• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VoOs

• Spoo

• Tangerine

• cally

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, definitely a lil' drippy.

Looks like he needed more than one as well. *bites lip and whimpers* .____.

As if one tissue could possibly be enough for that nose. whistling.gif

Dat nose.

Well, apparently he does have a cold right now (I now have it from multiple other sources, not just - *happy sigh*- picture proof), and I'm feeling very conflicted because part of me is going "YESSSSS :twisted: " and the other part is hoping he recovers quickly because they have a shitload of stuff to film in London this week, and the schedule is punishing.

I am most definitely not hoping for that cold to be noticable in his voice when the episode finally airs. Nope. Not me. :sillybounce:

Yup, definitely a lil' drippy.

Looks like he needed more than one as well. *bites lip and whimpers* .____.

As if one tissue could possibly be enough for that nose. whistling.gif

Dat nose.

Well, apparently he does have a cold right now (I now have it from multiple other sources, not just - *happy sigh*- picture proof), and I'm feeling very conflicted because part of me is going "YESSSSS aaevil.gif " and the other part is hoping he recovers quickly because they have a shitload of stuff to film in London this week, and the schedule is punishing.

I am most definitely not hoping for that cold to be noticable in his voice when the episode finally airs. Nope. Not me. mf_laughbounce.gif

WHAT. hnnnnrrgggh w00t.gif

*cough* But I do hope he feels better soon (and also that we find more pics...?)

C-Can I dig my grave next to you guys please?

Because oh my lord, with all this sniffly!batch I'm just about ready to jump into it right now.

Nghhhh.....there are so many things good about those Cumberbatch pictures, I can't even handle it.

I might as well start dumping my Cumberbatch Cumblr Tumblr finds in this thread -

This is just freaking sexy, ok?

Those lucky makeup people...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG.... when I first saw those.... :boom: :boom: :boom: ... first I saw the second one, and *then* the first one and I just died. Really and truly, and then I saw the gif that Ouro has and I am now in a need of much BC fetishyness.... just needs to be.

*prays to god of sfness and promises that she'll be good.... (or bad- whatever the case warrents ;) *

They wouldn't even have to pay me to put a brush to that man's nose... I MEAN WHAT.

<3 Poor baby. *small, cooing sounds*

Speaking of that, did you all see

(series 3 spoilers ahead!) :naughty:

He's been giving us a lot of tissue action, hasn't he? Maybe we'll get some congested talk to go with that bloody nose as well? One can always hope...

Seriously though, that man has a gorgeous nose. It's subtle and softly shaped, but the shape and size of the nostrils are insanely sexy. Just... nnnghh. :stretcher: Halp.

Love how I'm only a few days late yet this topics is already mayhem. You guys rolleyes1.gif

Cumberbatch is so, so hot! I HATE nosebleeds with a passion but I'm just going to pretend that it's something else. Heck, I'm being ungrateful here; it's Benedict Cumberbatch with oodles of fetishy eye-candy!

By the way, did I hear from you guys about him being sick at the Frankenstein shows in London? He had a really sore throat apparently (I'm going to post youtube links now so sorry for threadjacking! stunned.gif They're not amazing unfortunately)

Ugh, it must be really awkward to have all those people just standing there, filming you in silence. And he is so polite, the sweetheart... Give the poor man some space, for goodness sake. :(Says the person who Tumblr stalks him like there's no tomorrow. Ahem.

Once again, I'm not sure how to feel about him being this sickly. He was ill during the filming of Sherlock series 1 (he even mentions it in the DVD commentary, saying something like "people will discover the tissues I used in ice caps in years to come")... ill while doing Frankenstein (here's an interview which begins with a short but rather lovely cold description)... he lost his voice due to illness in the beginning of recording series 3 of Cabin Pressure... he mentions having a cold in several radio interviews about the carjacking he experienced in South Africa... and now this Setlock cold?

I mean, in one way it's very appealing, of course, but at the same time I just feel really sorry for him. #fetishist fangirl problems

Oh, and I seem to have turned this thread into a complete Cumberfest. :blushing: Sorry.

PERHAPS WE SHOULD MAKE A THREAD biggrin.png

Speaking of which... I just saw THIS on tumblr, so I screenshotted it. O__O

image.png

I giggled. xD

ETA:

Honestly, all I can think about when looking at that nosebleed picture is "YOU'RE TILTING YOUR HEAD THE WRONG WAY BB AARRRGHHH <3"

Edited by purple

I am SO loving this thread...except that I agree with Purple: Benedict, dammit, you're supposed to put your head DOWN when your nose bleeds, not back!

(Though, that makes me wonder if he's had a nosebleed since they changed the recommendations, and if so/not, under what circumstances....)

Looks like a sneeze to me! I tried googling for gag reels from the BBC 'Being Human' (that's what that GIF is from) but nothing has turned up.... hmmm..

Edit: Well, sorry...Google reverse image search is amazing except when it leads to disappointing results... It's not a sneeze, sadly. (It's actually a bad dance move) but the video is here:

at 1:00. The clip immediately after that moment starts with a lovely sniffle from him, though. Edited by Dusty15

Looks like a sneeze to me! I tried googling for gag reels from the BBC 'Being Human' (that's what that GIF is from) but nothing has turned up.... hmmm..

Edit: Well, sorry...Google reverse image search is amazing except when it leads to disappointing results... It's not a sneeze, sadly. (It's actually a bad dance move) but the video is here:

at 1:00. The clip immediately after that moment starts with a lovely sniffle from him, though.

Drat! Thanks for investigating, Dusty!

I'm not worried at all

(I had this strong urge to write that in all caps, but managed to resist somehow. BC-ness, again, obviously.)

*runs away cackling*

Edited by VoOs

Nice find! He looks awfully itchy there, and yet so sharp~

It could be a reaction to that pesky flower he's wearing. whistling.gif