• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spirit

• sneezelover3

• brownsasha11

• sneezewuv

no sneezes but at 2:50 here he talks about picking up a prescription bc he's a little sick!

he was probably sick during his tokyo shows too (which were during the time of this interview) so if anyone wants to take a stab at finding clips of anything during those shows pls do! (:

• 3 months later...

and HOW did i not see this till now??????????? im literally in love why is this so perfect

yooooo if any of you got other links or videos to sneezes from his recent tours pls do share if you don't mind (: 

After Dunkirk came out in theaters and those interviews with him and Fionn were out I literally looked and watched like every single one and I completely missed this like how I'm usually so good at finding sneezes like wtf,  but anyway thanks for the find I missed his sneezes! ❤😍

5 hours ago, spirit said:

and HOW did i not see this till now??????????? im literally in love why is this so perfect

yooooo if any of you got other links or videos to sneezes from his recent tours pls do share if you don't mind (: 

Agggh I saw that this thread had been resurrected yet again and hadn't expected to actually see a new bloody video! Thank you so much for sharing!! <3

So I uploaded the video to YouTube for ease of access. This is a great great find, thank you @spirit for making us aware!!!

The false start before the actual sneeze is to die for.

3 hours ago, spirit said:

sooooo i made a compilation of all his sneezes woo

Oh shit this is awesome, thanks for taking the time to make this. There were a few I hadn't seen before and I thought I'd seen them all! So happy right now :wub:

• 1 month later...

Guys, harry had a show tonight outside in Hershey Park Stadium and I saw this on twitter 

Conversation

🌎| "Forgive me, I have allergies!" -Harry tonight in Hershey! Its still early maybe there was a sneeze to provoke this comment. Keep your eyes peeled as you watch the videoes
11 hours ago, brownsasha11 said:

Guys, harry had a show tonight outside in Hershey Park Stadium and I saw this on twitter 

Conversation

🌎| "Forgive me, I have allergies!" -Harry tonight in Hershey! Its still early maybe there was a sneeze to provoke this comment. Keep your eyes peeled as you watch the videoes

From the tweets ive seen i think he did sneeze, im currently watching a live stream of the concert trying to find it lol anyone feel free to look too https://www.pscp.tv/w/1PlKQrRklAzGE

EDIT: found it! it's at 37:50 but its hard to see or hear, the comment is about 20 seconds after 

Edited by sneezingbeauty

I think it was a sneeze cause in this videos a few seconds after 4:15  it looks like a pre-sneeze face if u look at him closely and then he turns a bit quickly and jerks forward

• 2 weeks later...

TWITTER is a god, here's a cute video of harry trying to sneeze:

here's the actual sneeze:

and here is another angle of his other sneeze that we found b4 lol:

3 hours ago, sneezelover3 said:

I don't think it was a sneeze but idk. It's a little after 3:30

Maybe a cough?

5 hours ago, sneezelover3 said:

I don't think it was a sneeze but idk. It's a little after 3:30

I watched the video again and I actually think he coughs twice and sneeze (at the time you said @sneezelover3 )once. Maybe he suffers from hay fever again...?

• 1 year later...

@sneezelover fingers are crossed here as well 🤞 He touch and hug so many people so I guess he will come down with something during the tour. He did get sick for his promo; did you see that? (No sneezes, but hoarse and coughing)

3 hours ago, Feo said:

@sneezelover fingers are crossed here as well 🤞 He touch and hug so many people so I guess he will come down with something during the tour. He did get sick for his promo; did you see that? (No sneezes, but hoarse and coughing)

No I don't think I have seen that.

• 3 months later...

Apparently Harry sneezes in the beginning of this video, you'll have to wear headphones to hear it

• 11 months later...
3 hours ago, brownsasha11 said:

Guys I was going through some videos and I am sure we never saw this one. Video starts at the point Harry is about to sneeze

https://youtu.be/Hf8zi4KcXBU?t=247

OMG!!! I've never seen this one before, thank you for finding it!