Sneeze Fetish Forum

One Direction Drabble Thread...

smmoct3

Imagine A of your OTP wanting to wake up B with a kiss, but when they lean down over them, B sneezes in their face. Bonus if B sneezes like a newborn kitten.

(Harry's pov)

Zayn. Mysterious, isolated, thoughtful, enchanting, powerful, dangerous, lovely Zayn. 

Zayn was sprawled on his back, one arm stretched across the space beside him and the 

other rested across his bare stomach. Sheets were twisted around his narrow hips. His face was almost angelic in sleep, chiseled lines softened and full lips relaxed. Thick black lashes fanned the top of his cheeks. He looked much younger at rest, and in a way, he was even more out of my league. His masculine beauty was otherworldly and intimidating. Only something that existed in the pages of a book. Sometimes it was hard to convince himself that he was even real. Yeah, so I laid there, staring at my boyfriend like a total creeper. The steady rise and fall of his chest was intriguing. I wanted to lean in and kiss him. Almost but- 

Zayn rolled, slithering an arm over his face. His shocking brown eyes sprung open only to flutter back closed, sunlight shining on his gorgeous face. "Hhh'tschhew! -ktcheww!" My mouth dropped open. My savvy angel of darkness sneezed like a fucking kitten. "Well good morning." I chuckled, dipping down to kiss him. Zayn broke into a wide smile when our lips parted. "Morning." He squinted, turning his head again. "Ahh-atsxhiiww!" I couldn't help but laugh a little more. "You sneeze like a fucking kitten, Zay." I hummed. "Shut u-ktchhiew! Uh-hup, H-har-hrry- tc'hieww!" I looked around for the stimuli, quickly figuring it was the bright light, streaming through the window into Zayn's eyes. "My little harmless kitty cat." I purred, filled with sickening pleasure when Zayn's cheeks burned red. "Screw--hehhh'ktchiew! Scr-hehh! Y-you-Htxxhiew! Sty-lehh--ktchheeww! Styles." 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/8/2016 at 2:16 PM, sneezelover3 said:

That was awesome I kinda want an allergic sneezy Louis one

Can u make him allergic to a kitten cause I love kittys

• 1 year later...

U know what would be awesome.. if there was a dunkirk sneeze fic of Fionn and harry catching a sneezy cold during the casting of the movie from the water u know what I'm saying 

Archived