Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fetishy Tumblr finds: gifs, photos, fanart, etc

Tangerine

"And we all know how he felt a few days later in Birmingham and New York" well, I sure do not know but some of you might.

I don't, either. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? wink.png

If I remember correctly he mentioned either being hot or cold wherever he was. I am fairly sure that if he was hot, it was due to the lights that were strung up for filming + the crowd of people in the room that he was in, as they tend to be rather warm and stuffy. I don't remember reading any reports about him being unwell at either location and I know several people who met him at Birmingham.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VoOs

• Spoo

• Tangerine

• cally

Top Posters In This Topic

"And we all know how he felt a few days later in Birmingham and New York" well, I sure do not know but some of you might.

I don't, either. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? wink.png

If I remember correctly he mentioned either being hot or cold wherever he was. I am fairly sure that if he was hot, it was due to the lights that were strung up for filming + the crowd of people in the room that he was in, as they tend to be rather warm and stuffy. I don't remember reading any reports about him being unwell at either location and I know several people who met him at Birmingham.

Someone had said on Tumblr that he was obviously freezing in Birmingham but that's all I know.

I don't even need to imagine anything. B in a pink shirt hanging with his mom and surrounded by flowers is lovely enough in itself. There's something very attractive about a man who enjoys gardening. :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my gosh my drabble thread got linked!! Exciting. ElementsofGrey and smileyfacegirl^^ have written some nice Free stuff too. Also Ciuty up there posted something lovely, but I think it was written by a friend. Anyway yes, there are plenty of Free! fans here. Thanks for the lovely picture, it's adorable. Rin looks so beautifully miserable. :D

tumblr_msr8kiKRjc1qava0mo9_r1_250.gif GIF. of Jensen Ackles pulling out a tissue and wiping his face.

Jensen baby :wub:

At first glace I thought this was just another dorky photo of Cumberbatch... BUT THEN I NOTICED WHAT'S IN THE BAG.

Benadryl. Allergy meds. For himself or for someone else? I can't deal with this. I'm not even sure I want to know. He's going to distroy me. crybaby.gif

Benadryl... Oh the beautiful irony. It's like allergies were made for him... Which is a very horrible thing to say and now I'm going to sit in the corner. Naughty girl!

Oh my god. BENEDICT CARRYING BENDRYL

Two Bens I definitely like to hear about. At the same time. Heh. AHHHH! *immaturely hyperventilates*

• 2 weeks later...

Cumberfind of the week:

Painfully cute nose-rub/nose crinkle in that last picture.

Hnngh. I need to find a way to watch that video.

There's a video?! drool.gif

You can view the video on the site wearecolony.com, just register an account and use the code "LittleFavour" for early access. Lots of extra material and behind the scenes footage from Third Star. The clip is called "Behind the Scenes: Benedict on James".

GAHH!!! Thank you for so much Cumbergoodness on here!

Although, given how sickly he supposedly is, I can't help but despair over the fact that we still haven't heard a real sneeze from him! :(

Cumberfind of the week:

You can view the video on the site wearecolony.com, just register an account and use the code "LittleFavour" for early access. Lots of extra material and behind the scenes footage from Third Star. The clip is called "Behind the Scenes: Benedict on James".

...and here it is, gif'ed.

*deep breath* Cuuuuuuuute. :wub:

Cumberfind of the week:

...and here it is, gif'ed.

*deep breath* Cuuuuuuuute. :wub:

:boom:

:stretcher:

Edited by myownprivatesfc