• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VoOs

• Spoo

• Tangerine

• cally

Top Posters In This Topic

Cumberfind of the week:

Painfully cute nose-rub/nose crinkle in that last picture.

Hnngh. I need to find a way to watch that video.

There's a video?! drool.gif

You can view the video on the site wearecolony.com, just register an account and use the code "LittleFavour" for early access. Lots of extra material and behind the scenes footage from Third Star. The clip is called "Behind the Scenes: Benedict on James".

...and here it is, gif'ed.

*deep breath* Cuuuuuuuute. :wub:

Omg thank you for this.

Aww, Fruits Basket! That was one of my first ever fandoms and it has a special place in my heart. Thanks for the gif! (Also seriously, does anybody recognize the sickfic potential with that series? Akito was supposed to be sick ALL THE TIME.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*dies* :wub:

Excuse me you guys but what does this look like to YOU? I can't be imagining this, can I? Is that The Face?

tumblr_n9c9zsvBj51ro9ezbo4_250.gif

^I saw that on tumblr earlier and flipped out tonguesmiley.gif

Misha Collins, everybody, in case you didn't check his thread xD http://consultinggallifreyanfallenangel.tumblr.com/post/93246615343/mishasminions-jensens-face-tho-the-awkward

This was on my dash today posted from an irl friend and I was so happy! Do we have a video?? Please tell me we have a video!

Yep, there is a video. Check the Misha Collins thread :P Now I reallllyyyyyy want the season 9 dvd to come out.

Is Benedict Cumberbatch trying to kill me? stretcher.gif Here's some nose crinkles. And what is the first one in the bottom row from? shock.gifin_love.gif I swear I've never seen him do that before. wubsmiley.gifjawdrop.gif

Not ashamed to admit my heart skipped a beat hehehe!

And what is the first one in the bottom row from?

It's from a TV movie called Small Island. :) His character does that sniffle/nose crinkle thing at least a couple of times, if I remember correctly. Plus there's a beautiful crying scene. :wub:

And what is the first one in the bottom row from?

It's from a TV movie called Small Island. :) His character does that sniffle/nose crinkle thing at least a couple of times, if I remember correctly. Plus there's a beautiful crying scene. :wub:

Oh, my.... :drool:

I may need to find that movie now.