABY.

Aw, this is s fun topic! Mine's an adorable, plushy version of Castiel from Supernatural >w<~ (I'm a CasxDean shipper, so I was thrilled I found one of him shouting for Dean xD) There's an awesome matching on of Dean shouting for Cas too~

It actually comes from a really hilarious comic

mine's a tea cup i probably found at the very bottom corner on some website, and screen shotted it. i don't even have the picture anymore sad2.giflol

mine's a tea cup i probably found at the very bottom corner on some website, and screen shotted it. i don't even have the picture anymore sad2.giflol

Out of curiosity, what compelled you to take a screenshot of a teacup?

Out of curiosity, what compelled you to take a screenshot of a teacup?

i honestly have no clue haha. it was a pretty long while ago. Edited by spirit

mine's from my favorite webcomic, 'keeping up with thursday'. :3 vinnie's my fave character in the whole series. x3 so cute and needing so many cuddles. :)

• 5 weeks later...

Mine's a version of the coat of arms of the union of Sweden and Norway. I wanted something that goes with my name.

You could try something like Google or Tineye reverse image search and see if it finds the original image if you want to.

Changed my avatar a while ago; new one is from orenchi no furo jijou. The main character got a scarf as a present from this mermaid(/man, actually) who's residing in his bathtub. Out of context that might look a bit... misleading so I had to use it as an avatar, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently changed mine from Maleficent to a picture of birch catkins spilling their lovely pollen... ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

^FYI not everyone is comfortable with mess, you may want to link those pics instead of posting them here directly.

My new avatar has Amazon Eve and Ma Petite from the latest season of American Horror Story. They were my faves, such a cute dynamic.