• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ciuty80

• Nova

• Blah!?

• snuffles

Top Posters In This Topic

Maru: There might be something His Haughtiness (omg!) ought to tell Jona. But we needn't worry too much, it's not a triangle-drama of that kind... x) Manhugs!

obsessed: Thaaank yooou!

Dusty: There are some more pages, at least? Here! Gather yourself in this glass!

Sigrith: That's a title I like. I might use it... x)

happybunny: Now I wonder; what have you imagined?

Ciuty: That's greaaaat! I hope you'll like this one as well. Not as exciting, though...

Spoider: Aw, I always become so happy when you say those things. You know more about them than many others do too, so It's really nice that you still find them exciting! Kisses should have tongues, right? : D

Update!

-----------------

Scene... cut! But I like this page anyway.

31 (new)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

Natalie - Poodle - Late night's work

I'm interested to know who this driver is. xD Jonathan really does surround himself with the strangest folk. But strange people are cool, so clearly he knows what he's doing.

I have not had a chance to comment as much as I'd like but I'm still stalking every day!

But I just had to say I'm so in love with those two and their relationship. 5 whole pages

of just the two of them walking outdoors together in the middle of May is just... damn sexy wubsmiley.gif

Really... no other words can come close to describing it.

And that bromance-sneeze! omg! stretcher.gif

OHHH GOD i DAILY (10 times a day :eek:) check out if there is a new page update...but unfortunately it´s still not there...

Nova??? where are you??? am going insane :lol:

but i won´t push you!

just see this little outburst positive because i´m so in LOVE with your art! :blushing:

By the way, Nova, have I told you lately that you're awesome and this comic is fantastic? Are you doing this kind of thing for a living yet?

Edited by Maru-chan

Nooooovaaaaa...where'd you gooooooooo....

I'm going into Nova-art withdrawal. It's been like a week and a half...

Please, please update this awesomeness soon? Pretty please?

Spoider: This page took really long to do, because I was like "I do NOT like this panelling!" and changed it a million times. So. Thanks x) And he is, he is... That girl is his nineteen-year-old punk driver, Elora. You will not see more of her here. But I might draw her again. ;P She drives well and he couldn't care less about the way she looks.

Ciuty: Well, this is her introduction and only appearance... But as I said above, it's his teenager driver.

Blah: Read comments above! *laugh* He surrounds himself with skilled people, and she drives like a goddess - I assure you. Looks are secondary.

obsessed: Mmmyes!

TheCakeIsALie: <3 Prr, prr...

happybunny: Soon over, though D:

snuffles: It's okay. Especially since I sort of suck at updating... And Yes! I loved making these pages and was like "Omg, omg, dey so kyoot." And sexy. I'm on a Jona high. Bromance is fantastic.

Ciuty2: I'm Sooorry! I've been... sucky?

happybunny2: Urrh .___.

Maru-chan: Not lately, no! But now you have <3 I'm drawing for a living, but not comics.

happybunny3: Actually, I finished it all before I started posting ; )

DogLover: Soooorrryyyyy.....

Update!

-----------------

So. I officially suck. I'm sure you've all noticed. But here, have another page from another place and a somewhat different focus.

32 (new)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

awww i understand wink.png i would be interested in seeing her in full shape happy.png

lovely Nova you don´t have to excuse yourself...NEVER!!!

life is often very busy and doesn´t leave place for something else sadsmiley.gif

and i won´t ever push you! (can´t say it often enough biggrin.png)

jona in a suit HOLY moly!!! UMPF!!! very SEXY!!!!! drool.gifdrool.gif

the update is fantastic!!!! and you included ikaros smile.png he is sooooo cute, he was even cute in the meme where he sleeps under jonas covers in_love.gif

hahaha and jonas surprised face at the bottom heh.gif

please more!!! wub.png

Edited by Ciuty80

I confoozed... and intrigued... Jona has such pretty facial expressions. wub.png (and is totally adorable when looking terrified ^^)

ETA: and even more adorable when blushing. D'aww! *flees*

Edited by TheCakeIsALie

I'm just going to assume Jona named his phone "Telenor," which is why it says that on the top. I have no idea what that actually means, so I probably sound like a total idiot, but I like it.

Also dat ice pop. I want one. Confound this comic, it drives me to eat ice pops.

Yay! You updated!

Have I mentioned that I love your paneling? It just tells the story so well... Oh, and ice pops...I like those too...

P.S. I just reread my previous comment and I'm kinda embarrassed at what my mind spews out when I'm up in the middle of the night.

Really? Youvé already drawn all the pages? yet you keep us in such suspense? that's just... ehh. D:

anyywayyyyss, Great story. I like all the contrast on this page!

Aw, be quiet, you don't suck. :wub: We're just a bunch of impatient fangirls...

That said...

Boo! Cliffhanger! Boo! :lol:

^_^ Oh, hello PITBULL? And little green popsicle. Very nice! Also cute that you named the whole comic after the dog!

(@Blah-San: I think Telenor is a Scandinavian phone network. As in Telephone Norway or something.)

(@Blah-San: I think Telenor is a Scandinavian phone network. As in Telephone Norway or something.)

SHHHHHHHH NO it's the phone's name. *pouts*

Ahhhh adorable Bull Terrier!! <3 Adorable boy! Ice pop!! *incoherent mutterings of glee* Even your iPhone drawing skills are superior! ;)

Ciuty: I did include Ikaros! I really like him <3 But then again, I am overly fond of bullterriers... and thanks!

TheCakeIsALie: Oh, you don't have to be intrigues for very long. Thank you! I have so much fun playing around with his face *pinches cheeks*

Blah-San: Uhm... Like Maru says, it's the phone network *snicker* dat icepop! D:

DogLover: It's okay! I didn't mind. But thank you! I'm always unsure about my panelling.

happybunny: Because it took me three years to do them! I don't want that time to just... pass by in a day. That's a bit sad.

spoider: Really? Does this work for you? I hope it does...

Maru: I like my impatient fangirls! <3 A lot. Ikaros is a bullterrier! Almost a pitbull, but not a pitbull! I think it fitted very well to name it after him. He'll always be there in the background, or something...

Dusty: Yaaay! Actually, It's a screen print from my phone. So I sort of cheated.

obsessed: Read comment above! x) Thank youoouummmmmm...

Update!

---------------------

I think I suck less this time, but maybe not... Anyway, have some made-over Nat. Jona has a soft spot for Lace...

33 (new)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures: