Sneeze Fetish Forum

One Direction Drabble Thread...

smmoct3

Woops I dropped this story here............................

--------------------------------------Ziam fanfic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today Zayn woke up from his sleep & rolled over to his side admiring the brunnette beside him.

Liam's messed up hair was simply adorable & Zayn stroked the man's hair slowly.

A piece of Zayn's hair fell on his own face & the dark haired lad scrubbed at his nose, not wanting to wake up Liam by sneezing

Zayn scrunched up his nose as his breath hitched "Heh--heh Hetchoo Hetchoo" He let out small cough-like sneezes in his fist.

Liam slowly opened his eyes & looked at Zayn's face, the dark haired boy had a pink tinged nose & snot dripping down his nose as he sniffed. Liam said "Oh blesss you, are you feeeling alright?" as Liam touched Zayn's forehead the dark haired boy had a delicate blush decoratng his cheeks. Liam frowned & said "Oh hunny you're burning up". Liam plucked a tissue from the bedside table & put it over Zayn's nose. Liam said "Blow". Zayn did blow. blushing at the moisture making the tissue damp. Liam pulled his hand away & put the tissue in the rubbish. They then went downstairs & cuddled on the couch since Zayn wasn't up too do anything today. Zayn quickly pulled away from Liam's arms. Zayn put his arm over his face & fell to the floor coughing. Liam went to the kitchen & got water for Zayn. He came back to the living room & patted Zayn's back. Zayn drank the water slowly his now flushed face a bright shade of red from lack of air.

Liam decided to put Zayn to bed for a few hours so he could sleep off this cold. Liam sat beside the dark haired boy as he herd the older boy snore slightly from all the congestion. Zayn sneezed in his sleep... all over Liam "HITCHOO HITCHOOO". Quite violent sneezes all un-covered towards Liam. Liam sighed hoping he wouldn't get sick ;o (mwahahaha he will).

(Zayn still slept)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note : Sorry for lack of sneezing or if it's hard too follow. Just getting over writers block.. Here have some Ziam!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want me some Zaaaaaaaayn /shot
Is there anything in particular that you have in mind? Sickness or allergy? A certain scenario? Maybe I could try to write something if you give me some details. smile.png
OMFG for real?Um...um....*dies*Really? You actually might write something? Well, thanks! smile.pngWell in that case- anything would be amazing honestly (it's zAYN OF COURSE IT WOULD BE) but I've seen a lot of sick!Zayn on here so maybe allergies would be orgasmic interesting? Also if it wouldn't be against your preferences/beliefs/whatever, I ship Ziam hardcore, so if that ship was involved it would be like heaven to me.

Cuddles would be nice.

Once again, if you actually end up doing it -and even if you don't, just for considering it- thank you so much!!!

You're sure welcome! smile.png If my writing makes you happy, then that's awesome and totally worth it for me! I included Ziam, just for you, even though I'm not really into slash... That's why it's pretty innocent. Hope you still like it, though! Here you go. Enjoy! smile.png

Liam smiled at Zayn and the black-haired boy smiled back.

“Seriously”, said Liam, taking Zayn's hand, while holding an old-fashioned basket with the other one. “Breakfast in bed... TV... now this. Today's perfect.”

“You forgot to mention the cuddling”, said Zayn, grinning at the memory. Liam was right, though. So far, the day had been nothing but amazing. The two had decided to spend the entire last week of April together and this was only the first day. Already, Zayn felt so relaxed and happy. Being with Liam was all he needed to feel like the luckiest person in the world.

“How about here?”, asked Liam now, interrupting Zayn's train of thought. He looked down at the spot his boyfriend was pointing to him and shrugged. It looked nice. There was grass, a few flowers, shade from a tree...

“Wish we could have gone into one of the bigger parks, though”, he said, but sat down anyway.

“Yeah”, agreed Liam. “Sorry, Zayny. You know why we can't. All those fans wouldn't leave us alone for a second! And we wanted privacy, right? Well, here you go. Nobody's around.”

“Then finally come down here”, smiled Zayn, pulling Liam to his side and down on the ground. The brown-eyed boy set down the basket and as he was shifting around on the grass, trying to get comfortable, Zayn was closely observing the basket.

“What?”, said Liam, who had finally found an acceptable position on the park ground.

“Can we eat yet?”

“You”, said Liam and giggled, playfully slapping Zayn's shoulder. “I seem to remember that we had breakfast less than an hour ago. You can't possibly be hungry!”

“Whatever”, said Zayn and leaned over, helping himself to the delicious cookies they had brought. He started eating and Liam gently put his arm around him, pulling him closer. Everything was perfect... except... Zayn's nose was unusually itchy. He turned away from Liam to rub it descretely. But the itchiness didn't go away. It was really bugging him now. Therefore, he hid his head behind Liam's shoulder and started pinching it, then rubbing over his nostrils with the back of his hand.

“Are you okay?”, asked Liam, who had, of course, noticed that something was up.

“Sure!”, said Zayn quickly, a little embarrassed for some reason.

“Okay...?”, said Liam, sounding unconvinced.

“What?”, replied Zayn, who was slightly grimacing now and biting his upper lip.

“You look... troubled? What's up?”

For some reason, Zayn didn't know what to say. He just shrugged, knowing that his boyfriend was probably going to figure him out eventually, no matter what he did.

“Are you... going to sneeze?”, asked Liam now, but Zayn shook his head in denial immediately.

“My nose just itches, that's all!”

A smile spread on Liam's face. “It's okay, babe. I'll help you.” Then he leaned forward and started rubbing Zayn's nose with his own. The new stimulation was more than he could take.

With gentle force, but a feeling of urgency, Zayn pushed his lover away, as the tickle intensified.

He barely had time to catch the sneeze with his cupped hands. “Ha-eshh!”

“There you go!”, said Liam cheerfully, but Zayn wasn't done yet.

“He-tchoo! He-SHOo! Hah-ISHHh!!”

“Wow, bless you!” Liam started rubbing Zayn's back comfortingly, sounding a little amused, as his lover took deep breaths, eyes closed, his hands still clasped over nose and mouth, unsure whether it was safe to take them away just yet.

“That was intense”, he said then, trying to joke about it, even though he was still pretty embarrassed.

Liam kissed his cheek with a smile, said “Bless you” one more time, and Zayn went back to the cookies, feeling relieved now that his nose wasn't itching anymore.

However, a few minutes later, Liam had stretched out his whole body on the grass and Zayn was about to rest his head on the other boy's chest, he noticed his eyes were tearing up. The tickle had returned and it was even stronger and more annoying this time. Ignoring it would be impossible. Without really thinking about it, Zayn turned his head and started rubbing his nose on the fabric of Liam's shirt, feeling his boyfriend's warmth.

“What's the matter?”, asked Liam and added with a chuckle: “Your nose again?”

“Yeah!”, admitted Zayn in exasperation. “So... annoying!”

“Are you gonna sneeze again?”, asked Liam, but before Zayn could answer, he was sucking in his breath, stopping for a second, then jerking forward with a forceful sneeze. “Hep-choo!”

“Bless y-”

“Oh no!”, exclaimed Zayn. “I'm so sorry, babe! I totally just...” He trailed off, knowing that it wasn't over yet. Determined to finish his sentence, though, he went on: “sne... sneezed on... on your...

Ha-esh-oo! Hat-shoo! He-isho! He-iskh!”

He tried stifling that last one, unsuccessfully.

“What's the matter with you today?”, asked Liam, playing with Zayn's hair now that he had gone from sneezing to sniffling and rubbing his nose again.

“I don't know...”, answered Zayn, sounding a little stuffy after that last fit. “Something's just really bugging my nose.”

“Hm.” Liam frowned. “Do you have any allergies?”

“Not that I know of.”

“Well, maybe it's something you've never been exposed to before.” Liam was critically scrutinizing the different types of flowers growing all around them.

“Could be”, said Zayn with a shrug, before stifling another sneeze into the crook of his elbow.

“Anyway, let's get you home, buddy. Once we get inside, your nose will have time to recover!”

Zayn nodded miserably, but got up when after Liam, who was extending his hand to him, pulling him to his feet.

“I'm sorry”, mumbled Zayn sadly. “I ruined our perfect day...”

Liam stopped and looked at him. “Zayn Malik, I want you to listen to me! You could never ruin a day for me! My days are always great as long as you're around! It's not your fault you're allergic to something! And besides, I thought that sneezing fit of yours was actually quite entertaining.”

“Really?”, asked Zayn and Liam nodded and grinned at him.

Zayn sneezed.

Liam smiled and said: “See, that was fun!”

\

AWWWWWE THAT WAS ADORABLE. I wish I could write as good as u ;c Heh.

Aww... thank you so much for the compliment!! blush.png And don't worry. Not only am I older than you, I also have a lot of practice and some strong critics around me! Also, you're good, too! Keep it up. That last shot you wrote was super cute! ;)

Aww... thank you so much for the compliment!! blush.png And don't worry. Not only am I older than you, I also have a lot of practice and some strong critics around me! Also, you're good, too! Keep it up. That last shot you wrote was super cute! ;)

. You're welcome c: thank you! (:

OMFG BOTH YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH

IT WAS ADORABLE AND CUDDLY AND THE SPELLINGS AND THE

DKFAJSDFKJASD

I am in so much pain right now! A couple hours ago I had just got my wisdom teeth out and I was crying and I came on and read these and it just made me feel all better. <3

And of course I fell back asleep afterwards because drugs but yeah. :3

Also I think reading these gave me squealies and I smiled (without pain!) for the first time since my surgery! So thank you guys so much! They were both adorable and I think you both have great writing too! <3 :3

*gets on knees and praises you*

OMFG BOTH YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH

IT WAS ADORABLE AND CUDDLY AND THE SPELLINGS AND THE

DKFAJSDFKJASD

I am in so much pain right now! A couple hours ago I had just got my wisdom teeth out and I was crying and I came on and read these and it just made me feel all better. <3

And of course I fell back asleep afterwards because drugs but yeah. :3

Also I think reading these gave me squealies and I smiled (without pain!) for the first time since my surgery! So thank you guys so much! They were both adorable and I think you both have great writing too! <3 :3

*gets on knees and praises you*

. Aha no problem at all (: I hope you do feel better & I'm glad I could make people smile. A double dose of Ziam sneeze fics are always good medicine :P "Sophie<3's" Drabble was adorable . Thank you for liking mine too c:

Could you please continue that fanfic @DeathNoteOwner? I will love you forever!!! *runs to you in slo mo* lol JK JK. It's really good though! Everyone's drabbles so far have been amazing!!

HI UM YEAH HERE'S A RANDOM NO PLOT ZIAM FIC

Character: Zayn

December had hit the year and the seasons changed right before the boys knew it. There was heavy snow fall in the area and One Direction had to cancel one of their shows because of the dangerous weather. The boys gathered around in Harry's living room which was dimly lit by scented candles. They spent the day decorating his entire flat and they decided to save embellishing the Christmas tree for last.

Zayn lounged on the couch farthest away from all the action and gazed down at his iPhone. He was still in terrible pain from his recent torn relationship with Little Mix's singer, Perrie. He scrolled through his Twitter timeline only to see tons of tweets directed towards him from fans; they were all shocked by the breakup. As he lay there, the boys were taking out boxes and boxes of decorations to put on the tree.

Liam caught a glimpse of brokenhearted Zayn on the couch; he just couldn't bear the pain he was in. None of the others had said anything about Zayn's participation and just continued to pull out decorations. Liam held up his hand to stop the boys from putting more ornaments on the tree. He made his way over to Zayn and held out his hand.

"Come on, love. I know, it hurts, but the only way to get rid of the pain is to distract yourself. We're all having a blast decorating and it hurts to see you being left out. I want you to join us, Zayn. Please, do it for me?" Liam begged the sorrowed boy and continued to hold out his hand until Zayn accepted.

Liam pulled Zayn up from the couch into an immediate hug. "I'm here for you Zayn. You know that I am. Now let's get that girl off your mind and start making that tree beautiful!"

Zayn forced a half smile on his lonely face and they went up to the bare tree. Liam put a box of ornaments right in between him and Zayn and they began to decorate a portion of the tree together. They had a laugh while looking through the wacky photos, the beautiful glass balls, and the highly inaccurate figurines of movie characters.

"Zayn, Zayn, look at this once here!" Liam chuckled and pointed to a picture he found of the two from the X Factor.

Zayn leaned his body in to get a better look at the photo but instead he got poked in the nose by some of the needles on the tree. He shot his hand up to cover his nose and the two gave a huge laugh.

"What's so funny?" Curious Niall asked the giggling Zayn and Liam.

"Zayn tried to see the picture better but he poked his nose on the tree!" Liam grinned.

Zayn used the hand that he covered his nose with to rub it for the pine on the tree irritated his nostrils. He fiercely scratched it with his index finger to try to get rid of the itch.

"It now itches like crazy." Complained Zayn as he continued to scratch his nose.

"I'm on it!" Liam acted fast and went to get Zayn a tissue. Right before he came back Zayn had started a huge fit of harsh sneezes.

"Hih...HA'shooo! Hashawww! Ha'SHOO! Hi'sheeeeew! *Sniff* Ugh..." Zayn let out four wet sneezes.

"Jeez boy, be careful! You don't want to accidentally poke your nose again! Well, here's a tissue in case you need it...or in this case needed." Liam handed Zayn the tissue and the boy gave a good nose blow.

(So yeah, that was different.)

Aw that was so cute! You're such a good writer. Could you by any possible way write a Harry sickfic please??? :)

Cuuuuuuuuuute & yes I second that Harry sick fic, you write stuff so good. I may continue that Zayn fic later ;o

Oooooooo yes yes. This is getting good :D great job @smmoct3! You didn't disappoint, as always. I love the whole thing with poking his nose on the tree. Lol nice idea, I liked the uniqueness. @DeathNoteOwner I'll be waiting ;) lol

Sure I'll write a Harry sick fic! I already wrote two drabbles for him being sick, so should I put those two together and continue it? :)

Sure I'll write a Harry sick fic! I already wrote two drabbles for him being sick, so should I put those two together and continue it? :)

Sure that works! :)

Oh yay, I um... third that idea!! Sick Harry is the best! Could you maybe include a fever? And have all the other boys be around him, sort of like in the first drabble that I wrote for this thread? If you don't, though, that's fine! These are just my preferences! :)

NAHHHH SMMOCT3 THAT ZIAM DRABBLE WAS PERFECTLY ADORABLE <3

I might write a little something for this, but I dunno. Not sure if anything would fit my writing style or really of what to do at all, plus I honestly just got into the fandom so it would probably be crap.

I would be interested in seeing your style in 1D Drabble, @Renny :) many people have contributed drabbles and I might eventually post one of my own..... But yeah so.... *runs away*

• 1 year later...

oh my gosh these are so good!! (especially the harry ones hah) why haven't i seen these earlier oh my gosh its been like a year since these were posted we should bring the drabbles back;)

• 4 weeks later...

oh my gosh these are so good!! (especially the harry ones hah) why haven't i seen these earlier oh my gosh its been like a year since these were posted we should bring the drabbles back;)

I know I miss reading these :(

• 1 year later...

Character: Niall (POV Niall)

Management is making us do a stupid sleep over thing at Harry's so we can "Bond." I'm regretting saying yes, as I Feel horrible. But, of course, I didn't have a say, as we all were at Harry's already. ​

"Hey mate, you alright? You look a bit pale." Louis said to me.

I opened my mouth to say something, but it ended up in a sneezing fit.

"He...He...haTChoo! Hishoo! Hitch! Uh, Uh." I rubbed my nose vigorously. I shook my head no.

"Bless you!" Liam and Harry said at the same time.

Zayn came up to me and felt my forehead. "You do feel warm, we should check your temperature." He said.

"O-he-Okay." I responded fighting back the urge to sneeze. Zayn left to go get a thermometer. "How come you didn't tell us you didn't feel well?" Liam asked me.

"Well, I, he, Hetchoo! nggx't. I didn't *sniff* have enough, C'tchoo! Time to tell, he, you." I replied rubbing my nose again.

"I'm, I'm, B...Back." Zayn said out of breathe.

Harry took the thermometer and stuck it in my mouth. "102.4. You defiantly have a fever. Let's get you to bed." Harry said.

Right as he said that, the tickle in my nose got stronger.

" HATCHOO! He, huh, HECTCHOO! HECHOO! HACKhh! Mph." Those sneezes took the life out of me.

"Geez, bless you Ni." Louis said bringing me up to my room.

I just hope I feel better in the morning. ​

• 3 months later...
On 7/13/2013 at 1:11 AM, brownsasha11 said:
On 7/12/2013 at 1:07 AM, ThatSneezyGirl said:

( Okay well, since I LOVE One Direction, I might as well join so here goes nothing! And also, I know this prompt was already used, but I think it's okay if I use it again, right? smile.png )

Prompt: One Thing

Character: Harry

Shaving cream to the face, locking people in closets, hand in warm water; all practical jokes that were prevalent on the One Direction tour. Not a day went by that someone wasn't the victim of some sort of prank and today was no exception. The boys had been planning this prank for days now and they knew that it was going to be one for the record books.

" You got the stuff?" Louis asked.

Niall nodded, handing Louis the container full of thick, fluffy dust.

" This is gonna be hilarious." Zayn said.

Louis peeked into the slightly open door and saw Harry, along with their manager, stylist, publicist, and tour manager, sitting on the various couches spread out throughout the green room. Louis poured some of the dust into his hand, cupping it slightly to keep it from falling out. Louis, along with the other bandmates, knew that Harry was allergic to just about everything, but the one thing that would set him off no matter what the amount was dust. He held up his other hand and counted down on his fingers, letting the others know when to strike. When his final finger folded against his palm, they charged into the room. Niall and Zayn quickly restrained Harry while Liam covered Harry's mouth, making sure he could only breathe out of his nose. Louis held his hand filled with dust right up under Harry's nose, knowing that eventually he would have to inhale the dust, ultimately leading to a hilariously huge sneezing fit. At first Harry held his breath, refusing to fall victim to their practical joke but after about 30 seconds his body forced him to breathe. As soon as the dust hit the tip of his nostrils, his nose began to itch. The boys continued to hold him captive, knowing that the more dust that entered his nose, the bigger and better the result. He took in another deep breath, this time even more dust invading his sinuses. His eyes began to water and his chest began to heave up and down as his body processed the allergen. He took in one more breath and that was the final straw. His breath began to hitch and everyone knew what was gonna happen.

" Watch out, he's gonna blow!" Liam joked and the boys quickly stepped back, not wanting to be caught in the path of what was to come. Harry cupped his hands over his mouth and his eyes snapped shut.

" Hehtschieww! Eit'schoo! Hahtschieww! Haht'SCHOO! Eitschieww! Eit'schoo! Hehtschieww! Heht'SCHIEWW! Eitschieww! Eit'SCHIEWW!"

The rapid fire sneezes tumbled out of Harry's body as he tried to rid the allergen out of his body. He was able to catch his breath for a brief second before his sinuses flared up again.

" Haht'SCHOO! Hehtschieww! Eitschieww! I'tSCHieww! Haht'SCHOO! Hehtschoo!"

At this point, Harry was bent over at the waist, hands still at his face.

" Haht'SCHOO! Hehtschieww! Eit'schoo!"

He quickly grabbed a tissue and blew his nose, glaring at his bandmates for doing this to him.

" Hah'TSCHIEWW!"

He plucked another tissue from the box and attempted to clear his sinuses, although he was now completely stuffed up so it didn't really do anything.

" W-why did you... heh...do th-this?" He managed to breathe out before burying his face in the crook of his arm.

" Eitschieww! Ei'TSChieww! Hahtschieww! Hah'TSCHOO!"

The sneezes were becoming more wet and desperate, making it harder for Harry to control his sinuses.

" Hah'TSCHieww! Eitschieww! Heht'SCHIEWW!"

The last sneeze was completely messy, as Harry could feel something wet soaking into the sleeve of his shirt. He grabbed yet another tissue and cleaned up his mess while the 4 boys stood there laughing their heads off.

" Come on Harry," Their manager said, getting up off the couch and placing a soothing hand on his back. " Let's get you something to help with that sneezing."

He nodded as his eyes fluttered shut and his face met the crook of his arm once again.

" Eit'SCHIEWW! Hah'TSCHOO!"

Their manager led him out of the room, getting a scolding look as they left.

" You know that he's not gonna stop sneezing for the rest of the day." Their stylist informed.

" But it was so worth it." Zayn said.

They all laughed as their stylist just shook her head.

( Sorry it's a little long, but I had to get it all out. Also, should I continue??)

Lovely drabble. But also can you make the prank trigger an asthma attack with guilty pransters

Yes continue with this

Zarry because why not? 

Zayn watched as Harry tried to starve off another sneeze, his red quivering nostrils dilating as moisture clings to the thin rimming. He quickly lost that battle almost quicker than he'd lost the others. "ehhg'ITCHH! ihh'TSCH'uuhg!" This was what? The fifteenth time he had done this in the last hour? But Zayn didn't say a word, besides occasionally muttering a "bless you" because he knew any mention of illness would send Harry spiralling downward in a fatal case of denial. Zayn tried to focus back on the movie, but again, the male that was tucked under his arm, pressed against his side squirmed and Zayn heard Harry's breath catch ever so slightly. He watched Harry rub his twitchy nose and stare at the tv like he wasn't about to lose this fight. This time, Harry really seemed to have centered himself because his jaw clenched, ticking, and his eyes narrowed in a concentrated glare. So Zayn, slyly reached up and brushed a piece of Styles' hair forward. The long brown curl brushed the tip of his nose and Zayn knew he had won. Harry straightened, hand hovering in front of his face. "huhg'IXXGT!! ehh'GTSCHH! Ehhg'GSTCH! hng'GXTCHH! guh'XGGNT!" Harry flopped back, settling against Zayn once more. "Zayd?" Looking down, he met Harry's large green eyed gaze. How pathetic he looked with his nose bright red and his eyes watery. "Yeah Haz?" He replied gruffly. "I thigk I'b sigck." Came the soft reply. Zayn let out a husky chuckle. "Oh, I know." He smirked. Harry giggled and curled up. He hadn't expected defeat so early. Haz probably really wasn't feeling good then. "I got you." Zayn kissed Harry's warm forehead. "Mm...good. Heh'XNNGXT!" With a sneeze and a yawn, Zayn watched Harry slip into unconsciousness. 

On 8/8/2013 at 3:12 PM, LiveToBeMe said:

Oh lord. Um maybe keep the plot, as far as getting Louis sick and stuff, but maybe Harry or Lou (don't care which!) could have allergies too? I'm no good at stories :(

That sounds cool this should be written

Archived