Sneeze Fetish Forum

HARRY STYLES

Cinnamon829

no sneezing but he had/has a sore throat recently and was on vocal rest for like a whole day.

https://youtu.be/ZnJc6NovShYthere's coughing throughout this video for those of you that like that (it's 40 minutes long but i think its worth the watch cuz there's coughing like every minute and it's funny at times they didn't know they were being filmed) :-)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spirit

• sneezelover3

• brownsasha11

• sneezewuv

no sneezing but he had/has a sore throat recently and was on vocal rest for like a whole day.

https://youtu.be/ZnJc6NovShYthere's coughing throughout this video for those of you that like that (it's 40 minutes long but i think its worth the watch cuz there's coughing like every minute and it's funny at times they didn't know they were being filmed) :-)

I can't watch it it says it's not available because of copyright

What? Noooo! They took it down :-( I'm not sure it would ever be up again but I really hope someone would do it

I wish we could get some sneezing out of him :(

YES please!!! is it video or just audio?

also if you guys have links to other interviews from that day (bc i heard they did quite a few) please, please send me them? :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/30/2013 at 1:27 PM, sneezewuv said:

I was watching one of the bonus features on the DVD, and in the one titled "I Didn't Do It!" Harry has the presneeze expression, but they cut out the sneeze and I think he sniffles after. If you have the Blu-Ray disc it's at 1:32. I haven't checked to see if it's on YouTube. Too bad they cut it out. :(

I found a video that works its at 1 min and 32 sec I wanted to see the sneeze damn 

here u guys go ur welcome

• 1 month later...

Is it just me or does anyone else hope there will be bloopers for Dunkirk with harry sneezing in it

7 hours ago, sneezelover3 said:

Is it just me or does anyone else hope there will be bloopers for Dunkirk with harry sneezing in it

how big even is his part in dunkirk? i think only the main/most recurring actors have a good amount of bloopers ?

1 hour ago, spirit said:

how big even is his part in dunkirk? i think only the main/most recurring actors have a good amount of bloopers ?

I hope he gets a nice part cause he's special 

• 1 month later...

we already have this but here's another angle

46:40 :) (and i think you can hear it too omg but im not too sure that the sound is him)

either way, this is so hot.

Edited by spirit
wrong link lol
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Is it just me or does it sound like someone sneezed or coughed? Idk, at like 17:20 listen closely in the backround when the guy is talking it sounds like a sneeze/cough?? 

2 hours ago, sneezelover3 said:

Is it just me or does it sound like someone sneezed or coughed? Idk, at like 17:20 listen closely in the backround when the guy is talking it sounds like a sneeze/cough?? 

It deffo sounds like a sneeze but not really like his? it was probably a cough but good find!

there are some coughs in the very beginning of this and then the interviewer says "bless you, sweet creature" and then "you need a tissue or anything" i have no idea what's going on but maybe he sneezed right before¿

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/8/2017 at 3:57 AM, sneezelover3 said:

Cant wait for Harry's tour maybe we will get new sneezes 

We can only hope:thumbup:

• 2 months later...

I had this nice dream last night about harry and he was being interviewed but I forgot what for but in this dream he was like talking and then all of a sudden he just sneezed like two quick cough like sneezes and then he said something like "these things are giving me allergies" so I figured he was talking about the flowers in the room and then he sneezed another double and they where like the first two, quick cough like sneezes and I don't remember the rest but that was a good dream. I guess u can say I miss him

• 4 weeks later...