Sneeze Fetish Forum

One Direction Drabble Thread...

smmoct3

Prompt: They Don't Know About Us

Character: Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles

"Louis, are you sure they don't know about us doing this?" Harry repeated to his best friend

"Just trust me on this! I locked the closet door and the light is set on a dim setting so it won't look like we're in here. Remember, this is only for fun, so calm down Styles!"

Louis reached out for the first tissue and began to twist one of the corners. He created a slight grin on his face and held up the twist to Harry. "Let's hope this works." He whispered.

He inserted the twisted tissue into his left nostril and started to twirl it around. He kept trying to find a spot that tickled intensely, but he had no luck doing so.

"Are you feeling anything?" Harry questioned Louis.

Louis shook his head and responded, "Nope, not yet." He took the tissue and began to dig deeper and further back inside his nostril. Then it finally hit him, he found a sensitive spot. He twirled the tissue with some force and he felt a huge tickle grow inside of him. He yanked the tissue out of his nose as soon as he felt his breath hitch. "Heh...Eit'shoo! He sneezed into thin air. The two boys giggled among themselves and Louis handed Harry a clean tissue. "Well, that felt good! Your turn Harry!"

Harry slowly grabbed the tissue that was being handed to him. He twisted one of the corners just like his best friend did. He inserted the tissue into his right nostril and it instantly hit him. He found his sensitive spot in no more than ten seconds. "Heh...It'sheeew!" He sneezed with the tissue still in his nose.

"Bless you, Hazza!" Louis laughed and Harry smacked him in the arm.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! Well, I'm new to the forum and I love One Direction, so I'll share my first story right here! Enjoy!

P.S: I'm writing from my own point of view if Louis was my boyfriend (I can dream, right?) Hope that's ok!

Title: I Want

Character: Louis

Louis walked into our flat looking absolutely miserable. He plopped down on the couch without even saying hello to me.

"What's wrong, Lou?" I asked him, concerned.

"We'll, I think I'm..." he stopped talking and his breath started to hitch. "Heh'TCHOO!!!!! Heh'TCHIEEEW!!!!!"

"Bless you! Are you feeling ok?" I asked him.

"No! I was just gonna say that I've been feeling sick all day!" As if on cue, Louis burst out into a huge sneezing fit. "Heh'TCHIIEEWW Hah'CHIEEEWW Heh'TCHOOOO Hah'CHIEEEEEEWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

"Wow. Bless you again! Can I get you anything?"

"Well, I want some tissues. Like three boxes at least! And if you could make chicken soup, that would be great. And I also want some medicine- not the gross kind! I want something to do while I'm sick, too. Could you rent some films? And of course I want you to take care of me!!"

"Geez! That's a lot of stuff you want!" I said, laughing.

"Please??? Heh'TCHOO!!!" He looked up at me and sniffled, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Okay. I'll run to the store now." I said, not able to resist how cute he looked.

"Thanks, love!!! Hah'TCHOOOO!!!!!"

Great drabbles thank you both for writing them, I loved the first one, quite Kinky ;3 in a closet inducing Larry stylinson. Damn that Kinky;3 mhm

Hey guys! Well, I'm new to the forum and I love One Direction, so I'll share my first story right here! Enjoy!

P.S: I'm writing from my own point of view if Louis was my boyfriend (I can dream, right?) Hope that's ok!

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you could write you first story in this thread! It was very cute w00t.gif

Great drabbles thank you both for writing them, I loved the first one, quite Kinky ;3 in a closet inducing Larry stylinson. Damn that Kinky;3 mhm

Thanks so much biggrinsmiley.gif I tried being a little bit more creative with the drabble!

Prompt: I Wish

Character: Liam Payne

"Shh! I wish you would stop laughing Niall." Louis rolled his eyes and warned his band mate in a hushed voice.

The two boys tip toed into Liam's darkened bedroom. There he laid, drifted off in his own dream, with not a piece of blanket on top of him. Louis slowly placed a large bag of Eleanor's makeup onto Liam's bed. Niall and Louis scattered all of the makeup out as they planned out their devious prank. They were going to give Liam a complete makeover in his sleep. Niall held up a bottle of some sort of liquid formula; he had absolutely no idea of what it was.

"Lou, what's this?" He questioned his friend.

Louis paused for a moment to remember what the product was called. "I think that's liquid foundation? Don't ask how I know this...just don't..."

Niall stifled a giggle as he began to pump the foundation all over Liam's face. "I think that's how you do it! Now I just rub it in and bingo..." He smeared the product all over the sleeper's skin. "Beautiful."

Louis then applied a bright red lipstick all over Liam's cheeks as a substitute for blush. "I think I should become a makeup artist. Gosh I am amazing."

Niall then reached for a finishing powder; he had quite a bit of trouble opening the lid. When he finally managed to get the package open, a lot of the powder began to fly every where and create a cloud. "Be careful with that!" Louis scolded Niall.

The poor boy didn't have a makeup brush so he wanted to dump it on Liam's face, but he was afraid of getting yelled at by Louis again. He then realized that it didn't matter to him what Louis said, so he dumped the entire container of powder onto Liam.

"Now look what you did Niall! He's waking up and he's...he's...oh no..." Louis stuttered as he began to back away from Liam. "RUN!"

"Hih...hih...he...HEP'gnx!" Liam sneezed and he sprung up from his bed. He was surrounded by piles of makeup and he was curious as to why it was there. Then he caught a glimpse of his two band mates running out the door and he could just guess what they were up to.

(Sorry this drabble is SO long!)

This is great! :) Love reading these! <3 PS: I might contribute another one at some point... ;)

@DeathNoteOwner not TOO bad. I mean I would like it if I read stories that were kept PG, but you're a good writer. Nice job.

@LiveToBeMe My bad I may write something PG soon. maybe. Thank you doe.

I just got back from a One Direction concert, so I think I'll write a few drabbles tomorrow. I can't right now because I'm suffering from a bad case of post-concert depression. I can't even deal with this...

w00t.gif / sadsmiley02.gif

Ok sounds good. biggrin.png Oh and I hope feel happy again soon! sadsmiley.gif I love your writing btw.

Thank you! biggrinsmiley.gif This drabble was hard to word. I couldn't figure out how to pull it all together, so I hope it isn't too bad! It's in first person point of view.

Prompt: Irresistible

Character: Harry Styles

As I waited for Harry to finish making a bowl of popcorn, I lounged on the couch and flipped through the channels on the t.v. I looked over my shoulder to catch a glimpse of the boy rubbing underneath his nostrils with his index finger. "I'm done!" He announced while placing the snack onto the coffee table. He hopped onto the couch causing me to bounce a little.

The boy wrapped me in his muscular arms; I couldn't resist cuddling with such a charming gentlemen. I stared into his crystal sea foam green eyes and he gazed back into mine. "You look beautiful tonight even though you didn't have to try." He spoke as he planted a kiss onto my lips. "You're so irresistible." He continued and locked lips with mine once more.

I laid in his arms as we began to watch the classic Disney movie, "The Lady and the Tramp." It felt great to finally be with my lover after he went on the Take Me Home Tour for so long. I wish that I could stay interlocked in his arms for forever. I looked up to him and gave him a quick smile. He was in the process of giving one back until he started to breath in deep breaths. He squinted his eyes and before I knew it I was sprayed by him. "Heh...hei'TSHew!" The poor boy accidentally sneezed on me. He yanked himself away from me and rubbed his nose with his sleeve.

"I'm so sorry, babe! That came up out of no where. I'm really sorry I got you." Harry apologized for the accident.

"Don't worry Harry, I still love you!" I confessed and leaned in for one last kiss.

Prompt: She's Not Afraid

Character: (There are some fake sneezes in here, and there's a lot of sneeze talk.)

"And the next Twitter question says, which one of you boys sneezes the most?" Liam spoke into his microphone as he read the tiny font from the big screen. The entire arena began to scream at the top of their lungs while all of the boys kept playing around on the stage.

"Hatchoo!" Louis grinned and faked the most unrealistic sneeze.

"Well she's not afraid to ask anything! I would have to say...Harry...because didn't you say you had hay fever?" Niall was the first to answer the unique question.

Harry began to blush and respond, "Well, yes, I do have hay fever...but I don't think I sneeze the most. If anything Louis doesn't sneeze at all!"

Louis placed his hands on his hips and fed a dirty look to Harry. "Of course I sneeze, Hazza, if I didn't then I wouldn't be human. I just don't tend to sneeze on camera that's all..."

Liam interrupted with a fake sneeze as well, "Hitchoo! Did you like that one?"

Zayn stood in the corner of the stage acting amused with the conversation the boys were having about a simple question. "What do you think, Zayn?" Niall asked Zayn for he wasn't saying a word.

Zayn's eyes widened since he didn't expect to be called on. "I think it would have to be Liam. He sneezes quite a lot as well." He spoke fairly quickly into his microhone.

"Alright boys, we will finish this discussion later, but thank you to Emily and Sabrina sitting in section 128, row H, seats 5 and 6! Wave if you're there." Louis cheered on the girls as did the rest of the stadium.

That was really long.

AHAHAHAHAHA SNEEZE FETISHERS AT A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT<3 thats precious. Meh Great plot . More drabbles please

Prompt: Same Mistakes

Character: Niall Horan

"Over there!" Zayn suggested as all of the boys ran down the street away from the screaming fans. They followed Zayn to where he pointed to but it just led them to a dead end. He looked around to find a place where he could squeeze into and wait for the fans to pass, but there was no time for any of that. Zayn laid his eyes on a large dumpster and an idea crept into his mind. He looked to see which member was the closest to him and he called out to Niall, "You, get in here with me! Boys, try and find somewhere you can hide!"

"Ew, I'm not going in there, Zayn. You'll have to drag me in if you want to hide there." Niall protested and Zayn took his advice. He pulled his band mate by the arm and pushed him up into the dumpster. He held out his hand for Niall to help him up into it. The two boys used both of their strength to shut the lid. It didn't close all the way; there was just enough space for them to peek there eyes out to see if the coast was clear. They were able to see that the other members of the band found a place to hide as well.

"Shh, they're coming!" Zayn whispered as he smacked Niall.

"Ow!" Niall wailed and Zayn threw his hand onto Niall's mouth. The stench in the trashcan was quite powerful and it burned the insides of the boys nostrils. Niall had such a sensitive nose that whenever something stung the inside it transformed into a tickle. Niall pinched his nose with his index finger and thumb to try and block anymore stench to enter his passageways. Zayn looked through the little crack and saw that the fans made it to the dead end they were trapped; they looked absolutely confused. He then gazed his eyes onto Niall who was trying his very hardest not to sneeze. "Oh not now Niall..."

Niall couldn't hold in the irritation in his nose any longer so he had to let out the sneeze. His sneezes were quite powerful so if he attempted to stifle he would have surely damaged his head. "Hih...HAT'choo!" He explosively sneezed.

"THEY'RE IN THERE! OH MY GOD!" The fan girls screamed at the top of their lungs and they lunged their way towards the dumpster.

Zayn shook his head and drew his palm towards his forehead. "I keep making the same mistakes."

"Oh yeah, and what's that?" Niall questioned him.

"Hiding in the same place with you."

I KEEP MAKING THESE DRABBLES SO LONG. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO WRITE SOMETHING SHORT!

I don't mind if there long<3 great to read & love the plot of hiding whilst sneezeing quite classic xD you should make someone *cough cough Niall* allergic too cats & the boys forget he is so Harry had played with his cat the day before & still has cat fur on him. He hugs Niall & it produces a sniffly/sneezy Niall? Make what you can of it.

I don't mind if there long<3 great to read & love the plot of hiding whilst sneezeing quite classic xD you should make someone *cough cough Niall* allergic too cats & the boys forget he is so Harry had played with his cat the day before & still has cat fur on him. He hugs Niall & it produces a sniffly/sneezy Niall? Make what you can of it.

I second that! :D

I definitely will do that request! I have internet finally but I have to wait until I'm alone...I'm with my entire mom's side of the family all week.

Archived