• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ciuty80

• Nova

• Blah!?

• snuffles

Top Posters In This Topic

I've missed far too many updates to get my reactions to all of them into a coherent post of any reasonable length, so in place of rambling please accept ALL OF MY LOVE AND DELIGHT.

Whoa, I didn't see this coming. xD It does give the whole story a really cool framing effect though. But now I want to know who these other characters are. xD

Also, I can't help but wonder now... Did the majority of the comic take place in the past, or does this most recent moment take place in the future? (Relative to now)

spoider: It makes me a bit sad too... I should probably do a new comic of sorts now. It just takes such a long while to finish them! Thanks a lot for saying such kind things all the way through <3

Ciuty: He does! He's just a bit older here than in the other pages. The puppy on Sienna's lap is Jona's new dog. The other one, sadly, passed away. D:

snuffles: Kisses! <3

Dusty: Scruffy Jona indeed. I like drawing that...

Ouro: I ACCEPT! Put it into my gaping mouth.

Blah: They be Sienna and Toto, Jona's friends! The majority of this comic takes place in the past, but the most recent moments take place in the future as well... I think? I'm not sure, but I think! It's all a bit blurry.

Update!

---------------------------

I had to, right?

• 37 (new)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

Natalie - Poodle - Late night's work - Jona - Alexander - cuddle - silly things - trololo - I don't even.

ohhh myyyyy GAAAAWWWWD jonas pre-sneeze face!!! :eek::dribble:

AHHHH so much LOVE :heart:!!!!! and the actual SNEEZE GUUHHHHHH !!! :drool: :drool: :nosebleed:

ahhh poor ikaros :cry: but daidalos looks so cute too, i think same race?! ^_^

please more! :wub:

O_O An update so quickly!? This is a good day!!!

This page is wonderfull! Gosh I just love all your charachter designs!! and the way you draw them gives em so much personality. Like even the way they sit gives me an idea of who they. That's so on key for comics.. I can learn so much from you! :D

Boy in scarf? Oxford shoes? Cute dog? Snow? Sneeze? CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK! Did you find my happy buttons list, Nova?! Delightful, as always <3

D'awww. :lol: Poor concussioned Jona. xD As Blah said, the last two pages do give an interesting take on the previous parts. I like. xD

@happybunny like TheCakeIsALie wrote, it´s a concussion if the head hits the ground very hard (the brain hits the interior walls of the skull=injury of the brain) and the result later is sometimes vomiting. i just can say that because i had this really bad experience only once..luckily!

Oh good LORD this makes me so happy. So, so happy. Hmpfgrndz. :drool:

Have I told you lately that I love you? I LOVE YOU. Also Jona, not least for the names he gives his dogs. :wub:

Oh his dear, dear scruffy face. I am suddenly made of cheesecake. :heart:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Gods.

I am so sorry. I did forget about this. ANYWAY. Here's the last update and probably some sort of anticlimax. Sorry!

Last Update!

----------------

• 38 (new)

• 39 (new)

------------------

filler pictures:

Natalie - Poodle - Late night's work - Jona - Alexander - cuddle - silly things - trololo - I don't even.

GUSH GUSH GUSH AWWWW !! It's back! The ending IS super sweet. I love the back cover <3 Mmmh nose in freckly back!

n'awwww. sweeties. :heart:

I'm so glad you actually finished it! Gotta admit though- I was hoping for more sneezy Jonathan!

Great comic thanks for uploading it!

Oh man~~

I just.. I love your art style so much~

So pleasing on the eyes >w<~

I could read almost anything you draw, ne <3

I can't wait to see more from you, whenever you grace the forum with it! I can't get enough <3

when i saw the title i thought it had something to do with the anime series Heavens Lost Property as the female lead is naked ikaros haha