Sneeze Fetish Forum

One Direction Drabble Thread...

smmoct3

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I finally defeated my writers block and I'm up for writing some more drabbles and @DeathNoteOwner 's request! Here it is! Hope it's not too bad...

Prompt: Taken

Character: Niall Horan

"If there's one thing in the world that I hate the most it would have to be waiting." Niall complained as four out of the five boys lounged on the couches in Harry's flat. "When do you think Hazza will be back?"

"He just texted me and he said he'll be here in about five minutes. Apparently shopping for party supplies takes two hours for the guy." Louis joked about his best friend's slowness.

The boys continued to wait for Harry's arrival with the party favors; they were hosting a birthday party for Zayn. As soon as the group heard the sound of the front door creek open their heads perked up like prairie dogs. "Sorry it took me so long...funny story actually..." Harry was interrupted by Niall jumping on top of him with a giant hug.

"You're back! You're back! You were so slow but you're back!" He cheered as Harry looked as if he couldn't breath. Niall slowly pulled away from Harry as he felt an urgent tingle in his nose. He jerked his head to the side and let out a mighty sneeze. "Heh...HAI'tshewww! Sniff...Hat'shooo!" He wiped his nose on his sleeve and backed away from Harry.

"Well that was interesting." Harry teased Niall and placed the bags he was carrying onto the coffee table. "You will never guess what happened. I get to the bakery shop and the last of the large cakes was taken. I had to wait for them to make a new one. After that I got all of the goodies at Party City which cost a million dollars. I got quite bored with shopping so I headed on over to Pet-co and got distracted with the cute animals. I mean you can't back away from the adorable cats! I couldn't stop playing with them!"

"You what?" Niall questioned him in a stuffed up voice. "That's probably why I...I...HAT'shewww! Sniff...am sneezing so much. You hugged me and the cat hair rubbed off onto me. Thanks...Har...ha...haIT'SHOO! Thanks Harry. Ugh!" Niall miserably moaned and fell back into the couch.

Don't kill me for it being so horribly. I made it extra long because it took me forever to begin it. Sorry for the delay!

Love it it's perfect can u continue the Drabble? I just love an allergic Nialler so much<3 cat allergies hehe. You captured Hazza's persanality quite well :D

Oh lord that was perfect!!! Could you continue?? It looks like it would be able to be continued. It's ok if you can't tho. I totally understand. But it would be really great. :D

Prompt: Tell Me A Lie (Part 2 of Taken)

Character: Niall Horan

"Well how am I supposed to know you're allergic to cats? It's not like I know every little detail about you!" Boasted Harry. The blonde crossed his arms and gave in to a huge sniff.

"Sniff...Oh tell me a lie Styles. You knew that I had allergies since the day all of us first hung out at each other's houses. How can you forget that huge sneeze attack that I had? Like...li...hah...HAT'shooo! Sniff...Like now?" Niall responded as he ran into the kitchen to blow his nose into a paper towel.

"You're talking to me, Niall, I don't have a memory of steel. If I knew that you were allergic I wouldn't have played with the cats. There, end of story! No need to carry on with this conversation." Harry threw his arms up.

"Oh Harry, I know you remembered all of the times I had an allergic reaction to cats. You know, I bet you did this on...on...HAIT'choo! On purpose."

"Did what on purpose?" Harry questioned the boy in a confused tone.

"Make me sneeze that's what!"

"Niall, you're not making any sense. You were the one that ran up to me and hug me! If it weren't for you attacking me than the cat hairs never would've rubbed off onto you." Harry smirked back.

All of the boys let out a large 'ooh' to add to the argument. "He got you there!" Liam laughed at the comeback.

"Heh...ha'tSHOOOO! Sniff...well oops..." Niall blushed and blew his nose one last time.

I didn't mean for that to be so dramatic. OOPS! :biggrinsmiley:

Haha I love the fight :D luff it so good. Can we have a third part? Can't even say how much I love this plot

Adorable, @DeathNoteOwner ! I looved the reference to the AAO1D :D

I'll think about adding a part three, but my brain is fried. I can't think of how to continue it!

Adorable, @DeathNoteOwner ! I looved the reference to the AAO1D biggrin.png

I'll think about adding a part three, but my brain is fried. I can't think of how to continue it!

Haha thanks xD <3 Ehm maybe put them in a situtation with cats please?

( Okay well, since I LOVE One Direction, I might as well join so here goes nothing! And also, I know this prompt was already used, but I think it's okay if I use it again, right? :) )

Prompt: One Thing

Character: Harry

Shaving cream to the face, locking people in closets, hand in warm water; all practical jokes that were prevalent on the One Direction tour. Not a day went by that someone wasn't the victim of some sort of prank and today was no exception. The boys had been planning this prank for days now and they knew that it was going to be one  for the record books.

" You got the stuff?" Louis asked.

Niall nodded, handing Louis the container full of thick, fluffy dust. 

" This is gonna be hilarious." Zayn said.

Louis peeked into the slightly open door and saw Harry, along with their manager, stylist, publicist, and tour manager, sitting on the various couches spread out throughout the green room. Louis poured some of the dust into his hand, cupping it slightly to keep it from falling out. Louis, along with the other bandmates, knew that Harry was allergic to just about everything, but the one thing that would set him off no matter what the amount was dust. He held up his other hand and counted down on his fingers, letting the others know when to strike. When his final finger folded against his palm, they charged into the room. Niall and Zayn quickly restrained Harry while Liam covered Harry's mouth, making sure he could only breathe out of his nose. Louis held his hand filled with dust right up under Harry's nose, knowing that eventually he would have to inhale the dust, ultimately leading to a hilariously huge sneezing fit. At first Harry held his breath, refusing to fall victim  to their practical joke but after about 30 seconds his body forced him to breathe. As soon as the dust hit the tip of his nostrils, his nose began to itch. The boys continued to hold him captive, knowing that the more dust that entered his nose, the bigger and better the result. He took in another deep breath, this time even more dust invading his sinuses. His eyes began to water and his chest began to heave up and down as his body processed the allergen. He took in one more breath and that was the final straw. His breath began to hitch and everyone knew what was gonna happen.

" Watch out, he's gonna blow!" Liam joked and the boys quickly stepped back, not wanting to be caught in the path of what was to come. Harry cupped his hands over his mouth and his eyes snapped shut.

" Hehtschieww! Eit'schoo! Hahtschieww! Haht'SCHOO! Eitschieww! Eit'schoo! Hehtschieww! Heht'SCHIEWW! Eitschieww! Eit'SCHIEWW!"

The rapid fire sneezes tumbled out of Harry's body as he tried to rid the allergen out of his body. He was able to catch his breath for a brief second before his sinuses flared up again.

" Haht'SCHOO! Hehtschieww! Eitschieww! I'tSCHieww! Haht'SCHOO! Hehtschoo!"

At this point, Harry was bent over at the waist, hands still at his face.

" Haht'SCHOO! Hehtschieww! Eit'schoo!"

He quickly grabbed a tissue and blew his nose, glaring at his bandmates for doing this to him.

" Hah'TSCHIEWW!"

He plucked another tissue from the box and attempted to clear his sinuses, although he was now completely stuffed up so it didn't really do anything.

" W-why did you... heh...do th-this?" He managed to breathe out before burying his face in the crook of his arm.

" Eitschieww! Ei'TSChieww! Hahtschieww! Hah'TSCHOO!"

The sneezes were becoming more wet and desperate, making it harder for Harry to control his sinuses. 

" Hah'TSCHieww! Eitschieww! Heht'SCHIEWW!"

The last sneeze was completely messy, as Harry could feel something wet soaking into the sleeve of his shirt. He grabbed yet another tissue and cleaned up his mess while the 4 boys stood there laughing their heads off.

" Come on Harry," Their manager said, getting up off the couch and placing a soothing hand on his back. " Let's get you something to help with that sneezing."

He nodded as his eyes fluttered shut and his face met the crook of his arm once again. 

" Eit'SCHIEWW! Hah'TSCHOO!"

Their manager led him out of the room, getting a scolding look as they left.

" You know that he's not gonna stop sneezing for the rest of the day." Their stylist informed.

" But it was so worth it." Zayn said. 

They all laughed as their stylist just shook her head.

( Sorry it's a little long, but I had to get it all out. Also, should I continue??)

( Okay well, since I LOVE One Direction, I might as well join so here goes nothing! And also, I know this prompt was already used, but I think it's okay if I use it again, right? :) )

Shaving cream to the face, locking people in closets, hand in warm water; all practical jokes that were prevalent on the One Direction tour. Not a day went by that someone wasn't the victim of some sort of prank and today was no exception. The boys had been planning this prank for days now and they knew that it was going to be one  for the record books.

Louis peeked into the slightly open door and saw Harry, along with their manager, stylist, publicist, and tour manager, sitting on the various couches spread out throughout the green room. Louis poured some of the dust into his hand, cupping it slightly to keep it from falling out. Louis, along with the other bandmates, knew that Harry was allergic to just about everything, but the one thing that would set him off no matter what the amount was dust. He held up his other hand and counted down on his fingers, letting the others know when to strike. When his final finger folded against his palm, they charged into the room. Niall and Zayn quickly restrained Harry while Liam covered Harry's mouth, making sure he could only breathe out of his nose. Louis held his hand filled with dust right up under Harry's nose, knowing that eventually he would have to inhale the dust, ultimately leading to a hilariously huge sneezing fit. At first Harry held his breath, refusing to fall victim  to their practical joke but after about 30 seconds his body forced him to breathe. As soon as the dust hit the tip of his nostrils, his nose began to itch. The boys continued to hold him captive, knowing that the more dust that entered his nose, the bigger and better the result. He took in another deep breath, this time even more dust invading his sinuses. His eyes began to water and his chest began to heave up and down as his body processed the allergen. He took in one more breath and that was the final straw. His breath began to hitch and everyone knew what was gonna happen.

" Watch out, he's gonna blow!" Liam joked and the boys quickly stepped back, not wanting to be caught in the path of what was to come. Harry cupped his hands over his mouth and his eyes snapped shut.

" Hehtschieww! Eit'schoo! Hahtschieww! Haht'SCHOO! Eitschieww! Eit'schoo! Hehtschieww! Heht'SCHIEWW! Eitschieww! Eit'SCHIEWW!"

The rapid fire sneezes tumbled out of Harry's body as he tried to rid the allergen out of his body. He was able to catch his breath for a brief second before his sinuses flared up again.

He quickly grabbed a tissue and blew his nose, glaring at his bandmates for doing this to him.

" Hah'TSCHIEWW!"

He plucked another tissue from the box and attempted to clear his sinuses, although he was now completely stuffed up so it didn't really do anything.

" W-why did you... heh...do th-this?" He managed to breathe out before burying his face in the crook of his arm.

The sneezes were becoming more wet and desperate, making it harder for Harry to control his sinuses. 

The last sneeze was completely messy, as Harry could feel something wet soaking into the sleeve of his shirt. He grabbed yet another tissue and cleaned up his mess while the 4 boys stood there laughing their heads off.

" Come on Harry," Their manager said, getting up off the couch and placing a soothing hand on his back. " Let's get you something to help with that sneezing."

He nodded as his eyes fluttered shut and his face met the crook of his arm once again. 

" You know that he's not gonna stop sneezing for the rest of the day." Their stylist informed.

( Sorry it's a little long, but I had to get it all out. Also, should I continue??)

. Yes continue I demand :D loving it so far just wonderful

O. M. G. That was amazing! @ThatSneezyGirl (sorry if I didn't get your user right, I don't pay much attention to the writer until I'm finished) you're a great writer! I agree with @smmot3. Greatness!!

Aw thanks you guys! That really means a lot. I'll probably continue it tomorrow when I get the chance :)

( Okay well, since I LOVE One Direction, I might as well join so here goes nothing! And also, I know this prompt was already used, but I think it's okay if I use it again, right? smile.png )

Shaving cream to the face, locking people in closets, hand in warm water; all practical jokes that were prevalent on the One Direction tour. Not a day went by that someone wasn't the victim of some sort of prank and today was no exception. The boys had been planning this prank for days now and they knew that it was going to be one for the record books.

Louis peeked into the slightly open door and saw Harry, along with their manager, stylist, publicist, and tour manager, sitting on the various couches spread out throughout the green room. Louis poured some of the dust into his hand, cupping it slightly to keep it from falling out. Louis, along with the other bandmates, knew that Harry was allergic to just about everything, but the one thing that would set him off no matter what the amount was dust. He held up his other hand and counted down on his fingers, letting the others know when to strike. When his final finger folded against his palm, they charged into the room. Niall and Zayn quickly restrained Harry while Liam covered Harry's mouth, making sure he could only breathe out of his nose. Louis held his hand filled with dust right up under Harry's nose, knowing that eventually he would have to inhale the dust, ultimately leading to a hilariously huge sneezing fit. At first Harry held his breath, refusing to fall victim to their practical joke but after about 30 seconds his body forced him to breathe. As soon as the dust hit the tip of his nostrils, his nose began to itch. The boys continued to hold him captive, knowing that the more dust that entered his nose, the bigger and better the result. He took in another deep breath, this time even more dust invading his sinuses. His eyes began to water and his chest began to heave up and down as his body processed the allergen. He took in one more breath and that was the final straw. His breath began to hitch and everyone knew what was gonna happen.

" Hah'TSCHIEWW!"

Lovely drabble. But also can you make the prank trigger an asthma attack with guilty pransters

@Brownsasha11 Um sure, but I'm not exactly clear on what you mean... :(

@Brownsasha11 Um sure, but I'm not exactly clear on what you mean... sadsmiley.gif

Sorry I meant because of the prank his allergy triggers an asthma attack and the guys feel guilty

@brownsasha11 oooooohhh okay I get it. I'll probably post an update tomorrow or Monday and I can probably add that in there :)

Oh my gosh. Why haven't I discovered this sooner?! These are like the cutest things I've ever read. I'm just sitting here going, "AWWWW!" :3 SOOOO adorable!

I'm not a fan, but there is something about them that I enjoy seeing them sneeze. Or in this case, reading. Idk what it is

Yeah I've just been SUPER busy lately and have had like no time to do anything, but don't worry I am going update sometime in the next coupe days :)

Archived