Sneeze Fetish Forum

HARRY STYLES

Cinnamon829

Looking through old 1d videos and I pretty sure that Harry sneezed at 0.70 seconds in this video

and there is couple coughs for those who like that
  • Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spirit

• sneezelover3

• brownsasha11

• sneezewuv

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

now they have a two month break from tour so we wont be getting any sneezes for two months -_- i'm scared what's gonna happen in these two months though..

Browsing old videos 1:40- 1:43 of this video

appears that Harry sneezed

that didn't really seem like a sneeze to me it looked more like a cough or a gag :( but it was around the time when he had hayfever 2 years ago lol.
  • 4 weeks later...

LOVE 1D! and Harry is my favorite member. I'll keep my eye out for some new sneezes of his :3

do you guys know a link to a video where apparently harry inhaled firework smoke and coughed and liam made sure he was okay? i know it doesn't really have to do with sneezing but i was wondering..

Yes I would like to know too

Did you guys watch their interview with James Corden? He coughed throughout the interview (no sneezing, unfortunately), and he sounded pretty congested

Did you guys watch their interview with James Corden? He coughed throughout the interview (no sneezing, unfortunately), and he sounded pretty congested

YES! I feel like Louis may have been sick too. He was coughing a bit.

yes omg he sounded really congested and beksnsosndocjddjidndkddn we've been waiting for long , at least we got something !
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was JUST about to post about the interview but ya'll are already on it! dang! loll

Yes I LOVED watching this interview. He coughs so deeply and his voice is so congested!!! I wish they had a full clip of the interview instead of little segments!

I've been looking for a thread like this for ages and I finally found it wooo!!

Harry gets sick so often though, poor thing! Good for us though I guess ;)

Come on harry do something soon im so anxious for you to sneeze louis too

ugh i know right. the tour has restarted already and we still have nothing ._.

Come on hurry up already people haha I can be patient but not when it comes to sneezing

Guys, do you mind if we use this thread to post actual sneezing links or substantial convo? It gets pretty frustrating to check in on this thread and only see thirty posts that say "please sneeze Harry" and "still no sneezes from Harry".

Guys, do you mind if we use this thread to post actual sneezing links or substantial convo? It gets pretty frustrating to check in on this thread and only see thirty posts that say "please sneeze Harry" and "still no sneezes from Harry".

yes we should do that I get excited over nothing sometimes

yes we should do that I get excited over nothing sometimes