Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fetishy Tumblr finds: gifs, photos, fanart, etc

Tangerine

Steve Rogers/Bucky Barnes

http://ohcaptainmyca...post-about-sick

Ever since I saw that one Tumblr post about sick, stuffed-up Bucky, I can’t stop picturing:

Bucky: *wrapped up in a blanket on the couch* *sniffle, sniffle* Steeeeeb…

Steve: *viciously runs through three walls while juggling a bowl of chicken noodle soup and a box of kleenex every single time he hears that plugged, adorably sad little call*

Now can anyone find that original post this person is referring to?

Edited by SomeoneRandom
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VoOs

• Spoo

• Tangerine

• cally

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's supposed to be Micheal and Gav from Roosterteeth, done in the style of Gravity Falls, with a quote from the show.Just my best guess, knowing tumblr & having a vague sense of what those two look like.

Random or not so random stuff, no sneezing (illness, presumably female): click (kind of awkward linking this since it's not from a super popular blog xD).

Edited by Sitruuna
  • 3 weeks later...

Cute little anime sneeze (male, beginnings of a cold, according to dialogue)

I don't watch this anime, so had to go by the tags and Google, but I think the character is Kenma Kozume- possibly from a series called Haikyuu! (or alt. spelling).

yes yes yes HAIKYUU sneezes in fact any anime sneezes in general I love ThanK you

Dragon Age fancomic- again, not played this so I'm going by tags, buuuut I think this is Fenris/Hawke with sick Hawke (pleasedon'tbemadifthat'swrong)

No actual sneezing, just dramatic moaning about having a cold, but I thought it was kinda cute.

Dragon Age fancomic- again, not played this so I'm going by tags, buuuut I think this is Fenris/Hawke with sick Hawke (pleasedon'tbemadifthat'swrong)

No actual sneezing, just dramatic moaning about having a cold, but I thought it was kinda cute.

A very dramatic m!Hawke, lol. :'D

This is actually a very nice find.

Edited by Sitruuna

It's setlock, so if you're avoiding any spoilers of any kind, you probably should avoid this image.

Won't somebody stop that man?! :frust:

So a bit of a suggestive picture. It's setlock, so if you're avoiding any spoilers of any kind, you probably should avoid this image.

They must be so cold, the poor lambs. sadsmiley.gif

wubsmiley.gif Will he just stop already...or at least follow through with what he's suggesting on film. How much more can we take? sadsmiley02.gif

Gifset of Beatrice Lillie in Exit Smiling (a 1926 silent film)

Acted (and a bit exaggerated) sneeze while in disguise and threatening someone with a gun. The sneeze makes her lose part of her disguise.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I cannot for the life of me, find the source of this amazing feverish Christoph Waltz gif. Help?

http://fuckyeahchris...ways-tumblr-com

Delurking to say that while I have no idea where that lovely gif is from, I can share a clip of him being adorably sick and stuffy.

Hope that's good too. :)

I cannot for the life of me, find the source of this amazing feverish Christoph Waltz gif. Help?

http://fuckyeahchris...ways-tumblr-com

Delurking to say that while I have no idea where that lovely gif is from, I can share a clip of him being adorably sick and stuffy.

Hope that's good too. smile.png

Yes! This is good too! :heart:

• 4 weeks later...

Hah! Hilariously, I know the exact picture that artist used as reference because I'd reblogged it to my fetish tumblr ages ago. It sure is a good image for imagination fodder!

Hah! Hilariously, I know the exact picture that artist used as reference because I'd reblogged it to my fetish tumblr ages ago. It sure is a good image for imagination fodder!

Wow. It's a small internet after all...