Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ikaros: Natalie

Nova

this is cute how enthusiastic nicolas gets when it comes to style jonathan!!! :heart:

and how he snatched the sunglasses out of jonathans hand brilliant :lol:

please more! :wub:

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ciuty80

• Nova

• Blah!?

• snuffles

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicolas is almost too adorable. :heart:

And I love how matter of fact Coco is about the eye rubbing. Like she's not concerned particularly, she's pointing it out. I get the feeling she maybe has to remind him of that on a regular basis? And his ANGRYHAND! genuinely made me laugh out loud.

Besides Nicolas' lil lovely heart face that just melted me into a silly puddle,

what I so loved about this page was Jonathan's dialogue... like instead of a normal

"can you help me?" and "which should I wear?" roll1.gif

aaaaaaaaah Jonathan <3 <3

also... TWELVE! mf_w00t2.gif

N'awwww. :wub: Le petit Nico, si adorable. :D

Bwahahahahaha, twelve :lmfao: Maybe not in years... But on the awesome scale from one to ten? DEFINITELY twelve.

Sigrith: Really? They're the easiest ones to do! So I'm glad.

Ciuty: Of course he get's enthusiastic. It's almost his favourite thing in the whole world.

Ouro: Mm, she's like that most of the time... And Yarr! I love the angry hand.

obsessed: Hm... Eeee? : D

spoider: Some pages, at least! With Coco-lips and Nico-silliness all around my grump <3

snuffles: Jonathan thinks you need to be direct with Nicolas, or he'll just blabber on about something before giving you an answer (such isn't really the case, though).

Maru-chan: Ooh! Witty you. The awesome scale. Very happy!

happybunny: Aw, sorry. I can't update as frequently now, I'm afraid. So little time...

Update

----------------------

I'm sorry I haven't updated, I've been very stressed and very busy (my internship starting and all that...) but here's another page.

• 25 (new!)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

Natalie - Poodle - Late night's work

UUUWWAAAHHH lovely update :blushing:

...and...And...omg jona though is a VERY handsome guy :yes::drool:

AND...guuhhhh...hands!! wonderful acting hands are WONDERFUL!! :heart:

i´m so excited what will happen at the meeting :evilsmiley03:

please more! :wub:

I agree with Spoider....Jona in that second panel is boyfriend material ;)

I adore the whole bit about spelling Natalie with an H! My name's Natalie too and I've run into that a few times with French folks. In fact, in French class for my "French name" I just added an H!

@ Nova Oh ok. I understand! I'll just have to deal lol

Bur great job. How long does it take you to do a page? it takes me like forevverrrr, especially when im coloring the page.

Jona is just. so. handsome stretcher.gif

Ah I do love that second panel, Jona and Jonathan... such a contrast between the two lol!

Jona in a white tee, gorgeous biceps, and playful innocence.

Jonathan in a black suit, pouty face, and irritated scowl biggrin.png .

obsessed: I've been wanting to use that line for an eternity, I swear. Between these two, it's a lovely thing...

spoider: I think he's... sort of cheating, because I'm quite sure he knows he's cute. And I'm equally sure he knows how to use it. O___o *Is far too fond of her own characters.*

Ciuty: Hands need to act! This is why we have them! *strokes hands* And isn't he, though? x3

Maru: I want to hear you squeak! Can you do it louder? :3

Dusty: Mmm. Boyfriend material is a really good compliment. Thank you. Haha! That's great! I was a bit unsure about it at first, but it felt right so I put it in there. Now I'm really happy I did.

happybunny: You'll have to. ; ) It takes me around a day, or something? not ALL the day, of course, but some eight hours, maybe. I really have no idea, obviously...

snuffles: Oooh, thank you. I think they're such a nice pair! Very different, very good friends. So funny to draw and write dialogue to.

Maru2: I will never forget the paisley vest!

Update:

-----------------------

Yeah.

Right.

First person to nail the relevant thread of mine gets a digital kiss.

• 26 (new)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

Though I haven't been commenting as much as I should, I've been following this thread from the beginning, and I love it. Seriously. I would read this on any other forum even if it wasn't posted here. wub.png Anyway, I faintly remember VoOs drawing Nico and Jona before, and then there might have been a shower involved somewhere on your end. wink.png Methinks these two beautiful men have some history together. Hehe. heart.gif

Ah... I totally wanted to peek and see what Jona wrote.

My money would've been on his number w00t.gif

Natalie is just sooo adorable especially when she does her lip-biting thing blush.png

Yay, love the Coco/Natalie and Jona/Nicholas interactions. ^^ Absolutely suberb update. :)

Oh, and 'aww' at the hair ruffle. ^^

awwww so cute! ALL of them :heart:

i hope we don´t have to wait too long to see jona again :blushing:

i totally agree with snuffles on that one!!!!!!!

Natalie is just sooo adorable especially when she does her lip-biting thing

please more!! :wub:

Edited by Ciuty80

spoider: I share your weak spot for her. She makes me blush and giggle... :B

happybunny: *laugh* I'm sure he wouldn't mind being your fwend, since he loves fwends. Probably not more than friend, though, considering him being... somewhat homosexual.

Spoo: Aw, thank you so much! I'm really glad people follow and like it, even if they don't comment! (I love comments, don't get me wrong ; ). ) And how right you are. It's delightful that you remember. <3

snuffles: Mmmmmmaybe it was his number? Who knows? O: (Lip biting to the people)

Sigrith: Thank you, Sigrith! I'm glad you like.

Ciuty: You don't have to wait long at all, actually. Not even one page, since he's on this one. *smile*

obsessed: That's so very... nice of you. *bow* Mmm.

Maru: That's the squeak I wanted! *shiver* Merci!

Update:

--------------------

D'aw. You all knew it. Remember them Showering boys? Yeah... (I think it's funny that that is my most viewed thread. x3 )

• 27 (new)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

eek.giftwitchsmile.gif WHAT THE...no kidding?!?!?!??! these are jona and nicolas in the showering boys link??? dribble.gifuhhuh.gifhyper.gif

wow *no words* !! nicolas with longer hair here is LOVE!!!! blushing.gif and sneezing jona is drool.gifdrool.gifnosebleed.gif!!!

so jona is bi...cute idea! yes.gif and he had a relationship with nicolas...ME LIKE heart.gif

and so much sights of jonathans wonderful long nose GUHHHHH *shivers*

i like the logo of jonathans business...by the way is this a special flower you are using?

and is joann already born at that time?

thank you for this update!

please more!!! wub.png

Edited by Ciuty80