Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fetishy Tumblr finds: gifs, photos, fanart, etc

Tangerine

I know it's not intended that way, but I figured there might be some Winter Soldier fans out there with good imaginations:

Sweet fanart

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not even familiar with Winter Soldier, but hot damn, that is fantastic. One of those pictures that makes me go "I didn't even realize I was into that scenario until now." :laugh: *sudden infatuation with into shirt sneezes*

Edited by Jorm
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VoOs

• Spoo

• Tangerine

• cally

Top Posters In This Topic

I was minding my own business on Hannibal tag, hoping to catch up on spilled beans regarding this weekend's Red Dragon Con and I came across this thingie:

http://bu0nanotte.tumblr.com/post/131408778824/guys-omg-omg

Hopefully some of you might appreciate it. *cheeky grin* :P

personally I'm in it just for visuals, heartbreak, lesbians and food puns but shush

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 4/17/2013 at 12:03 AM, VoOs said:

Ugh, it must be really awkward to have all those people just standing there, filming you in silence. And he is so polite, the sweetheart... Give the poor man some space, for goodness sake. :(Says the person who Tumblr stalks him like there's no tomorrow. Ahem.

Once again, I'm not sure how to feel about him being this sickly. He was ill during the filming of Sherlock series 1 (he even mentions it in the DVD commentary, saying something like "people will discover the tissues I used in ice caps in years to come")... ill while doing Frankenstein (here's an interview which begins with a short but rather lovely cold description)... he lost his voice due to illness in the beginning of recording series 3 of Cabin Pressure... he mentions having a cold in several radio interviews about the carjacking he experienced in South Africa... and now this Setlock cold?

I mean, in one way it's very appealing, of course, but at the same time I just feel really sorry for him. #fetishist fangirl problems

Oh, and I seem to have turned this thread into a complete Cumberfest. :blushing: Sorry.

Where can I find the radio interviews about the carjacking he experienced in South Africa???