• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VoOs

• Spoo

• Tangerine

• cally

Top Posters In This Topic

*walks in, grumbling*

Here's Cumberbatch blessing a person in the audience who sneezes twice during his BAFTA In Conversation talk (at 53:30-ish)

Damn him and his impeccably good manners.

*walks out again, still grumbling*

EEEEEE! Aside from the general awesomeness that is his ADORABLE little "aside" blessing...do you realize what this means? It means we now have (at least some) canon for the way he pronounces those words. :omg:

Ok, I literally just may have died. I'm dead. Deaded. Need a sitty thing. /falls over

:rofl:

Edited by myownprivatesfc

*walks in, grumbling*

Here's Cumberbatch blessing a person in the audience who sneezes twice during his BAFTA In Conversation talk (at 53:30-ish)

Damn him and his impeccably good manners.

*walks out again, still grumbling*

EEEEEE! Aside from the general awesomeness that is his ADORABLE little "aside" blessing...do you realize what this means? It means we now have (at least some) canon for the way he pronounces those words. omg.gif

Oh, God yes. I need it in mp3 format to play over and over. (no I don't have a problem, what are you talking about?) omg.gif

Oh dear Lord. If I am nearly going into cardiac arrest just because he blessed someone, how are we going to handle it if he actually sneezes one day? stretcher.gif

Urgggh. How can someone possibly be so attractive? And I loved how he didn't even stop talking, but he still took the time to bless the person. He really is way too polite.

Oh, God yes. I need it in mp3 format to play over and over. (no I don't have a problem, what are you talking about?) Posted Image

You know what? That's actually a really good idea whistling.gif if someone could give me youtube links to some other videos where he said "those" words, I might try to make a compilation...

Oh dear Lord. If I am nearly going into cardiac arrest just because he blessed someone, how are we going to handle it if he actually sneezes one day? stretcher.gif

Urgggh. How can someone possibly be so attractive? And I loved how he didn't even stop talking, but he still took the time to bless the person. He really is way too polite.

Oh, God yes. I need it in mp3 format to play over and over. (no I don't have a problem, what are you talking about?) Posted Image

You know what? That's actually a really good idea whistling.gif if someone could give me youtube links to some other videos where he said "those" words, I might try to make a compilation...

I await the .mp3 edit (as I sadly am far too busy right now to do it [which is why I am reading this post, procrastinating]). In the meantime I will just keep rewinding the video. ;)

This technically isn't on Tumblr but I found it because of a tumblr post, so I decided to put it here :)

this is a video in which Tom Hiddleston is accepting his Elle Man of the Year award... and oh my goodness his voice! The poor man sounds terribly ill, and his voice in very scratchy (and actually really attractive sweatdrop.gif ) But I thought I'd share so you could all here it for yourself!

Aww! Thanks for that link, HoneyBunny! And yup, I see why you cracked up. :)

Awwww. That's from Doctor Who, right?

It sure is! happy.png

I just had an awwww moment by mentally putting this gif next to the one I posted earlier. (I need help.)

You people are amazing. The stuffs you find for me. Okay, so I know you aren't hunting these out for me, but oh the enjoyment I get from them.

Okay, BEFORE I start freaking the heck out and flailing myself into a coma I need some opinions. Is it me, or does it look like Rupert Graves is sneezing in these gifs? SPECIFICALLY the first gif. I'm really upset with the woman that's standing in front of him (because she blocked him off dry.png) but if you notice he sort of bobs his head forward and lifts up his hand after. And then in the second gif it looks like he's lowering his hand away from his face.

25ouff6.gif

2hyfa6s.gif

I'm probably just imagining things (and hoping a little too hard) but that's what it looks like to me! Also, can we all appreciate Mark Gatiss' adorable jumper? And Martin and Ben's touchy-feely moment with Moffat. laughing.gif

Edited by Spoo

Okay, BEFORE I start freaking the heck out and flailing myself into a coma I need some opinions. Is it me, or does it look like Rupert Graves is sneezing in these gifs? SPECIFICALLY the first gif. I'm really upset with the woman that's standing in front of him (because she blocked him off dry.png) but if you notice he sort of bobs his head forward and lifts up his hand after. And then in the second gif it looks like he's lowering his hand away from his face.

I'm probably just imagining things (and hoping a little too hard) but that's what it looks like to me! Also, can we all appreciate Mark Gatiss' adorable jumper? And Martin and Ben's touchy-feely moment with Moffat. laughing.gif

Yes. Yes it does.

My second thought was, but wait BC isn't blessing him so it can't have happened. LOL!

My third thought was that he very nearly silently stifled the sneeze, hence no blessing.

My fourth thought was 'shit, this means RG is IRL a complete opposite to our Lestrade canon on here.

My fifth thought was that I want MG's jumper.

This is too much thinking on not enough sleep.

Yes. Yes it does.

My second thought was, but wait BC isn't blessing him so it can't have happened. LOL!

My third thought was that he very nearly silently stifled the sneeze, hence no blessing.

My fourth thought was 'shit, this means RG is IRL a complete opposite to our Lestrade canon on here.

My fifth thought was that I want MG's jumper.

This is too much thinking on not enough sleep.

I second this! yes.gif