Top Posters In This Topic

• VoOs

• Spoo

• Tangerine

• cally

Top Posters In This Topic

Gif of Matt Smith (Doctor Who) plus hilarious comments smile.png

*gigglesnort*

Matt Smith is the strangest combination of graceful and clumsy/awkward I have ever seen. Of course he would have a super-dorky sneeze. The darling. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aww! Poor thing! *snuggles him along with tma* :wub:

It must be pretty cold shooting outside in London now.

And we all know how well his nose handles a cold the cold. :shifty:

Maybe he keeps tissues on him during chilly filming days.

Oh I've never seen this thread before! I don't have any Benedict Cumberpatch but I can share what few things I do have:

Eren from Attack on Titan comic fanart

Haru from Free! gif gif

Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho comic

And then there's this girl from Dangan Ronpan, which I don't know very much about but gif

It must be pretty cold shooting outside in London now.

And we all know how well his nose handles a cold the cold. :shifty:

Maybe he keeps tissues on him during chilly filming days.

You're making me wanna cuddle him more. :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sitting here analyzing the Tom gifs and omg that little crease between his eyes when he sniffles... :wub: :wub: :wub:

No sneezing, sniffling, or anything like that, but these two gifs of Martin Freeman make for good fever material IF you envision it correctly~

And I think we can all appreciate the lovely underside of his nose in the second gif.

Edited by Spoo
how do spell when nose

Oh, I'm happy to envision it correctly. That second gif is lovely - the way he pushes into the hand (of whomever you choose...). Fic material right there. Nice find! (And the Hiddleston sniffles above are pretty great as well!)

Fic material right there

I may or may not have started writing something based on it. :whistle:

Edited by Spoo

Now we have one more reason to look forward to series 3 of Sherlock:

http://londonphile.tumblr.com/post/70295888389/benedict-cumberbatch-and-martin-freeman-tell-tv

From the interview:

'"Was the reunion a special scene to film?

Benedict: “It was hellishly fun to do.”

Martin: “It was actually really difficult for me because I was ill and just trying not to sneeze everywhere!”'

Yes, Martin, thank you for that information. :twisted:Now where is the blooper reel?

Now where is the blooper reel?

Seriously! Where IS the blooper reel? I have a severe medical need to see both the results of Ben's being crazy sick during series 1, and his getting tangled in the sheet and falling over in series 2.

Now we have one more reason to look forward to series 3 of Sherlock:

http://londonphile.t...freeman-tell-tv

From the interview:

'"Was the reunion a special scene to film?

Benedict: “It was hellishly fun to do.”

Martin: “It was actually really difficult for me because I was ill and just trying not to sneeze everywhere!”'

Yes, Martin, thank you for that information. aaevil.gifNow where is the blooper reel?

NNRGH oh god can't wait!!

Though the movie robbed us of a cold-ridden Bilbo, I knew Kaciart would come through with fanart :wub:

http://kaciart.tumblr.com/post/70158019179

Seriously! Where IS the blooper reel? I have a severe medical need to see both the results of Ben's being crazy sick during series 1, and his getting tangled in the sheet and falling over in series 2.

Slightly off topic (but only slightly, because oh, God, sick!Ben!), but...he got tangled in his SiB sheet and fell over?! How do I not know about this?! :-o

Slightly off topic (but only slightly, because oh, God, sick!Ben!), but...he got tangled in his SiB sheet and fell over?! How do I not know about this?! :-o

He did! Mark Gatiss talks about it in the audio commentary for the ep. From the sound of it he did a total face plant and Martin laughed his ass off. :lol: