• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ciuty80

• Nova

• Blah!?

• snuffles

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG NOVA :wub: You're too good to us. My god. Your characters are such babes, and the dating twist and aghhh that was them in the shower!!!

Super happy right now :D You're such an artistic inspiration.

: (

: )

Sorry I haven't commented in so long, but that was simply the greatest thing ever. Putting abnormal stuff in speech bubbles has become a recent sort-of-fascination of mine. It's just so fun.

spoider: Maaaw. I hope it'll keep getting better all the way 'til the end. I certainly think it does. But that's me. Thank you so much, you!

Ciuty: Yes. It is them, indeed. I was planning to do some more things with them. Maybe I will in the future. It is a special flower, actually! It's a magnolia. The full logo is a magnolia that's missing a petal. it was his wife Olivia's special little symbol and they used it for their company (alas, Olivia is dead at this time, so yes, Joann is born and is nine years old or so. They named their company after their daughter.)

Sigrith: Mm. I was seriously considering having it as my avatar, but I hadn't the heart to remove James... And isn't he just? But he's silly too...

obsessed: *eeps with* M.

Maru: Oh my goodness, I can NOT come up with a worthy reply to this.

NameTaken: I like to be good to you *flirt* It makes me happy. They did have a tendency to shower together, yes! I'm glad you're happy : )

Blah: I almost missed your comment! Last minute one ; ) I love putting strange things in the bubbles: It has such a nice effect. Like a little machinarium flirt...

Update!

---------------

This time it's on schedule, right? Wow. Go me! Anyway. Signature picture! Sneezes! Have at thee!

• 28 (new)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

Natalie - Poodle - Late night's work

Oh. OH. *flails and faints*

I think you may need EMTs on standby by the time everyone else reads this one, Nova..... YUM YUM YUM. I don't have many words beyond that.

it made me sad way back when i was able to read your other comic (ikaros: six thirty)

just the thought to lose the mother so early made me really sad :cry:

you explained how lovely olivia was when she was alive and jonathan just realized that joann was thinking about her mother.

i also remember a picture were olivia wears the magnolia necklace...just wonderful :heart:

a wonderful idea to use the flower and joann´s name for the business!!! :yes:

on to your gorgeous update...UMPFFF...my jaw just hit the table :lol:

seriously the close-up of jonathans first sneeze...well...ohmygawd...freaking CUTE!!!! :blushing::drool: :drool: :nosebleed:

and jona wearing jonathans glasses at the end...just lovely! ^_^

wonderful page with some marvelous extremly sexy men!!! ;)

please more!!! :wub:

oh darnit... brain freezed up for too long and edit button disappeared.

Ok so I have to add in that besides that amaaaazing closeup and incredibly

irritated-yet-adorable expressions from Jonathan, I'm actually even MORE

freakishly in luv with Jona now wub.png (shower scene, omggg... i could not even

respond to you the last page because my brain passed BEYOND the frozen

limits of infinity)

What makes this even better is the gorgeous and leisurely looooong outdoor

walk from front door to car amid beautiful and luscious trees and scenery innocent.gif .

Just the two of them together for two whole pages. their interaction is perfect.

p.s. i thought the pink-colored flower logo for joann was such a beautiful touch <3

snuffles: Okay! ...

Dusty: Oh. OH. O: It's a good page, isn't it? I'm happy with the interaction and the sneezes...

spoider: I think there'll be another sneeze... *reads through* Yup. There will. Do tell, how do you make love to a nose? O: You may kiss it.

Ciuty: Mmm. It is very sad and I feel like an arse for making it so. But it's a good story thing, isn't it? I feel it is, at least. That necklace should look like the logo! I think it does. It was her favourite. *nod* I had so much fun with the shades-interaction. They look good in them, my boys... x)

snuffles again: I usually sway between whom of these men I like the most, and I think I was on a Jona high when ...I did this, giving him a little extra love in his dealing with Jonathan. Even if Nate is the one sneezing x3. I'm still on a Jona high, I think... Might be more showers.

happybunny: I'm glad I could make your day better!

obsessed: Mmm. Cute is the new sexy.

lovelylovexoxo: Thank you!

Update!

---------------------

Ka-Pow! Take that, hint-of-how-Jona-handles relationships!

• 29 (new)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

Awww, they both look tired.

Jonathan is such a grump sometimes isn't he?

Love how you depicted the moment of silence. :)

I'll say it again...Jona = boyfriend material. He just has that sexy mixed with cuddly puppy look. <3 I can't wait to see what happens next!

wow the silence is nearly touchable :eek:

but...jonathans comment ("but i don´t trust your ability to stay.") really hurt jonas feelings his face says it all :mellow:

again i like the close-up of the faces so much!!!! :yes::heart:

please much more! :wub:

Audi. I approve.

A4, I presume? It doesn't look massive enough to be an A6.

I'm such a guy's guy for noticing the car before anything else.

And of course the second thing I noticed was that the license plate said "GOO." So I'm a guy's guy who's very easily amused.

Very curious to see where they're going. And if we'll get to see more of the others in the meantime.

spoider: I thought it might've been a bit "small" just being in that little panel. But it sort of works, doesn't it? You might've said, but I could've forgotten as well! Mwah!

obsessed: Might continue to be. Mmmm.

Sigrith: Pretty much always such a grump...

Maru: Ehehehe! It won't get much thicker than this, I think. But it's a nice thick...

Dusty: There will be most of him in the following pages, so you'll get more puppy looks x)

Ciuty: *touches screen* Totally touchable. Maybe a little hurt! Or just reminded of things he didn't want to think about. But he's almost always happy, so it'll pass.

graydarkness: Oh, John. I've never used that as a nickname for him. I like it!

Blah: I love Audis. They are the most beautiful cars (I wants R8!) But no, it's not an A4, it's an S5 sportsback. *swoon* Haha! the GOO-plate! I thought it was really funny too. Not many pages left now, so I can't follow them all, I'm afraid! Even if I'd love to.

Update:

---------------

Huuuugs...

• 30 (new)

TBC~

------------------

filler pictures:

Hoo, Lord Holy Saint RAWR of the Many Twitching Ladyparts. :drool:

Also WTF? Is there something His Haughtiness ought to tell Jona...? Drama sense: TINGLING.

And yes, beautiful facial closeups... and MANHUGS. :heart:

Oh Nova. You spoil us so. :wub:

oh... SNAP! I can't get enough of this <3

That pre-sneeze face behind the sunglasses....*melt* MELTING!