Sneeze Fetish Forum

One Direction Drabble Thread...

smmoct3

Hello friends! I know there are some directioners out there that are dying for stories about 1D, so why not create drabbles about them?

This thread is open to EVERYONE OUT THERE! So come on in, don't be shy, have fun creating little scenes!

Now here's the twist: I know that people have heard of using songs for prompts, so let's use the title of their songs as prompts!

(1) What Makes You Beautiful (2)Gotta Be You (3) One Thing (4) More Than This (5) Up All Night (6) I Wish (7) Tell Me A Lie (8) Taken (9) I Want (10) Everything About You (11) Same Mistakes (12)Save You Tonight (13) Stole My Heart (14) Stand Up (15) Moments (16) Forever Young (17) I Should Have Kissed You (18) Na Na Na (19) Another World (20) Live While We're Young (21) Kiss You (21) Little Things (22) C'mon C'mon (23) Last First Kiss (24) Heart Attack (25) Rock Me (26) Change My Mind (27) I Would (29) Over Again (30) Back For You (31) They Don't Know About Us (32) Summer Love (33) She's Not Afraid (34) Loved You First (35) Nobody Compares (36) Still the One (37) Truly Madly Deeply (38) Irresistible (39) Magic

So have fun, and don't worry, I'll be writing too!

Everyone should give feedback to each other and let's just make this an awesome drabble thread.

Ready...set...START!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll break the ice and post the first drabble! smile1.gif

Prompt: Change My Mind

Characters: Louis Tomlinson

"Styles, be honest with me, do you really think this kitten needs to be shedding all over the couch and climbing everywhere?"

"Oh come on Lou, don't be so negative! It's quite adorable." Harry chuckled as the little kitten scurried next to his best friend.

Louis's eyes widened at the movement on the kitten; he began to scoot himself inch by inch away from the furry creature. He had already felt his eyes flame into an annoying irritation, but he knew the more he rubbed them the more they would itch. Louis let out a fake laugh as the kitten got closer to him.

"What, don't tell me you're afraid of the little thing?"

Louis shook his head in response; he was terrified of telling Harry that he was allergic to the animal. He felt the irritation in his nose build up, but if he scratched his nose it would only make him have to sneeze more. The thing about his allergies is that no matter how close or how far the cat is from him, he would go into a complete sneeze fit. It would take him at least a day to recover from his attacks.

His nose began to scrunch up and his eyes watered continuously. He squinted them and started to hitch his breath, finally giving in to what would be a massive bloody hell. "Heh...heIT'Shoo! Eit'shoo! HeIZSHOO!" He sneezed the triplets into the crook of his arm. He sniffed and looked up to Harry; he looked absolutely miserable. "HEH'shoo!" He let out an random, extra sneeze.

"You okay, Louis? If this is about the cat, I think I'll change my mind about keeping it..."

Louis sniffed and rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. "Sorry Hazza, I should have told you I'm quite allergic to cats."

"It's okay!" Harry forgave his best friend and wrapped him in a big earthy hug.

Ooo! I like this idea!! Your drabble was sooooooooo cute! If it's okay, this one will be a slash fic.

Prompt: Everything About You

Pairing: Tomlinson

Sneezer: Louis

Harry came home to find his boyfriend curled up on the couch asleep. He smiled softly until he noticed his light snore and the tissues surrounding him. Louis only snored when he was sick and Harry sighed, walking over, picking up the used tissues and throwing them away before sitting down by Louis, softly stroking his hair. "Hey Lou..." the sick boy opened his eyes befoe quickly ducking under the blanket. "You don't need to hi-" He was cut off. "Itshhhuh!" Louis emerged again, sniffling. "Bless you. Do you feel okay?" He asked, feeling his forehead. The poor thing definately had a fever. Louis shook his head. "Ndo." Tears welled up in his eyes and Harry kissed his forehead. "Hey... don't cry. What's wrong?" He said softly. "I can't say... you won't love me anymore." Harry almost laughed. "Why wouldn't I?" Louis took a deep breath. "Because I'm gross and sick and ew." Harry did laugh this time. "Lou, it sucks that you're sick, but I still love you." Louis looked up, sniffling. "Really?" Harry nodded. "Of course. I love everything about you." Louis hugged him. "I love you too Hazza." Harry chuckled. "I know. Now let's get your fever-delusional ass to bed."

I love this thread Already and @Nightwolf great idea/plot :D

As my icon would suggest, Louis is my favorite! Thank you for these!!! I look forward to more!

I love this thread Already and @Nightwolf great idea/plot :D

Me too! Isn't it an awesome idea?! And thanks :)

As my icon would suggest, Louis is my favorite! Thank you for these!!! I look forward to more!

He is my favorite too! *high five for Louis love!*

@Nightwolf that was awesome! It was adorable in every way w00t.gif

Haha thanks!

Prompt: Gotta Be You

Characters: Niall Horan

"Haht'CHOO!" Niall sneezed into the palms of his hands.

"Bless you, Niall!" Liam and Zayn responded in harmony.

"Tha'ks...heh...At'choo! Sniff. I wonder whats making me sneeze so much."

There were no flowers in the room and they just had the house dusted, so what could it have been? The boys were on their way to go to a banquet with Big Time Rush and they had just gotten cleaned up, so none of them could have been carrying any dust or pollen on them.

"Is anyone wearing any cologne?" Louis questioned the boys as they all turned heads to each other.

Zayn slowly raised his hand and carried an innocent face. "I am..." He replied.

"It's gotta be you Zayn! I must be allergic to your cologne!" Niall claimed and blew his nose into a tissue.

Awww omg Niall! Ahhhhhhh! Please write more :3

Thank you! I'll write another drabble later tonight. smile1.gif

Prompt: Up All Night

Characters: Harry Styles

Harry turned over onto his side staring directly at the digital clock. The time read 5:40 A.M., making the boy moan and cringe. He curled up into a ball under his covers, yet he still managed to catch a chill and shiver. He reached over to his night side table and grabbed the half empty tissue box. He blew all that was left from his nose into a group of bunched up tissues. The stinging sensation in his nostrils made his eyes tear up. "Heh...heh...It'sheeew. Ugh..." He groaned as he counted the number of sneezes he let out. Twenty seven.

He heard a knock on the door, and he let out a miserable, "Come id."

"God you look terrible! How are you feeling Styles?" His flat mate Louis called to him from the doorway.

"Awful. I was up all night sneezing my brains out. The most fun I made out of it was trying to aim my tissues into the trashcan." He responded with a blocked nose.

CONTINUE THAT DRABle .-. gah I hate cliff-hangers -.-

CONTINUE THAT DRABle .-. gah I hate cliff-hangers -.-

If you insist! proud.gif

Prompt: I Would (Part 2 of Up All Night)

Characters: Harry Styles

"I'm sorry Harry! Would you like me to make you a cuppa or a bowl of chicken soup? I'll get you anything." Louis insisted. He couldn't bare seeing his best friend in this horrible state.

"Thanks, but no thanks Lou. I think I'm just going to have to let this cold pa-...heh...It'sheeew! I mean't pass. Oh and that's twenty eight." Harry responded to Louis.

Louis carried a confused expression on his face. "What's twenty eight?"

Harry blew his nose into another tissue. "Twenty eight sneezes. I would sit here all night counting all of my sneezes. It's just another fun way to make this go by quicker. Look how entertained I am!" He answered with complete sarcasm."It'SHEW! Sniff...twenty nine!"

His best friend crossed his arms and shook his dainty head. "That's it, I'm getting you a cup of tea. I'll make you some chicken soup around lunch time. You'll feel better in no time!"

Thanks for writing more <333

I love everthing you write! Continue pleaseeeee thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I'm so glad you're enjoying this sweatdrop.gif

Thank you! I never realized how fun writing drabbles is. A new drabble will be posted tomorrow! Remember you and anyone can write a 1D drabble on here too!

Prompt: Moments

Characters: Niall Horan

"Hello Sadie!" The boys chorused as they spoke to their webcam.

"Hi guys." The girl nervously squealed to her laptop. Sadie was the lucky winner of a one Skype call with the famous One Direction. She couldn't contain herself at the fact that they greeted her and even said her name. She didn't want to switch into fan girl mode, so she tried to keep herself as calm as possible.

"How are you today?" Liam questioned her with a huge grin.

She couldn't think of what words she should use to respond with. She had so many thoughts and emotions running around and her anxiety was about to become a train wreck. "Good," was all that could come out of her vocal chords.

"That's good. So how are things down in...North....heh..." Niall tried to continue but he was interrupted with a slight tickle inside of his nose. He pointed his index finger up and quickly yanked his head to the side. He used the palm of his right hand to sneeze into. "Hah'TCHOO!"

He began to giggle at himself. "Sorry, don't really know where that came from! You know you have these moments where you get this random tickle and then BAM you just sneeze out of no where! It's so weird...and I don't know why I find it so hilarious."

Ooh, think I'll join this party! :D Hey, this is the first story I'm posting in this forum and I wrote it just for you guys! ;)

Prompt: One Thing

Character: Harry :)

“He-Ishh! It-chekhh!” Harry Styles let out a sigh, while slowly lowering his elbow, where he had just sneezed messily. Instantly, he saw four pairs of eyes focus on him.

“Bless you!”, said Zayn, looking a little irritated, because his bandmate wasn't a frequent sneezer.

“You alright, mate?”, Niall asked, sounding slightly concerned.

Of course, Harry wasn't okay. His head was throbbing, his nose running and his throat all scratchy and sore. Plus, he felt sweaty and shivery at the same time, which usually wasn't a good sign. Still, he knew that today was not the day to be sick, so he tried playing it down.

“It's nuthin'.” Obviously, he wasn't too convincing at hiding his cold, which was probably due to the way he looked, all pale and with red, watery eyes. Or the way he sounded, all stuffed-up and hoarse.

Anyways, everybody was still looking at him and, in the case of Louis and Niall, with raised eyebrows. “Hey, I just sneezed, okay?”, Harry tried with some desperation in his voice.

“Is this because of the interview this afternoon?”, Liam asked. “Harry, seriously, if you're too sick, then we don't have to go!”

“I'b not sick!”, Harry tried to defend himself, even though he knew that it was probably pointless. “Hoddestly, I'bb okay. You dodd't...” He was interrupted mid-sentence when his breath hitched.

“What's wrong, mate?”, Zayn asked, but before Harry could say a word in response, he was overwhelmed by a new set of sneezes. “Ha-tcheew! He-itcho! Ha-ishh!

“Bless you, Hazza!”, Niall and Zayn said simultaneously.

“Can we get you something?”, Liam asked.

“Come on, stop denying that you're sick!”, added Louis, when Harry looked like he was about to protest.

“Please, dodd't worry”, the pale boy tried. He felt his thighs starting to tremble. If only he had a blanket... “We cadd go to the idderview. I'll live...”

“I wouldn't make that promise, if I were you!”, Niall said with a sympathetic smile. “You look hideous.” Then, when Harry looked like he was going to cry, he quickly added: “We just want you to get better. What can we get you? Tea?”

“Actually...”, Harry said in a whiny voice that made his bandmates smile. Even to them he looked cute with his messy hair and flushed cheeks. “Actually there's this one thing.”

“Tissues?”, Liam suggested with a look at the other boy's shiny, red nose.

“Cough drops?”, Zayn proposed randomly.

“No...”, Harry whispered. “I was thigking of... some Tylenol?”

Louis laughed and said: “Oh, really? I thought you were 'not sick'”!

Niall hit Louis' arm playfully, saying: “Leave him alone, okay?” Then he turned to Harry, blue eyes filled with concern again. “Think you have a fever, mate?”

Harry, who had decided that it was time to give up his denial, nodded miserably. “I thingk so...”

Ahhh that was sooo good! Especially since this was your first story on the forum! biggrinsmiley.gif

I really like your writing!

All the new drabbles are so cute:D uhm.. Let me leave something here. I write in third Charecter so ill become one of the boys .-. Title:What Makes You Beautiful. Charecter: Harry(allergies). ---------------------------------------------------------- As I, Harry Styles, sang my solo part in "what makes you beautiful" as the camera man's were filming me for the video I couldn't help but notice a small tickly feeling forming in the back of my nose & slowly pricking too the tip of my nose, I felt a few sneezes coming on but not wanting to ruin another take with my un-controllable sneezing I simply rubbed my nose trying to make the tickle go away. I sang too the beautiful brunette infront of me "Baby you light up my world li--I-Ike Achoo Achoo achieww ah?-eshoo" I bent Foward with the force of my sneezes as my curly hair fell on my eyes. I shy-Ly looked back up at the brunette, whilst blushing. The directors called "Cut" & said we could have a 10 minute break. The makeup artist called me to go to the makeup chair, she applied blush & foundation on my nose but I had to turn away from her suddenly " eshoo atchieww Ashoo". The makeup artist said "Bless you Harry, are you feeling alright?". I responded with "Oh yes it's just allergies, seemed they cut the grass around the beach so the pollen is burning my nose": She said" Oh would you take allergy pills?"..... --------------------------------------------------------------- Bleh bleh well yes I am a boy directioner & proud. I'm borderline gay :-: . So ill just leave that here.. I don't own the boys but wish I did.

Archived