Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fetishy Tumblr finds: gifs, photos, fanart, etc

Tangerine

Okay, so you kinda have to have the goggles on for this one, but the crunkly background and hovering hand sent my brain straight to "early-morning half-asleep sneezes" so...

http://sherlockholme...ks-by-allegator

(Sherlock)

That's a beautiful picture. And yes, with fetish goggles on, it's even more... uhh... what was I saying again? :dribble:

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VoOs

• Spoo

• Tangerine

• cally

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a photo circulating on Tumblr right now that has made me all kinds of happy! I've been waiting for YEARS for something like this. I don't think it's a photo of an actual sneeze but it's certainly suggestive of one and that's enough for me. I am very easily pleased when it comes to this guy.

*gets distracted by another fantasy*

*this has been going on all day*

Not even going to mention who it is just because I'm older and the person in question is older and though it is entirely age-appropriate for me, it might not be for younger members. Hot damn. Going back to stare at it a little more.

Oh come on pleeeease, I like older men! **makes the puppy dog eyes**

and though it is entirely age-appropriate for me, it might not be for younger members.

You shouldn't restrict what you share with us due to the person in question being "too old". We vary in ages and so do the people we like. (:

It wasn't a judgment of any one individual's taste, it was more from not wanting to run afoul of forum rules since there is such a wide range of ages here. But if you are super curious, the picture is about six posts down on my blog (I have no idea how to post a pic here or I would) and there is a link to my blog in my profile. Go for it.

It wasn't a judgment of any one individual's taste, it was more from not wanting to run afoul of forum rules since there is such a wide range of ages here. But if you are super curious, the picture is about six posts down on my blog (I have no idea how to post a pic here or I would) and there is a link to my blog in my profile. Go for it.

I'm impressed with myself that I guessed correctly. :)

It's not like he's *so* old. ;)

There's certainly no rule regarding maximum age :-P And the person in question has certainly been discussed here before.

For future reference, we don't allow media (images/audio/video) of anyone under 18. Over 18? No limit :)

There is a photo circulating on Tumblr right now that has made me all kinds of happy! I've been waiting for YEARS for something like this. I don't think it's a photo of an actual sneeze but it's certainly suggestive of one and that's enough for me. I am very easily pleased when it comes to this guy.

*gets distracted by another fantasy*

*this has been going on all day*

Not even going to mention who it is just because I'm older and the person in question is older and though it is entirely age-appropriate for me, it might not be for younger members. Hot damn. Going back to stare at it a little more.

I'm old enough! And I haven't been here long enough to view profiles, so I can't go find the link. Pretty please?!

Okay. Possible Benedict Cumberbatch find. Totally panicking.

I can't find the video on YouTube, so I'm not entirely sure if it's the real thing or if my fangirl mind is playing tricks on me, but DAMN DOES IT LOOK GOOD.

(If anyone could link the source of this I'd be eternally grateful blush.png )

That is just him doing a little frustrated grimace in character as Sherlock, I'm afraid. :)

But let's keep hoping and praying? I mean, it has to happen some day, right? uhhuh.gif

I mean, it has to happen some day, right? uhhuh.gif

Maybe he and Michael Fassbender will get together and do it at the same time! :woot0:

(no but really what GIVES with these men and their lack of nasal activity sobbbb)

(no but really what GIVES with these men and their lack of nasal activity sobbbb)

Seruously wtf is the problem with them? I mean with all the press that has been going on and the travel and it being winter . . . . I mean COME ON!

Seruously wtf is the problem with them? I mean with all the press that has been going on and the travel and it being winter . . . . I mean COME ON!

Healthy little buggers. <_< Literally hours and hours of press, and barely even a sniffle. It's the very definition of unfair.

But let's keep hoping and praying? I mean, it has to happen some day, right? Posted Image

I actually thought that day had come on Monday while I was listening to a recent radio interview that he did on the BBC. At one point, his voice gets high pitched, like it would right before a sneeze, he makes a weird kind of noise, says excuse me, and then continues on with his answer with a deep breath a few seconds later. It was more than likely a yawn or something, but how dare he tease us like that. sadsmiley02.gif

Here's the link if you want to check it out. Looks like it will be available to listen to for only 4 more days. It begins just after 43:25.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b04nvbky

Related to tumblr, as I am doing the #cabinpressureadvent I am currently listening to Qikitarquaq (I think I'm out of order) and Benedict's voice is sooooo hoarse. Could be illness or overuse. He does also sound a bit stuffy too.

Could be illness or overuse. He does also sound a bit stuffy too.

He was sick during the recording of a lot of season 3. Lost his voice too. There is one episode where Martin is played by another actor because he couldn't talk.

Could be illness or overuse. He does also sound a bit stuffy too.

He was sick during the recording of a lot of season 3. Lost his voice too. There is one episode where Martin is played by another actor because he couldn't talk.

You know I knew that, yet for some reason it didn't process when I was writing that out earlier. :lol: Oops!

I'm old enough! And I haven't been here long enough to view profiles, so I can't go find the link. Pretty please?!

Peter Capaldi

I am so obsessed with this man right now, I stg. But I am far from the only one.

Peter Capaldi

I am so obsessed with this man right now, I stg. But I am far from the only one.

Capaldi is a f*cking silver fox. I am so in love with his Twelfth Doctor, and I have been known to make little mewling noises of delight over that glorious nose of his. <3 <3 <3

Peter Capaldi

Capaldi is a f*cking silver fox. I am so in love with his Twelfth Doctor, and I have been known to make little mewling noises of delight over that glorious nose of his. <3 <3 <3

Okay, he is pretty sessy and that is a might fine nose. XD