Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ikaros: Natalie

Nova

I'm not usually one for makeovers, but Jona's right, she looks amazing. Also, yes, much lace. Much much muchly laceness.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ciuty80

• Nova

• Blah!?

• snuffles

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOD GURL!:eek: Honestly, Nova, Nat looks WONDERFUL! :blushing: i like her hair and the wonderful full lips,very sinful! :heart: ahh and the colors are awesome! Please more! :wub:

lmfao.gif Bwahaha. Naughty Nicholas. :lol:

She does look rather marvellous. :wub: Love the colour blue of her stockings. And the detail at the upper bit of her dress. ^^ (Oh and, nostril curve close-up. <3 *flees*)

Wow, you are very talented! Love the art style, especially on the first page. Interested to see more, whether it is about sneezing or not, you have a great drawing style.

• 3 weeks later...

RIGHT.

I OFFICIALLY SUCK FOREVER.

Have another page.

Sorry.

):

Have a portrait of Jona also.

And his current boyfriend, Alexander.

They cuddle.

And do silly things

But mostly it's just trololo.

I don't even.

Ok...

Now you know what I've been doing.

So... Update! Yay.

---------------------

I am hoping extra pictures will make you dislike me less. Have broken popsicle.

34 (new)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

Natalie - Poodle - Late night's work

AAAAIIIEEEEEEE! yay.gif

I'm in love with those first few drawings. Jona is gorgeous, and his new boyfriend ain't bad-looking either! wink.png I love the nomming, haha. As far as the actual update goes, HO'MAN. Natalie used tackle and it was SUPER effective (apparently). laughing.gif I love Jona's blush. Soooo adorable. wub.png Thanks so much for all the drawings, Nova! They're definitely appreciated~ biggrin.png

EDIT:

I so totally have the socks that Alexander is wearing. :o

Edited by Spoo

This graphic novel you have going always leaves me absolutely squealing and delighted. I am so happy to see updates happening.

oh YEAAAAAHHHHH welcome back miss-awesome-artist-i-ever-got-to-know! :lol:

oh my gawd jona and alex what a VERY nice couple!!! :yes::heart:

ahhh the good ice cream...all on the floor ^_^

very cute embracing panel!

thank you for the update ;)

please more! :wub:

HAPPY HAPPY DANCE! *Nom nom* such cute pictures <3 I love Alexander's green-tip socks! And adorable Natalie tackles ! Can't wait for more!

I love how you drew the newest page and with the added effect of the Popsicle, that's what I like the most. XD And oh god he's gonna be screwed. Great work! :D

I probably shouldn't enjoy Jona being uncomfortable so much should I? :lol: But but but... oh I do. ^^ And the bonus pictures are just adorabwle, with a w. :wub:

*noms on broken popsicle*

Spoo: Aieeee! : D Thank you so much. Natalie's tackle is super effective. She got some help from Nico. That's always good. Also; SOCKS! Lovely socks.

spoider: me too. Easy to make and really pretty to look at. Dramatic and all that... Nomhair.

Amyparada: I'm glad. I have a few pages left still! (:

Ciuty: Thank you! And aren't they just? I'm all in love with them x) Also, there's a dog there to nom the ice cream up. So it's okay.

Dusty: I love them too. He's really... correct otherwise. Then trololo - funky socks with a suit. No one sees them anyway. I mean, he wears shoes.

Blah: Aw... ;__; Thank you. <3

graydarkness: I sort of thought of this page after making the fourth page of this comic. And maybe. Just maybe. They're both... screwed... you know... Uh. Nvm...

happybunny: Finally!

Maru: I know. He does that to me too...

TheCakeIsALie: I think you should enjoy it. Because I know I do.

Update!:

-----------------------------

At least I was a little quicker this time. But it's a boring page anyway...

35 (new)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

Natalie - Poodle - Late night's work - Jona - Alexander - cuddle - silly things - trololo - I don't even.

lucky ikaros to nom the ice from the floor ^_^

honestly...where...WHERE....WHERE is this page boring?????

i CAN´T find anything boring on this page! (maybe i´m blind? uhhuh.gif )

the kiss is perfect :heart:, the background is perfect w00t.gif and the fact that the little small star near his head means he hit his head on the ground when nat landed on him is just hilarious :lol:

ohhhh not much pages left upset.gif ...

please more :wub:

Seeing them from those angles is really interesting, actually. I'm not quite sure what it is, I think it's that you don't usually see characters drawn in poses like this with their clothes on and without bedsheets in the way.

And seeing Nat's nose from that angle is <3

The good thing about the fact that I somehow discovered this very, very, VERY late was that I could read everything in one go.

The bad thing about this fact is that

a, I could not comment as often as this artwork and you would have deserved, since it is drawn so well and everything is just perfection! The characterisation of the characters is so impressive, you create so many different shades of moods and layers of character in your work, it's amazing!

and b, that I am now in a kind of drool-coma over this comic. drool.gif <-- literally my face after I finished the last page.

Oh and my secret all time favourite is the "I don't even" filler picture. I mean.. like.. it's pokemon and your guys and a strangely captivating mixture between humor and cuteness. ("Smother with love" - priceless heh.gif )

There is NO such thing as a "boring page by Nova". That is a patent impossibility.

Oh the anatomy. heart.gif

(Also, just because - GRSJMVZWNDRSKLFGRSJWTZ ALEX. dribble.gif His socks have green toes. And his skin tone is a lovely delightful bit of poetic licence. I would write a poem on him.)

Edited by Maru-chan

Ciuty: it does mean that his head hit the ground! More on that later...

Blah: In this case, it's much better with clothes than without! Not that I mind the other way, but it's better like this. Definitely better than covered with bedsheets!

Selene: Not everything! There's actually a few pages left (So you'll have your chance to commentImeanwhat?). I'm really glad you appreciated my bomb of pages! As well as my silly pokemon references... <3

spoider: Drawing kisses is really... difficult. Because faces are squishy. I try it every once in a while.

TheCakeIsALie: Curves are lovelü <3

Maru: GRSJMVZWNDRSKLFGRSJWTZ ALEX, indeed o__o Poems are nice... *wink*

Update!

------------------

Hm. This is coming to an end. Only a few pages left. I ought to finish that last one now... x)

36 (new)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

Natalie - Poodle - Late night's work - Jona - Alexander - cuddle - silly things - trololo - I don't even.

this is an amazing page!!! :yes:

jona looks older with his stubble and also VERY handsome and cute...and alex also looking really cute!!! :blushing:

who´s that little puppy on sienna´s lap??? uhhuh.gif i want to cuddle it!!! so wonderful.

and the details are so AWESOME...the coffe-to-go cups are classic

i LiKE that because i always used to have one with me when i´m on my way to work ;)

still some pages to go and i´m still excited since the first page!!!! :yes:

please more! :wub: